ZMA - long term user experiences (not short term placebofags)

ZMA - long term user experiences (not short term placebofags).
-Will it increase testosterone, ive read that it helps with protein utilisation and absorption, combined with a high protein diet allows quicker recovery and greater muscle bulk and fat reduction.
-will it increase my loads, I already come buckets all over my GF but even more thicker stuff would be great.
-Sleep, ive read some people have side effects of sleep once they have developed a tolerance. I personally have no trouble sleeping and occassionally pop a melatonin or smoke a little joint and thats me out for a good 10 hours. I usually do this after a very heavy session where I know my body needs to rest otherwise it naturally wakes up 6 am anyway.

Other supplements I am currently taking is ginseng every other day, guarana daily-2 tabs, 5-htp every other day and chelated maganese 5mg a couple of times a week.

I take only small amounts of sup's as I dont want kidney damage and also I find too much makes my shit like slurry, rule of thumb, if i have nice solid shit I know everything is going well in my body.

Oh and forgot, lots and lots of water.

Thanks in advance

> will it increase test?
if you're deficient in zinc, which most people are, yes

> will it increase my loads?
it should increase sperm count, but i havent noticed any visible change in volume or consistency

> sleep?
it definitely improves my dreaming. can't say much for sleep quality since i need heavy doses of benzodiazepines to even put a dent in my insomnia

> kidney damage
nothing to worry about if youre taking the recommended dosage

My test levels stay the same
loads will be the same
gives me fucked up dreams(Dreamt that I owed these mob dealers money over buying whey protein and hookers)
only benefit is that I do recover faster and feel fresher when I wake up.

I've been taking 45mg of zinc per day for the past 2 years and it definitely increases my libido, makes erections easier to achieve and stronger, increases volume of my semen, boosts my immune system and maybe just maybe makes my skin a bit better

you think you have fucked up dreams buddy, heres a gem from the other night, in a resturaunt, had my massive tub of peanut butter under the table and was sneaking little dips with my finger. Anyway, some fucking weird PB gremlin appears from nowhere , like a baby sized troll doll without the hair, tries stealing my pb, or rather just eating it straight out the tub. I keep kicking it away until this escalates and im throwing it across the room into the wall, kicking the shit into it, people in resturaunt staring 'oh well I never!', anyway the dream ends with my drowning this little fuck in a urinal which is blocked and full of piss.

I guess I just really really really like PB, the crunchy type, not the fag type for fuckwits.

soo, did you find after doses that it helped increase muscle recovery, did you take it in combination with a diet.

I am shit at calorie counting my ethos is if my body craves something it probably needs it (I dont eat shit pretty healthy eater).

So anyway ive increased my protein intake recently and cut down on the carbs and there is a noticeable difference even though Ive only lost 1/2ib I have increased muscle% (or so my bmi scales tell me).

Im looking mainly for muscle recovery and efficient food absorption but big loads is a bonus side affect.

I remember the first time I took one I got a huge boner within minutes, I thought it was some dick pill. Then after 2 days I didn't feel different taking them?

I never noticed any increase in recovery/gains from taking zinc. I take it only for the boner gains.
the increase in testosterone that zinc might cause is way too small to give any additional gains, though
if you're new to lifting you should be focused on figuring out the right number of calories that you need, eating ENOUGH (not A LOT) protein and doing a real workout routine built around the Big 3. that's like 99% of everything you can do to make gains

damn

gains goblin

fucking kek

Is Zinc and Mangeisum enough?

I take 50 mcg and 500 mcg before sleep. Is Vit b6 really necessary

do you find it helps?

Yeah, I take it for recovery and usually wake up well rested - ready to attack the day.

Zinc also helped with my previous conflicts with acne, which was a life saver.

LITERAL gains goblin dream damn KEKD hard man

I've taken it on and off for a couple of years.

It gives me noticeably bigger loads and more intense dreams.

It's probably my fault for not sleeping enough, but beause I have such vivid dreams when I take ZMA i usually feel groggy when i wake up for a couple of hours. However I still take it because I love the dreams

It's made no noticeable effects for me when it comes to recovery time or fitness. I just like having big loads and crazy dreams

well just ordered some what have I got to loose right, im going to take the dosage low and see how this effects recovery, may even do a before and after 2 weeks of my gf's face for comparison, you know strictly as a point of reference.

Zinc makes me want to fap daily, sometimes two times in day but i combat the urges

So i guess it's working

its just zinc and magnesium goddamit, try pinning test e 2xweek and see if you get boners or not .

zma from myprotein says to take 3 capsules
it exceeds the recommended dose, am I gonna die or fuck up my kidneys?

You'll get aids then die faggot

I already take 1adaymens twice a day, fish oil twice a day, and creatine. Diet is pretty good B cuz I eat a lot of spinach and beans.

Should I start having this also? Never heard of it much besides the usual marketing that supp companies push.

>1adaymens
>twice a day

Too much zinc my friend.

zma is just another meme

Dreeeeeeeams maaaan

winter is upon us bros, who's taking vitamin D?

never taken it before, do you get noticeable effects? how much should you take? I see caps at 1000 and 5000ui

5k during spring/summer
1k during fall/winter

(related)-- What would be the consequences if i took 500-1000 mg of phenibut every day for two weeks? I'm going through a tough situation soon and i might need it.

why would you take more during summer?

gotta confuse the sun

it's about taking less during the winter when there's less sun. High vit D all year long is not natural and leads to immune system suppression.

Yeah I thought that was weird, they make u buy the shit and u have to take 3 a day? I feel like I got scammed, just take two at the most