Has lifting actually helped any of you get girls or has it had no effect whatsoever on you sex lives?

Has lifting actually helped any of you get girls or has it had no effect whatsoever on you sex lives?

It improved my face, body, and gave me the confidence to get out there. I've been with about 30 different women this year, and found someone really special that I plan to spend my life with, whereas before it I'd been with one in my life and never really felt anything for women at all.

That might not be a good thing, and for me it was just a pleasant side effect of doing something I loved, but it's my belief that the confidence booster was the key element as I've also been able to use my newly filled-out face and body to make money, which is nice.

Lifting has improved my stamina I already had a gf from before I started we've been together 6 yrs so it hasn't helped me get girls but I'm also not trying for that however my gf is definitely more pleased with the quality of our sex and so am I being fit is more fun overall but I wouldn't do it jus for girls

it helped me with my last relationship
after i lost a lot of weight and i got some muscle mass my ex was crazy after me

It helped me attract more women, sure, but the number of women worth attracting stayed about the same.

Being fit is cool if you wanna bang drunk club rats, but being a person that has value in themself is far more rewarding m8s.

That being said be fit anyway. Not like it can hurt plus youll like yourself more if you think you're attractive which is also important.

As someone who has had a couple gfs. I can say that most of my success at meeting/getting with girl is just a matter of location. Like if I actually go out party, travel, and hangout with people I tend to meet girls. So for me it was never about my body, but literally right place at the right time. So if you lift, but don't do anything that social consider getting out more.

I really just workout for the occasional mires, making my exs jealous, and out running depression.

Are you kidding?

Before getting fit girls didn't know I existed.

After getting fit I had a mild sex life for the first time.

Now, having been a tren-filled fraud for a while, I can take my pick of whatever type of girl I want. That thick pale goth from the pizzeria? I could literally have her over tonight for 10/10 high test doggystyle. That cute little high school degenerate? I could pick her up from her father's house this evening and fuck her until her brains are scrambled again, she's a text message away. That cute as fuck short haired girl I used to fawn over? I could ask her over and tell her to cosplay as my favorite anime character.

It's not a discussion, the answer is yes. Being notably fit flips the dynamic. Females come to your market, you don't plead for a deal at theirs. They want what you have.

It will completely change your life socially, along with the mental changes the roids bring, if you so choose I suppose

yeah, no

first time ive laughed all day, stay real user

>tfw too smart to steroids

Lifting is the reason I get women.
I see them mire, so I have the confidence to approach.
And they are always drooling over my body during sex, which makes me even more confident.

If I were dyel, I would never get laid

No, I still have a defective brain.

yeah i could say lifting got me a woman
>get introduced to lifting at age of 15
>lift 1 year regurarly after school
>start high school, continue lifting
>a really beautiful neughbour girl type starts going to the same gym
>i notice she goes to the same high school
>she goes home by same bus as i do
>one time on bus my female friend starts chatting with the cute girl(they were friends)
>female friend asks me something and i join their conversation
>friend leaves the bus and we continue chatting
>i dont think anything of it becouse i think she is completely out of my league and too innocent type
>months passes and we chat everytime on bus
>she asks me to be her prom date
>absolutely accepted
>week before prom we end up in a same party
>casually partying through the evening without anything special
>time comes to find a spot to sleep
>end up sleeping next to eachother on a mattress
>chat for 2 hours straight and finally decide to sleep
>didnt try anything becouse she seemed to innocent and didnt want to scare her off
>suddenly she grabs my back and starts rubbing my arms, back and chest
>instant erection
>"sorry i've just wanted to touch these muscles of yours for a long time"
>"t-thats ok"
>cuddle for a hour but nothing more
>we did not speak about it later
>after prom night she invites me to her house
>just chat, kisses and cuddles
>go home and she texts telling she really fancies me
>end up in a relationship and week later took her virginity(also losing mine)
been with her for 5 years and she is the most reliable and sweetest woman ive ever met
later she told me that she got interested in me becouse i "acted like a gentleman" and didnt try to fuck her even tho she was alone at home on our first "date"

thanks lifting

i didn't exist to females before lifting. i was an absolute non-sexual object.

finally attain gf after being a 25y/o virgin. flirting, open to conversation, compliments, lots of physical contact.

i would probably have ended it by now if i never pursued self-improvement.

>females

I don't believe you.

It's mostly the confidence, if you are anywhere in the spectrum between malnourished and plain fat it all comes down to if she prefers fuller or skinnier men, confidence is key.

Nice

Fuarrk, cute story brah

I don't know if it was the sole reason but one of the girls I fucked always mentioned how much hotter I got when I got bigger, definitely helped I guess.

Not saying it will by any means. But. Stay strong if she ever leaves. For us, user.

was a 27yr old virgin, less than a year after I started lifting and dieting I got a high-test cutie gf

thanks mate, will do eventho its going to hurt like hell.

and general advice to everyone on finding the one right girl.
Dont keep your door open for everyone. it will come to you, when you least expect it.

I wish my senpai would carry me around on his shoulders like that. I'm just too tall.

you had any side-effects?
where'd you get and how'd you start frauding?

Fuck. I want this.

fuck dude, the feels, i almost fell a tear no kidding.
hope you will stay together for ever

Funny thing, I haven't got laid since I got fit a year ago. Broke up with gf, got laid, lost 60 pounds and got good gains in the year after that, but no gf or sex since. Oh well.

It had an effect on my sex life through improving girl's reactions and overall pleasure to see me naked after I take my clothes off, but I don't think most will notice I lift until I get them there.

Lmfao.

Incels, do not belieeve a word of this. Roiding makes you even more repulsive to women than you already are.

obviously you dont tell girls

and clearly you've never been on tren.
I don't know if it's just the leanness or confidence that tren gives you, or if girls can literally subconsciously smell the insane androgen levels in you, but if girls do not actively pursue you on 75mg+ Tren A ED, you should just fucking kill yourself.

as a guy who is ripped I can tell that the post was bullshit

>Roiding makes you even more repulsive to women than you already are.
If you use shit like growth and slin or if you don't even attempt to control the sides sure but just lol if you honestly think being more muscular, leaner, having higher pheromone levels and other indicators of "high t" is repulsive.

too bad short girls are cuter

>am personal trainer
>know qt girl all freshman year of college
>sophomore qt tells me she wants to get strong
>start lifting together
>start dating 4 weeks later

nearly two years in, she competes in powerlifting, we lift together every day. I love training and lifting weights, it's my job, it's my hobby, and it's the reason I have a gf

literally making it

Being real with y'all. This only works with vapid cunts. It's important to be attracted physically because I don't want no fat cunt, but their personality needs to be good. Or you could just end up with a hot bitch of a wife who is fucking annoying and has no ambitions. My biggest fear, bigger than being khv for the rest of my life, is knocking up some boring reddit/instagram bitch

>she competes in powerlifting

I don't know which argument fallacy this statement is, but it is one of them. while it may be bullshit, you having a different experience does not make it so.

Yes. I was fat before, virgin until 25 and met my ex. She pursued me and we got together. I had never gotten attention from girls at all. I'm normalish, aesthetic face, funny etc but any decent women will ignore a fatass (270lbs at 6').

I started getting fit, broke up with my ex. Got more fit and got nice well fitting clothes and I get tons of attention now. I have dates a few nights a week and 2 regular fwbs

If you have decent genetics and a personality losing weight and lifting will change your chances with girls an insane amount for the better. Women are just as shallow as guys

>Women are just as shallow as guys

being fit only opens you up to the vapid cunts bro

Yes, I've only been lifting for a year and am a little bigger than Zach when he finished SS. My current girl said my body was "so sexy" and couldn't believe how "good I looked".

So far, the game is the same: none

Part of the problem is that I rarely go out to anywhere and I rarely mingle. I have been eyed supposedly, but either that's just me wondering, or as I notice it happening, it's in a situation that I'm not going to act on since I'm well already on my out the door.

My appearance has improved, and I'm gotten myself to be a bit more mindful of my appearance, but otherwise I'm still socially inept, and so I'm still in the same boat.

I'm just glad I have improved stamina and strength to do some more of the outdoor stuff like airsofting, rockclimbing and so forth when I want to.

I'm curious. Have you never experienced the urge to fuck another girl?
That's why I left all my 3 girlfriends.

thanks for the inspiration user

I don't lift and I could have a qt gf if I wanted to

>I could
>I could
>I could
Top kek

I've had exactly one girl that got interested into me specifically because my body. She would also squeeze my biceps while I was pounding her.

Where does this idea that weight lifting has anything to do with sex come from? I've never heard/seen anyone make this kind of connection anywhere but here.

I lift to get stronger, used to do karate and realized I was too weak. Also would get back pain from moving furniture, so had to do something about it. If you suck at something, you practice it to get better at it.

You can be a social retard and still lift a lot, it doesn't improve anything but what you actually do.

I went from fat ass (422 lbs.) to loosish skin with muscles (235 lbs.) to kind of filled out (275 lbs.) and now I have absolutely no problem with getting women.

Yes but getting girls is also about social circles and being interesting. Being good looking will get them interested and everything else will keep them there.

It helped me lose my virginity six months in.

>Females come to your market, you don't plead for a deal at theirs
That's not because you're fit, but because you fixed your mindset, recognizing that you pick the girls and not the other way around. I experienced the same as full on beer-bellied DYEL because I stopped giving a fuck and begging for their attention.

Holy shit dude, just make like this guy And get it out of your system well and proper.
I'm a 25 yo virgin on the verge of making it, and there's no way I'm looking for a gf right off the bat.

Also, how did you bang those 30 girls?
Tinder, or did you actually do it IRL?
I don't want to use Tinder, because chasing grils is actually fun, and Tinder seems to just reduce it to boring shit like taking good pictures and asking whether they're trying to get the pipe.

>I'm a 25 yo virgin on the verge of making it, and there's no way I'm looking for a gf right off the bat.

that's just because you're afraid to have one since you will have no idea what to do with them

I have no doubt that it gave me the confidence to get girls and that girls appreciate the muscles when we fuck, but I've never had a girl comment on my muscles before we fucked so I don't think they do anything.

Fuck, cuddle, spend a good time with and share your life?
Idk man, I just don't waste years with a girl I only feel in love with because she's my first and pass up good opportunities inbetween. I kinda feel like I want to get to know women in general first before I pick one that's truly special to me.

My body has really gotten better and I'm now starting to get female attention for once. Girls like actually notice my presence if I'm wearing a tight shirt, I'll actually get a glance here or there.

Apart from that I'd have to get more bigger (and more lean) to probably experience more but I'm not that caught up with getting looks though.

I actually lift to be able to fuck up others rather than get girls (seeing as I havent got any)

my face is too fucked up to get them anyways no body will change that