I need your help Veeky Forums. Over the last year or so...

I need your help Veeky Forums. Over the last year or so, I swear i've just had super shitty inflammation take over my body. My shoulders have gone to shit, my lower back has gone to shit, multiple finger joint injuries, climbers elbow, etc.

I went from literal Zac Effronmode to losing like 20lbs of mass because im fighting off so many injuries.

I've tried cutting out caffeine, taking basically every antiinflammtory supp known to man, paleo diet, etc. Nothing helps.

What do? My gains are fucked. I'm only 26 and was a D1 athlete, so it can't be that I just smashed my shit up.

Sauce?

Sauce on pic and I will answer any of your questions

Made a cardinal mistake of posting a picture more interesting than your actual post.

MORE SLEEP

Same exact thing happened to me. Here's what I did that helped:

>cut out processed meats, mostly ate beans, quinoa and lentils
>started getting bi-monthly adjustments from a chiro
>cut out as much sugar as possible

Worked wonders.

Some random ideas to look into: are you getting enough (good quality) sleep? how are your stress levels in general? Have you talked to an immunologist or allergist--maybe it's an autoimmune thing?

>super shitty inflammation take over my body
Most Americans are getting too much Omega-6 and not enough Omega-3. Omega-6 inflames while Omega-3 do the opposite. You need a balance for things to work like they should. Add ground flax seed to your meal plan.

iqdb homie

your suffering from an autoimmune reaction to something. Try a steroidal anti inflammatory and see if that helps. Then check for Lyme disease.

Meme magic

Dude you fucked up...

>your suffering from an autoimmune reaction to something. Try a steroidal anti inflammatory and see if that helps. Then check for Lyme disease.

Jesus christ don't do corticosteroids.

Fix the core of the problem.

Nutriitonal insufficiency and Leaky Gut (which results in auto-immune response. Look it up.

Auto-immune isn't a disease that magically shows up for no reason (like the doctors will tell you).

Stop all gluten. Cut/drop sugar intake. Drop processed foods.

Increase good fats. INcrease cultured probiotic foods like sauerkraut, kombucha, kefir, beet kavass.

Heal your gut, or you'll never get rid of your 'super shitty inflammation'.

>Stop all gluten. Cut/drop sugar intake. Drop processed foods.
>Increase good fats. INcrease cultured probiotic foods like sauerkraut, kombucha, kefir, beet kavass.
>Heal your gut, or you'll never get rid of your 'super shitty inflammation'.
Is this Veeky Forums or Fitness Meme City?

giv eus the fucking sauce

Actually this is the best advice you will ever get. It's legit.
Source bio fag

this.
also going to add that probiotics need to be consumed regularly. you won't be able to repopulate your insides with good bacteria unless you're consistent about it. i'd also suggest dropping really greasy and/or sour foods. bucket of fried chicken and pizza won't help your gut at all.
and see a fucking doctor.

Hi. I'm a doctor with 8 years of experience. I would suggest taking taking a long period off from excerise, including if your job requires it. Your symptons could be many things, but the first thing I think of is Arthiritis. I would also suggest going to see your doctor for an examination. You also could be over working yourself, which again could be from your job. Stop going to the gym and start relaxing more at home, but I'd definetly get looked at. Early Arthiritis like this can be treated way better than arthiritis later in life.

Came to say some form of arthritis..

nice memes.
show me one study which proves gluten is bad
the rest is knowledge you can get from your grandma

have you tried smoking fat dabs?