This is your weekly reminder & motivation that if you can't do at least 10 wide gripped pull ups in a set...

This is your weekly reminder & motivation that if you can't do at least 10 wide gripped pull ups in a set, you're either:
A: Fat
B: Weak
C: Both

>tfw long ass arms
Feels bad man
Also a little bit fat, but I acknowledge it

>lol can't even do 4
how do i fix this?

Keep doing them.

Don't be afraid to use the assisted machine when you are too tired to do more. Doing just 4 isn't enough volume to get you anywhere in any reasonable time frame.

why would i do wide meme grip? smaller rom plus fucks up my shoulder

Also note that Rippletits can do like 17 full deadhang to chest touching bar wide grip pull-ups and he's fat and old as fuuuuck.

I can do 4 maybe 5. I'm working on it. At 245 lbs and long arms, pull ups are not a strength of mine.

im a massive unbelievable dyel (205 5x5 bench working set atm) but i can do 14 wide gripped pull ups with elbows not flared from a complete hang

what is this meme?

What is your bodyweight?

Losing fat will help make them easier at any given strength... but to get stronger you've got to work your lats, hard.

Hard to say what to fix without knowing some more details.... but you could start by going hard and heavy on lat pulls.. do 3 sets of 8 reps of heavy weight... and then do drop sets of 8 until you get down to about 30 lbs and it feels like 300...

There are some things I like to do when actually doing pull ups... like focusing on exploding up..... OR.... holding at the very top and/or dropping slowly. Once I've done as many as I can do sometimes I'll use my legs to cheat a little for one or two more reps. Another thing is at the end.... do a dead hang... (but dont relax your muscles - that can/will hurt your shoulders). Keep everything flexed while hanging and hold it for 30 or 40 seconds.

like i said, i'm a skinnyfat dyel

188 and skinnyfat? are you like 6 foot 5, or just full of horseshit?

Don't answer that, we already know.

>205 5x5 bench
>massive unbelieavable dyel
My bench is only 155 3x5

Just end my missery please...

>205 5x5 bench working set atm
That's really not a bad working weight for 5x5.

>can't do 1
You're god damn right I'm fat. Fat as fucking hell but I'm gonna do 1 soon, and that 1 will turn to 2 and that 2 will turn to 3 and that 3 will turn to 4 and that 4 will turn to 5 and that 5 will turn to 6 and that 6 will turn to 7 and that 7 will turn to 8 and that 8 will turn to 9 and that 9 will turn to 10 and then what the fuck are you gonna say to me OP?

if you can't do at at least 10 with 90lb added you are weak, fat or both

*chin ups
Ftfy . Riptits probably couldn't do a pullup to save his life

6'2

do i have to post pics?

i am heavier than u probably so its ok, also u are probably newer

lol that's kys tier

I started out as a 130 skinnyfat bitch, managed to bulk to 155 then cut back to 135 after being called fat on here.

Right now I weigh 145 after a year of intermitent training, I look much better but progress has been slow.

>stating the obvious
a-at least I can squat 225 on good days

Wake up.

My bench is 52kg 3x5 so don't feel too bad... but I can do 10 wide grip pull ups, deadhang at the end of each and no momentum from legs, in a set. I don't feel like I will ever get to 1lmaoplaet for reps.

i cut down from 255 so i have advantage, dont worry too much and keep working

my squat is 275 3x5 and i weigh 40 lbs more than u.

Why can I do 10 weighted pull ups with 65 pounds added at 167 pounds but only 12 chin ups with 30 lb added?
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

thanks user-senpai

>10
What are we 'advanced novice's'
10 is beginner tier annon

Why can I do a muscle up at 225 lbs after fucking your mum and you fat shits can't even do 10 pull-ups shits embarrassing baka

I'm DYEL as hell. I can do two. But I'm trying to improve. As a former fatman even two makes me smile.

>205 bench
>guys I'm DYEL

? He is tho

This is your weekly reminder & motivation that if you can't solve the schroedinger equation for a box potential, you're either:
A: Lazy
B: Stupid
C: Both

have fun at the gym lads