I NEED food/snacks you can order from Amazon RIGHT NOW...

I NEED food/snacks you can order from Amazon RIGHT NOW. I'm sick of being absoluteness FAMISHED every waking minute of the day and I'm not gaining enough weight and if you don't respond to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Yeah well with a son as beta as u ur mums already dead

replying 4 ash

watch who the fuck you're talking to like that bro. I will fucking fight you in real life.

funny I wonder what the mental breakdown is like when girls like that reach a point where they too old to be cute anymore.

you sound like a faggot ass little bitch

You won't gain weight from snacks alone. Most people end up dumping a lot of money into junk food and then supplement their normal diet with snacks but eat about the same.

What I did was count my calories and try to eat a certain amount every day. If I needed to eat around 3k calories to gain weight I will try to eat 3 meals at 1k calories each or close to it. I don't track my protein intake but I eat a high protein diet that should be more than enough combined with a protein shake.

I'll have you know...

Woo

>girl

eat shit then you fucking dickwad cunt fuck you

seaweed crackers

fuck you fat faggot.

My mother died in 1983.
Starve to death, faggot. Starve to death on livestream, so we can all point and laugh at what a stupid, useless faggot you are.

Cunt

Eat this, faggot.

I want to fuck ash so hard I bruise her ass and break her pelvis

She's like 5'1"

Op get a life fuckboi.

Chew on this, cunt

why

They go from sexy cute to old lady cute.

Funny guy

Fuck off I hope you stay small

Isn't that girl super autistic and weird?

This girl is adorable.

fuck u

TIMESTAMP DILL WEED