Even this numale has a girlfriend, while most of you lifters are forever virgins, sad

Even this numale has a girlfriend, while most of you lifters are forever virgins, sad.

jokes on you i was a kissless aspie virgin BEFORE i started lifting 5 years ago
>still am

I don't consider a guy who has only been pegged by his girl a non-virgin, or the boyfriend in the relationship.

Go elsewhere to cry about how much of a faggot you are.

i've seen worse couples. make me wonder how the fuck they meet

I'd rather be single than look like that. Jesus Christ. Is he Amish or something?

>not titling it "Jimmy Nu-tron"

its a rule at this point

Would never grow a neckbeard like that. That's fucking disgusting

Getting a girlfriend is easy; I could message one girl right now and she would gladly become my gf. There are some others who would probably accept me as well, at least after getting to know them a bit better. The difficult thing is finding a woman who's worthy of becoming my wife and the mother of my children.

I keep seeing this all the time, I really don't understand.

nu males are in relationships with qts because they are emotionally pliable and non threatening and women are such fucking casuals that they would be so happy to be in a relationship (probably and open relationship) with an abomination like that as long as it was easy.

t. non virgin believe it or not

>The difficult thing is finding a woman who's worthy of becoming my wife and the mother of my children.
This. Getting bitches is easy, finding a nice woman is hard as fuck. They're rare and they're getting snatched by the toppest-tier men.

you just gotta play your cards right

If she is his gf why hasn't she advised him on shaving off that horrible beard and changing his Lego hair?

Because she likes them.

The other day at the metro I saw a couple. Both of them were like 15 or 16. The girl was drop dead gorgeous 10/10 (not in a pedo way, obviously) and the guy was this skinny boy with the face of a child. I felt rage that day.

How can't ANYONE in his vicinity have told him he looks ridiculous?

He hangs around people who look relatively the same as him. It's just like the metal guys or the hip-hop guys or whatever groups there are these days.

you can tell his gf is a slut though

This dude is a living meme

girls who do that tonguetooth smile can be cute sometimes.

guys who do it legiterally make me want to fucking kill myself.

B-but they told me girls like assertive men.

It's only a certain kind of girl that is willing to go the relationship route with numales, and even then those relationships can't really be described s healthy.

A couple of weeks ago, I overheard a group of girls talking in class about guys they were into. The girls were all fairly normie-level lib arts students (left leaning, non-tumblr feminist, some non-ear piercings and tattoos but not covered in either) but when one girl brought up that her current guy knows when to take charge and be the man in the relationship and stands by his convictions when she opposed them, all the other girls agreed and some lamented about their guys not doing the same.

The pliable nature of the numale is fine for shoulder to cry on relationships, but not much else

>analysis courtesy of t.autist

Can a stormfag please confirm or deny my hypothesis:

One of the main reasons you are voting for trump isn't because you care about trump the person, but because you're hoping for something like a civil war to take place that will give you the opportunity to put a bullet between the eyes of these so called "nu-males"

>lost my virginity before I got Veeky Forums
>haven't had sex since

ITT: Autist
you realize sjw relationships are abusive right?

Except you can tell how he loves watching her get fucked by nigger dicks like the cuck faggot he is.

It's easy to for anyone to get a "gf" nowadays. Just find some emotionally unstable feminist and tell her you're sorry for the crime of being a white man. Promise to support her financially forever and to let her fuck anyone she wants because that's what strong, independant women who don't need no man do. However she's never going to love you or touch your dick.

I have a girlfriend though. Pic related.

Unreal succ.

Haha, same here. I even had a girlfriend. But now that i dont look like shit anymore, girls dont even acknowledge me.

Solution is obvious - become a top tier man.

>b4 Veeky Forums
gf and tons of friends
>after Veeky Forums
nobody

A girl that is interested in such a kind of 'man' would never be interested in me and neither I would be interested in her.
So basically I don't care.

Who is this guy? He looks like a satirical version of my roommate.

I like being an assertive man even if it doesn't get girls

Calling me an autist won't change the truth, m80

I'm voting for Trump to prevent that.
Hillary will usher in the age of the nu-male

Okay so it's real

>before Veeky Forums

Artsy, tomboy girls (those you could find in a skatepark) go and even try to talk to me sometimes, almost had a gf while doing nothing because of this

>after Veeky Forums

Literally nothing, some mires of milfs (sexy ones), but nothing else

what is going on

Thanks for the advice.

they probably auto stereotype us :(

all i get is milfs and other gym girls

Women are attracted to men who do something with their lives.

Most ways of doing something with your life also make you fit. As a result women are attracted to fit men.

Gymrats try to take advantage of this biology by becoming fit in a gym. Lifting weights up and down gets you fit, but it's not "doing something with your life". You're just the externals of success.

The only women you'll ever get are drunk or completely stupid because they've fallen for the externals.

I'd like to know that too man... Except the only mires I get (that I usually notice anyway) are from old, old, women. Grandmother age. Not attractive. Four or five years and eighty pounds heavier ago I had a girlfriend for five years. Now, when I seem to find myself in a relationship it quickly devolves into a relationshit and doesn't last for more than five months. Not quite sure what changed, desu..

>Hillary will usher in the age of the nu-male
This is true, but that wouldn't start a civil war since the nu-males are too cucked to fight anyone. The only way to stop the dudes blasting nufags would be to call in organized military to cut down the aggressors, but those niggas have been prepping all their lives for that

I find it hard to believe that people are less attracted sto you once you get fit. Are you in some sort of permabulk mode? If so, yeah, less people are going to find you attractive. Have you let your style or personality go to shit since you started lifting? If so, that could be it too. The only other possibility I cna think of is that they're intimidated by how attractive you now are but I find that REALLY unlikely.

Interesting theory. Saw this literally after I posted my comment (). I've never thought of it this way. Then again though, I wasn't doing anything really interesting with my life back then either.

Im not him but im also having worse luck in dating now after getting fitter, i used to be 78kg in a slim build and now im 90kg with a similar bf% and my luck has just went down the shitter

Dated two girls in the past two years so i have no problem believing him in his story