Hold me Veeky Forums. I need you more than ever

Hold me Veeky Forums. I need you more than ever.
A few months ago I found my oneitis, and she was everything to me. Perfect in every way. And somehow I lucked out and we started dating.
>am total autist who ruins everything dear to himself
She tells me about these guys she slept with who she works with and I blurt out "How does that even happen?"
>"user what's wrong with you!? Do you think I'm a whore or something?!"
>"no I just don't understand why you would sleep with these guys is all"
Today she tells me we should slow down and just be friends for a bit, and she can't believe that someone she thought she could trust was judging her for her past.
Why do I ruin everything I care about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2pz7v4V-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_FR3341bA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because you use the word "degenerate" unironically

You got me there. I would describe myself as a degenerate, and do so unironically.

Give her a secret to judge you to be even

You think that would work?

apologize and talk it out, explain why you reacted as you did, and that it wasnt meant to be a judgement, how much she means to you etc
theres clearly something about you she likes/cares about, you can fix this situation user, i believe in you

I already tried that. I'm a jealous fuck and she talked about these guys like they were gross so it confused me as to why it happened in the first place.

tell her about your autism. maybe she'll pity you

She's a whore that fucks her coworkers on the regular. If anything, you just saved yourself from torment a few years down the line.

Yeah my autism is off the charts. I'm gonna see her tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll be able to fix this

It was before I was talking to her

>she can't believe that someone she thought she could trust was judging her for her past
So if you were a mass murderer and cereal rapist but that was in your past that is ok and she should accept it?
No it's the female double standard, she is a fucking whore and expects you to just accept that. I assume you are young so move on you don't need someone like that in your life.
We are biologically designed to reject females for relationships who have slept with lots of guys so don't think you are special or alone every guy who isn't a cuck would have done exactly the same thing.

If you wanna fix it you have to tell her you're sorry and that you have no judgement of her and still see her the same way you always have and nothing's changed. This probably isn't true though so

>Anonymous 11/06/16(Sun)01:19:22 No.39333659▶
>she can't believe that someone she thought she could trust was judging her for her past
So if you were a mass murderer and cereal rapist but that was in your past that is ok and she should accept it?
No it's the female double standard, she is a fucking whore and expects you to just accept that. I assume you are young so move on you don't need someone like that in your life.
We are biologically designed to reject females for relationships who have slept with lots of guys so don't think you are special or alone every guy who isn't a cuck would have done exactly the same thing.

you gotta tell us more about her

fucking idiot

go back to /pol/ and die there please

>cereal
I wouldn't consider her a whore, it was a while ago and pretty spaced out. She moved shifts and whatnot so she's not around them too, but I do see where you're coming from

she isn't a whore if she's only slept with maybe fewer than 5 guys casually

just because youre an autist on a manganese bowl making forum and never fucked a girl before your first girlfriend doesnt mean anyone that isnt a sperg and participates in casual sex is a degenerate or abnormal

t. virgin

>it confused me as to why it happened in the first place.
Maybe she was feeling horny and just wanted some dick. It would be the same if a guy fucked some gross fat/ugly chick, he knew they were gross but just wanted some ass.

Triple double decided. She was my lab partner a few semesters ago and I clicked with her immediately. She had a boyfriend at the time but we were still good friends and when they broke up she told me how she felt and I damn near lost my shit, she's pretty much my ideal gf

>she swallows my children frequently and is the one who starts shit every time
Good try though.

shit, best get i've ever gotten.
you're both young, just figure it out. it'll be messy however you try to work it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2pz7v4V-Qk

"Twisting and turning beside the slumbering Tereza, he recalled something she had told him a long time before in the course of an insignificant conversation. They had been talking about his friend Z, when she announced, 'If I hadn't met you, I'd certainly have fallen in love with him.'

Even then, her words had left Tomas in a strange state of melancholy, and now he realized it was only a matter of chance that Tereza loved him and not his friend Z. Apart from her consummated love for Tomas, there were, in the realm of possibility, an infinite number of unconsummated loves for other men

We all reject out of hand the idea that the love of our life may be something light or weightless; we presume our love is what must be, that without it our life would no longer be the same; we feel Beethoven himself, gloomy and awe-inspiring, is playing to our own great love."

This shook the FUCK out of me because my name is Thomas

Women are a meme, love is a lie

Just got back from a shitty date that started out ok, dinner and talking. Then she says "lets go back to my place" which was a few hours of listening to her and her gay roommates talk about guys. Left with no kiss and angry drive home.

did you know the song, or did it happen just now?

My main problem now is that she said she wants to get to know me better as a friend before we date again, and the uncertainty scares me man. She says she's hooked on me but I don't know what could happen or how long she's trying to wait

Just happened

I'm sorry brother

Shit sucks she was really cool too. Prolly thinks im some sort of beta fag for not trying harder for dat kiss

well, i guess if you care, it's an excerpt from a book called "the unbearable lightness of being"

>mfw the only song with my name is about a dude who btfo some thot

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_FR3341bA

that might have been your fault desu
so get to know her as a friend, and don't do any clingy retarded shit like you did before. working your way through uncertainties like this is how you mature as a person.

Probably. Hey im just glad i went on a date for once Ill take the small victories

See, we tried to be friends before but we would go on dates and shit and she would end up asking to fuck every time, so I'm not sure how this is gonna work out

Nah. A bitch tries to throw me the curve ball of room mates after she invites me back to her place, then I'm gonna assume she's a dumb twat and real back the effort right there. I may stay and finish the night, but if I was to take a chick to my place and only hand with my bros, it would be stupid amounts of autistic.

Alright Veeky Forums, OP here. Thank you for all the advice. I'm gonna see her tomorrow and I'll update you guys tomorrow night. Goodnight my friends, sweet dreams to all.

you got 2 options man.
1. redouble on your efforts and risk driving her off with your persistence
2. chill the fuck out and be friendly with her

i'd go with the latter, seriously.

Lawl you got clingy and she fuck off, best just let this ship sail friend; she's put a leash on you already to feed her ego while she looks for something better.

Best bet is just move on and find another girl to crush on, unless you want to wait like some kind of a fag for her to be "ready" until sometime down the line she tells you about her new boyfriend.

a girl who right after you started dating starts talking about all the guys she fucked is a huge red flag. I mean, some guys would be cool with it, especially if they just want a fuckbuddy, but I would not. In my opinion you should just run the other way as fast as possible and find a less slutty gf.

She's a hoe man. Be glad you caught it early.

yep.

Why should you apologize? If you don't want to be judged for your past, then don't do things that people will obviously judge you for. We're defined by our actions, not our intentions.

It's perfectly okay to question the past of someone who you might be life partners with if their actions make you suspect that your values do not align. You didn't fuck up anything. You just learned that she may not be the person that you thought she was, and she learned that you may not be the person she is looking for. That's completely fine. You may feel shitty now, but you would feel even more shitty if you ended up married and with kids with someone who had completely different values than you.

The biggest problem you have OP is that you actually "love" women. You're a faggot.

If you understood women and/or people you could like them, but never really love them.