How many of you faggots here lift for women? Be honest

How many of you faggots here lift for women? Be honest.

I started lifting for women. It didn't work for me. Now I lift so I won't regress back to my old self. I fucking hate my old self.

Started but since i'm 2nd choice i stopped

started out for more attention from bitches
ended up enjoying lifting
now I get what I initially wanted, but feelsbadman because I'm still weak and look small in my eyes.

>tfw worse self image than before I started lifting

men and women. I was tired of being called skelly

I started out lifting for women

now I lift cause I have body dysmorphia and think I'll be tiny if I cant bench 3pl8

Somewhat, I'd be lying if I said I'm not lifting to look good and hit as high as possible for a gf.

But really, I think my main motivation is still the fact that I'm just sick and fucking tired of being a weak skelly. I want to be bigger and I want to be stronger and just be a man, looking good is more-so of a bonus aspect.

nah bro, i have a gf of 5 years and still lift.
Its a part of my life and it makes me feel good. Gf also likes that im in shape

its also kind of an passive aura. a poor example from yesterday
>walk around city with my gf
>meet my gf's good friend and his boyfriend
>gf and i give a hug to her
>give a firm handshake to her bf
>he doesnt even touch my gf, not even a handshake

I actually lifted because I felt tall and scrawny when I went off to college, and I felt intimidated by all the big athletes and guys who lifted.

I built some solid mass on SS, then moved on to bodybuilding.

Ended up lifting for girls after I was comfortable with my size, and got my first gf.

Now I'm 23 and play on a mens rugby team, and lift to stay in shape for that.

There's a chance a lot of you will stop lifting when you get girls. I recommend playing a sport, or doing another activity that requires you to be in shape.

If you like lifting just for the sake of lifting, then you'll make it too.

godlet here (5'3") do it for health purposes.

I lift to keep my crippling depression at bay

I lift for men.

It took me a while

I lift to feel more confident and strong around other guys, because Im insecure loser

I would break up with my gf if she hugged a dude. How beta.

Also beta how you get off to cucking other dudes dude

I lift for increased confidence. Catching women mirin, covertly or openly, is a nice ego boost

I lift because I like to grind and improve stats, and its a better than doing it in WoW

>other men respect you more
>beta
alright

>respect

where? who? what? Maybe your gf is unattractive lel

its quite simple psychology
men respect you if you are more muscular and more handsome than others. Thats why attractive men get jobs easier than unattractive. Of course you need confidence and a dash of gentlemanish behaviour.
eventho my story was a poor example, it proves it in some point.

>Maybe your gf is unattractive lel
heh, maybe, but i bet you would be drooling over her

>heh, maybe, but i bet you would be drooling over her
3dpd not my taste

i dont respect muscley guys. i actually laugh at them because they spend so much time in the gym to be alpha, yet i am already alpha.

I started improving myself for my old crush.
Eventually that crush faded out and my reason for lifting was myself.

>3dpd not my taste
ah alright then
next subject
>i dont respect muscley guys
yeah your right about that. but i bet you respect a male thats muscular and handsome
> they spend so much time in the gym to be alpha
nono, going to the gym doesnt make you alpha. Its just a part of being alpha. Alpha males are in shape and take care of their physical health. And when im talking about muscular men, i dont mean those roidheads or overbig gymrats. They are the worst betas.

I lift to kill my self hate and for men.

Depends what you mean by 'for women'.

One of the major reasons why I lift is so I can turn heads. Ultimately, I want to feed my ego, not get laid.

Yo, can I save that pic?

I don't lift for women.
But I do cut for them.

you forgot pic

I'm honest. One of the main reasons I started, was because I wanted to look good and be able to get sloots.

Wtf is this shit. How is mouthful of hair sexy?
He prolly fucking was spitting left and right after that

did it work

Started weightlifting to supplement boxing. After a while my lifts weren't going up so i decided to stop boxing and focus on getting stronger. Loved lifting and increasing my numbers and now basically only do boxing for cardio.

Still love lifting but being a full time student with a job takes up a lot of my time and i dont want give up what little social interaction i have to lift. I have a home gym so i cant even get it at the gym.

In a certain sense I lift for women, or a woman to be more precise. Lifting and taking care of my health is one part of my constant self improvement process and making myself as great, glorious and desirable as I can be. I want a high-class wife, so I must become a high-class man. One day I will meet her, and because we both have been concentrating on becoming the best version of ourselves, we will both get a better spouse than we would've otherwise gotten.

I lift for her

oops forgot to attach pic

I do it for military band auditions and because I'm a performing musician and it's required to look decent.

>Not even being polite to your gf's frinds
Do you really not introduce yourself to and hug chicks as a greeting?
Back in my Autistic days I even had afriends gf ask me whether I hated her because I never shook her hand or hugged her.
That's just basic politeness, nowadays I'd feel wierd if I wouldn't do it.

at first it was like 50% for women, when i barely knew a thing about fitness. but the more i learned i started to actually enjoy it and keep doing it for myself, because it felt good. now it's more like 20% for women. Keeping track of my progress and looking at pictures of myself compared to the way i look now feels so damn satisfying, and i feel like I'm not even a third of who i want to be...yet

I originally lifted to look like Vega from SF.

1/2

2/2

Fpbp

Sort of. When my mom was diagnosed with cancer it made me a lot more health conscious. So I lift for my mom, who is a woman.

This

I lift for the race war

I lift so I can be stronger than normalfags.

Virginhere. I lift so I can look big like in the video games.