Have friend who has perfect personality for my taste, shares 99% of my interests, is kinky...

>have friend who has perfect personality for my taste, shares 99% of my interests, is kinky, and is overall one of my closest friends and has expressed explicit desire of dating me
>is fat as shit
How do I convince a grill to lose weight? She'd be my soul mate if she was like 100 lbs lighter.

Tell her the truth, then ask if she wants to come with you to the gym.
Alternatively, tell her you'll marry her if she becomes thin, but once she is, don't do it, or she'll become fat again, just be ambiguous and avoid the question for the rest of your life.

Already tried, she becomes depressed and unresponsive if I do
Being direct about it just makes her sad

You could maybe talk about the health benefits of being a lower weight.

Say some cheesy shit like "I want our time together to be longer, and happier" or some shit

Maybe if she thinks you have her best interests at heart, she might not get triggered.

If she was 100 lbs lighter she wouldnt be interested in you.

I know this because otherwise you would be able to find a non fat girl with a "perfect personality" instead of clinging onto this tubolard

this

Holy quads Bateman! Have you considered that her quickness to becoming depressed and quiet may be a sign that she's less than perfect?

>She'd be my soul mate if she was like 100 lbs lighter.

Does she know you feel this way?

also if she is 100lbs over then she probably has some mental issues too.

you dont because as soon as she loses that weight shes going to realize she doesnt have to settle for your basic ass and will go on to find someone objectively better than you.

the worst part is she will probably end up internalizing all of your insecurities and find a man who makes you feel emasculated and inferior. she will do this on purpose to hurt you.

Is there something you want to talk about user?

Fair enough, maybe not totally perfect. But I haven't met anyone who enjoys my company as much as her
I mean she's the only one I can have hour-long conversations about monstergirls with her actively contributing rather than me spouting shit and her having a neutral opinion.
I haven't found a single skinny girl who has a personality type like this and isn't absolutely libtarded or an attention whore

Just kind of force her into it
Like make her go exercising with you and disguise it as a hangout
Shop for groceries together and ask her to cook something healthy for you
That sort of shit

Are you still in your teens? Serious question

Now THIS I can get behind, I didn't think about this as much
I'm 19

Veeky Forums is an online Chilean projectionist convention.

maybe initially just go walking? sign up for a group dance class or some shit?

like nature-gazing/hiking is incredible with your significant other, and a gateway for jogs-gym visits or swimming

>ay gurl I would date you but you're fat and ugly lol

OP, you're 19, go do some shit that you like and chances are you'll find girls you like there. Lardass won't lose weight because she doesn't respect or appreciate you because you've given her no reason to. If you settle for her fat ass you'll be giving her a reason not to, ditto on trying to make her spend months to lose weight so that she can be good looking enough for you to date her. It's a lose/lose situation, so just find yourself someone else and if she really did like you then she'll know she missed out.

That's actually a good way to put it user, thank you

>c'mon let's go buy some broccoli at the store
>'user are you sure the only broccoli store is on the other side of the Black Cloud Trail'
>shut up and hold the flashlight higher

>never lift for women! Only lift for yourself!
>she should probably lose weight for me
OP, are you turned off by her body or are you so obsessed with image that you just don't want to be seen with her?

Been there my friend.

> Dated a girl for about 3 months
> My ideal personality
> Great sex game, such a pleaser
> pretty face and curly hair
> 5'4 and about 185lbs

Sad, but there's no fixing big women. It's deeply rooted. If they couldn't convince themselves to put down the fork and jog, you're not gonna.

I wish I had the Shallow Hal curse for real.

This.

I'm the guy who just posted the fatty dating story.

At one point it dawned on me that she wouldn't be so nice and pleasing if it werent for the fact that most men don't wanna fuck her.