How long after starting gaining some muscle did people start complimenting you?

How long after starting gaining some muscle did people start complimenting you?

Never

>all the sciences
Dumb negress

The only person who compliments me is your mom

when i went on tren for the first time, made massive gains on my lifts and appearance and people mired both

people at work would ask how much i bench or if i do sports

now i'm on tren for the third time and no one compliments me anymore, i'm almost massive for a normal person that they assume i'm all that and dont feel the need to point it out anymore

is kinda weird, or maybe because i've become more of an asshole this time around, the first two, i had depression/sadness throughout the cycle

Bout a year in

THE EVERY FUCKING SAME THREAD EVERY FUCKING HOUR.

KYS YOU SHALLOW FUCK

5 months in.
always been athletic, was just never big, started lifting consistently and got gains pretty quick

About 6 months in, when I started banging a new girl and she was impressed by how muscular I was. Everyone after that also complimented me, despite very definite noob gains.

normies know nothing about noob gains, thats the good part

i... i now the girl in the OP pic

As soon as i jumped on creatine.

Then i quit but people tells me that i look the same as one year ago.

I SOOOO wanna sniff that top book.

About 4 months in. But I was bulking from super-skelly and most of it was just regaining what I lost from long term illness over a number of years, so my body changed pretty drastically.

Shit man too scared to try tren, fraud says it makes you extremely horny, sweaty and an asshole
Ill just cruise with test till I man up
After 3 months of noob gains people noticed, I was 6'2 140 lbs now 185 after 2 years

I miss being on the tine so much, I always had an urge to fight people.

Stopped taking it when I noticed I had a maturing hairline and didn't wanna risk going bald

"Full Frontal Feminism" - into the trash she goes

5 months in my old school friends were like "hey user you really did that workout thing huh? nice going"

t. DYEL in a normie world

2 months in
literally

7 months in
>"you're getting pretty big bro"

Never. People even laugh when I say how long I've been training.

Just kill me...