How big should your arms be before you attempt to wear one of these?

How big should your arms be before you attempt to wear one of these?
I'm a manlet with 14"ers.

>Implying you should ever wear this kind of shit-tier shirt. Never go sleeveless unless you are a douche-bag.

Fitted t-shirts are worse

adding to the question, how slim should a 5'11" be before attempting to wear pic related as its own shirt and not an undershirt?

I don't own a white beater, but I have a bunch of tanks and I'm otter mode.

You can fite me irl if you got a problem with it.

At least they hide your sweaty pits.

Do I get to ream you if I win, twink?

Depends what you're doing

If you're going camping, at the beach, a music festival etc then it doesn't matter how big you are as long as you're not trying to show off gains you don't have

Key is to wear it to keep cool, not to show off

You won't so I wouldn't worry about it

Does it really cool you off more than a t-shirt though? Doesn't seem like it to me.

I'm not sure where you live, but our summers consistently hit 40+ degrees celcius. You'd be crazy not to at least own one, no matter how crappy you look.

Mine are only 15 without a pump, I only wear them in the gym because I fucking hate lifting in T's, only thing that saves it is being on a slow bulk so I'm still vascular... disgustingly vascular actually, veins freak out normies.

Of course it does, especially when that stray wind comes along.

what if you have armpit hair?
Mine is quite visible, but I want to show my rounded shoulders. And I'm not gonna shave, that's gay

wife beater*

Just tuck the hair back under your armpit every once in a while, and then smell your fingers afterwards.

What if I were to tell you that no one gives a shit unless it's ridiculously long?

Could trim it a bit

12%

da fuk, you suck cunt

I was doing hw and have a ruler, so I measured it. It's 5cm long
about 2 inches in burger units fampai

any idea what can I use?
or if anyone does it, so I don't fucked up

Fuck. Got about 17% to drop then. Thanks user

Scissors bruh

not the scissors again

Fairly sure a beater doesn't have to be white.

My chest and back are so hairy it looks like I'm wearing a tank top on a sweater

>not shaving everything but your pubes
Fratlet detected

It just grows back after 2 days. I really can't be arsed with shaving my entire back and upper body every other day