XLM Moon Mission 5! Hop on lads lets make some money

Strapped in for 2k+ sats

I got in at 470 a week ago, you?

Show me why it is going to moon today and I will buy in. Because the past 3 moon missions have been shit or non-existent.

deluded lumies

Hard to be a coiner when everything is burning down eh?

Why the fuck is this shit still falling after this?

Even if it doesn't pull a full NEO, look at the charts it doesn't get more vanilla than that. If you've gotten in the bottoms and gotten out the tops the past 4 times, you'd have a 3.67x, 1.32x, 1.39x, 1.29x, your investment. i.e. you'd have 8.65x your money by now simply by trading the absolutely predictable swings.

Granted none of us are gods and we wouldn't have been able to do that, a solid 3.5x so far isn't far fetched. (I was not very diligent and only got in and out enough to make about 4.2x). But yea, it's a moon in stages you see

> Thinks the value of a transactional token (XLM) is somehow affected by the value of the company

Bought in at 671. Now at 684 and climbing. Time to make an easy 15-20% gain in an hour.

good job. I set my sell last night at 850 but it barely hit unfortunately. Keeping it at 850 for later on too

>no insider trading
I knew I should have bought some when it was 10 cents worth. Will probably buy the dip.

It's news you fucking faggot. We're not going to be holding the coin for a year.

> Priced in
> News came out days ago
> He missed the moon from 300 sat
> He got in late
> Hes waiting for the next wave to buy his bags
> He'll keep waiting
Say it with me
D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

Is this not the dip?

Bought some XLM for 0.75 ETH yesterday night. Hope it gets me a full ETH.

You've been on every Xlm thread spreading FUD to try and buy in. Top kek we're leaving without you faggot.

Wait for a week or possibly a month or two. It will break +900 many times and eventually +2k

This is most definitely the dip mate

> we're leaving without you
Like you did yesterday huh? Oh, you mean leaving to 790? Toppest, toppest of keks dear sir

Sounds like you bought my bags. Best of luck I do think this will go quite a bit higher - wanted to put more of my funds into ETP so I sold early.

I got out after wave 1 ama

its fucking crashing time to sell

625 or so is the LOR
then somewhere between 550 and 600

i think it will dip during the "GOLD" rush
and plan to go back in after

constantly posting that anime girl is not gonna make her any more real, user.

> Constantly buys in at the top
> Believes you can move a 700mm market with that measly volume
> Volume steadily dropping for the past few days since original moon
Holding bags is def the realest thing you'll ever experience user