Daily reminder that if you still regularly do drugs after your college days, you're nothing but an edgy degenerate

Daily reminder that if you still regularly do drugs after your college days, you're nothing but an edgy degenerate.

Drug abuse past your experimental days means that society will always (rightfully) see you as a massive loser

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15808787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay
Good thing I have my drugs to help me cope

>thinks im edgy

Daily reminder that if you have not been straight edge since your conception, you'll always be seen as a weak willed loser by society.

daily reminder that if you're reason for not doing drugs is to fit in to society you're spooked and should off yourself

>experimental days

Literal edgy degenerate

Fuck you cocaine is the superior pre-workout

Daily reminder that if you smoke or drink alcohol you're still a pathetic slave to substance.

>muh experimentation ages
Excuses for losers who fell into peer pressure.

By the way, hope you enjoy your PERMANENT DNA damage, smokecuks :)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15808787

>experimental years

just another word for being a directionless cuck

This

Drugs are for fucking losers

But doubly so if you're over 25

Good bye heart and dopamine receptors

Explain to me what is degenerate or edgy about smoking weed at the end of the night after a good workout and a balanced meal? Not even every day, but maybe 2 or 3 times a week. It's the ultimate treat imo. Way more satisfying than alchohol or junk food.

Remember, coffee and alcohol are drugs as well

Alcohol has been consumed by humanity since ancient times

Beer used to nourish ancient humans during winter and wine was used to sterilize water in the field during Greek and Roman times

Great men have drank alcohol for millennia, even the gods themselves did as well

Meanwhile weed is for Seth Rogan and high school stoners

Weed has been smoked since ancient times too. I'm sure those guys nourishing themselves with beer and wine would love a fat blunt.

>Alcohol has been consumed by humanity since ancient times

So?
You think weed is anything new?
You seriously think humans learned how to fabricate alcohol before they learned how to light some dumb plant on fire?

>Alcoholic beverages were a necessity because of dirty water
>water is clean now but I'm still a stumble bum because of the Romans

Wow. Let's all go get embarrassingly sloppy like a bunch of degenerates and invade Carthage.

Found the worthless substance cuck who thinks he's better than other substance cucks

Yeah, by uncivilized tribesmen on the fringes of soceity

>When you drink Coffee everyday
B-but it can't be that bad, right Veeky Forums?

Drug use is not necessarily drug abuse.

>The oldest known written record on cannabis use comes from the Chinese Emperor Shen Nung in 2727 B.C. Ancient Greeks and Romans were also familiar with cannabis, while in the Middle East, use spread throughout the Islamic empire to North Africa. In 1545 cannabis spread to the western hemisphere where Spaniards imported it to Chile for its use as fiber. In North America cannabis, in the form of hemp, was grown on many plantations for use in rope, clothing and paper.

drinking too much alcohol in one night will kill you, smoking too much weed will get you LIT and make you hungry

alcohol also kills gains 100x worse than weed does

Why not do heroin once a week? Way more satisfying and it'll keep you more clearheaded than ganja.

Daily reminder that if you have never taken a psychedelic drug in your early 20's you'll never achieve your full potential.

The Mayans did shrooms and cacti and they were quite advanced.

Harder to find

You sound uneducated

Then why is the legal age for weed 21

Op btfo

Because the legality of something has any bearing on wether or not you're a cuck for consuming it. Actually being a cuckold is legal. But you're still a cuck if you get cucked.

>I'm a straight edge cuck who cucks myself from using substances used since before pre-recorded history
>I call anyone who uses them cucks due to my insular worldview and to make up for my meaningless, insignificant and lonely existence

cool bro lol

I'd rather be cucked by myself than someone else, cuck. Keep trading your dollars for pocket lint.

No one's cucked here but you pham

pleasure/entertainment = bad? got it
sounds boring zzzz

Tell that to your dealer.

I friend gave me an adderall yesterday and I'm 28 years old should I kill myself?

You mean go to my dispensary to tell them some straight edge cuck is posting on my fitness board? Nah I'm good

So you pay the dispensary bulls with your farts? That's a fine arrangement friend. I guess I was wrong about you. You actually don't need to grow the fuck up.

this 2bh

I know too many people who have lost it on psychedelics

It's really honestly not. Amphetamines are heeaps better.

Alcohol is for the weakest of wills.

You'll rarely see successful people who regularly smoke weed. If you're looking at making something of your life, weed is absolutely terrible for you in the long run. It makes you okay with being bored, so you end up doing nothing. Those days spent doing nothing pile up. Next thing you know, you're living pay cheque to pay cheque in an apartment that you rent.

Its true desu. I can't even play video games anymore unless I'm smoking weed.

>Implying you can't smoke in moderation, a couple times a week in the evening and still maintain a schedule.

>rarely see

Of course there are exceptions. There are tons of straight edge people who are total losers. And a few people who use weed to their advantage whether it be for creativity, motivation etc. But the vast majority of people who regularly smoke weed don't end up doing anything with their lives. I know a lot of these people. "Schedule" to them is a short term thing. They get up to go to work then they're back in their chair playing video games smoking up. Every day.

if weed is so bad how come your mom was smoking it while i was blowin her back out last night??? BTFO OP

I think the real issue is that most people are losers, regardless of their drug consumption or other lifestyle habits.

nah. most people use drugs and use them to cope. i think it's a minority who don't use drugs/use drugs to cope with their lives.
I agree with the other guy, I know a lot of people who smoke weed. Not a single one does in moderation. and my friends who don't smoke or use any other substances are making twice as much money than them and have degrees or are in the process of gaining them.

it's really just a way to cope with the fact that your life isn't what you want it to be. if your life kicked ass you wouldn't need to get high to feel good. nothing wrong with smoking AFTER you are successful in life or smoking in actual moderation, but I just never see that actually occur.

This

Feels like DARE in here

What a joke

Smoking too much weed will turn you into a loser. It's all good when you're a teen playing video games but that shit isn't sustainable. You'll be struggling your whole life because you never got good at anything besides video games.

That said, I'm all for smoking weed on occasion. I treat it like I would alcohol. I don't constantly drink, why would I constantly smoke weed? Me and my girlfriend have this thing where we'll go to one of our families cottages for the weekend, make a list and get high. We try to make the most of our high. Instead of laying around watching movies we'll go on these crazy adventures through the woods and shit.

I get too paranoid to walk through the woods when I'm high

I have never done drugs but society still sees me as a weak willed loser

what do"

>Getting baited this easily

Do drugs

>Caring what society thinks about you
Fucking normies

> society
> usa

You and everyone in your fatasfatass, redneck, laughing-stock of a country are morons and nobody in the free world gives one shit what you think.

TROO

see wolf of wall st

drugs kick ass no matter how rich you are

Imma do 2grams of shrooms for the first time psychedelics this thanksgiving, im fucking excited

And I know people who've gone to snap city on babbyweight
Just gotta not be a fucking moron and hang out with cool fuckers
amen

2 grams is a very low dose so don't expect fireworks

But you still should have a great cosy time!

This webm is fucking great.

Depends on the shrooms (and sometimes on the person), but yeah, 80% of the time 2 grams is a little weirdness with nothing crazy. Definitely a good starter dose though.

Literally laughing my ass off at all the social recluse nerds ITT

>Tfw you don't have drug induced orgies at week long festivals in the desert immediately after your college days.

How do these people even live with their life decisions tbqh fampai? Being a degenerate is fucking awesome.

Good starter dose if ya wanna waste your money yeah. An eighth is the accepted beginner amount for a psychedelic experience on mushrooms (truffles would be much less).

Tons of people with no psychedelic experience loose their shit on an eighth, assuming your shrooms aren't garbage. It's wiser to do 2-2.5 to experience the most dramatic and often neglected aspect by new users of psychedelics: the change in thought pattern. once you get an idea of that, you can handle more much easier, but a lot of people underestimate just how differently you think on psychs and then freak the fuck out, so yeah, 2 is a fine starter dose, and if he's undeerwhelmed, he can always just smoke a joint and then do more next time.

Truffles would be much more, by the way.

>He doesn't squat while high
How's it feel to have chicken legs? Do you need an extra pair of pants when it gets cold?

Daily reminder that anyone that can't drink/smoke without 'becoming a slave' to them should kill themselves.
Stop projecting your insecurities on the rest of us, cuk.