Welcome to the dark art of social manipulation. You get a thick, big and strong erection when you see a naked women...

Welcome to the dark art of social manipulation. You get a thick, big and strong erection when you see a naked women. Likewise, you can get popular if you push people's emotional buttons just right. When you get people to like you, you get free drinks, easy job promotions and more dates.

The social game is strategic. Unfortunately nobody taught you this in school; you learned by trial and error. The popular kids in high school "gets it". In the working world, those with better social skills will get better jobs and easier promotions even if they're below average skilled, ie the scheming Jew becomes the CEO through social connections or the incompetent secretary who got the promotion by sucking over 9000 dicks.

Here are the strategies you want to follow.

1. Show, don't tell. Never brag about your accomplishments or drop names. Instead, let people see your accomplishments on Linkin or your vacation pictures on Instagram. People are noisy, voyeuristic creatures who love snooping - that's why the best selling magazines of all times are celebrity gossip magazines. People are more infinitely more impressed when they "spied" on your vacation via Instagram than you outright bragging about your vacation. Better yet, let others brag about your vacation.

2. Praise people. How do you come across as sincere even if you have seething contempt for them? Praise occasionally. "Nice haircut! Did you lose weight? You look good today etc." Some people fall into the trap and overly praise which makes the compliment seem insincere. You'll get an intuitive feel when to praise without crossing the line. Praise everyone, even the obnoxious cunt at the office - you want her to be on your side? Why? Because even plebs in numbers can wield power, ie fat tumblrsettes and keyboard social justice warriors. When you help the weak, old and young, people will immediately like you. Politicians know this, hence kissing the baby on every televised election.

Man everybody who's not an autist knows this shit

>everybody who's not an autist

Not the target demographic here

Just send 'em to read Dale Carnegie's book

kys

I was gonna reply with this. I'm actually listening to it right now and people are correct it is all common sense but that doesn't mean it is not a good resource

This.

It's basic fucking social skills you learn as a kid

>be nice, get favours.

Key is not seeming insincere

Superiority complexes and tough experience really changes everything you learned as a kid about "society".

tl;dr be positive and ambitious

Actually good read! People just getting into the social climate might actually be able to use this. Not bait, it's nice to read people actually bettering themselves instead of that redpill game stuff.

I think the best book to read, that made me realize how I should act and has worked for me, was "Conquer Your Campus"

I read it and while following its advise I was able to instantly befriend the "cooler" people, i.e. the good looking ones, that then gave me access to many other groups and shit.

I viewed it all as a social game, right up until I realized I was so focused on the game that I forgot about myself and I ended up gaining too much weight to be my old insanely attractive self. So that why I'm on Veeky Forums again

Shoot, I need it back, because back then I was able to pull so many girls, I'm almost at 30, I know some other people have higher numbers, but I'm proud of it

Explain?

>thinking numbers of women slept with is an accomplishment.

How old are you?

19, is that bad?

I mean, for someone to like me enough for them to expose themselves to me physically is something of an accomplishment for me, I guess in my mind it means I'm acceptable

I've read Carnegie and it just gives me more disdain for all these idiots that prioritize feefees over results.

You don't have to like people to get them to please your genitals in this day and age user

Not bad. Just interesting. Once you get older you'll realise that the hunt for numbers is meaningless and has no impact on happiness in finding a long term partner.

Fucking bitches is easy. I never understand why people brag about it. Staying in a long term relationship is a real accomplishment. Especially in this day. I've been with my girl for 7 years now. Getting married next year. None of my friends have had a relationship longer then 2 years. Fucking sloots is easy. Keeping a relationship together through all the ups and downs of life is a real challenge.

not that guy, but i'm 25 and neither care about numbers (anymore) nor a long-term partnership. i don't want to "settle down," that shit sounds scary.

How do you keep things not boring? How do you spice up life?

by not getting into a long-term relationship tbqh

people just give up on their dreams and decide to settle down. it's depressing.

find something you love to do and roll with it. don't care about making money to support anyone other than yourself. hell, don't care about anyone other than yourself at all.

Yeah 25 is still too early to "settle" imho.

Lol, people always assume you have to sacrifice to be with someone. It makes me smile. At the 2 year mark that's how it feels. It feels like you can't do what you want and that your going to be stuck with kids. It's just not true. As you get older and spend more time with them you realise you don't have to constantly be spicing things up, constantly trying to impress. You do it occasionally, every now and then. You realise that you can still chase your dreams and do what you love. You just need to be smart about it. Your partner shouldn't hold you back from learning and growing because you wouldn't want to hold them back either. You have to understand that it's not a burden to be with someone. It's actually quite relieving.

And I'm not saying everyone should get a relationship and settle down. Some people just flat out don't want to, and that's fine. All I'm saying is be open and understanding that a long term partner will not kill your creativity and will not trap you (as long as they're right for you) and that number of wet holes you've fucked does not make you feel superior or feel like you've accomplished anything. It's a childish fantasy but you will outgrow it so don't sweat. Have fun while your young and do what you love.

If you find someone special, hold onto them because as you age it only gets harder and harder to find someone.

Someone needs to explain this shit to me

>Friday night, going out, single
>shit shower shave routine in great detail
>wearing best fitting outfit I had on hand, pretty much looking as good as I could
>pregame with buddies goes well
>never get a single number the whole night while talking to girls

Now the confusing part
>Saturday, pissed about wasted bar time last night
>chilling at home till 9 pm in torn jeans and old shirt with bleach holes, unkempt hair
>embodiment of "was not supposed to go in public"
>get told by friends to come out, decide to have a beer
>end up being approached 3 separate times, take one home

Was it just a matter of really not giving a shit? I was literally greeting people with "what." in conversation.