Brahs i have a serious fucking problem, need someone smart to help toss me an assist on this one...

brahs i have a serious fucking problem, need someone smart to help toss me an assist on this one, i cant work my way out of this...

for the past year of college ive been rocking 3 inch lifts in my shoes, but the thing is i actually look normal with them. I just throw them in my adidas and im set, however... i finally got a gf, and we've been on and off for a few weeks and she wants me over to her place tomorrow... what the fuck am i supposed to do when i get there and half to take off my shoes and i lose THREE FUCKING INCHES? do i just walk around her house with my shoes on? do i bring a pair of slippers and put my lifts inside of them in the bathroom or something? do i sit her down and have an intervention with her? brahs i cant believe i overlooked this so much, what if she exposes to everyone else that im a manlet? do i just ditch her and never call her again and continue living the 6 foot+ master race lifestyle? HELP ME OUT IM FUCKING SWEATING

When will they learn...?

she can't tell how tall you are if you're horizontal

Tell her you have a chronic problem from your achilles tendon to your hamstring, if you dont have some sort of assistance that takes direct pressure off of your achilles' it results in chronic pain that can only be negated by valium. Even though life is painful and because you arent very tall people might ridicule you, you refuse to bow down to the unfortunate circumstances and more importantly are intelligent, moreso than your shrink as you would "rather be a man who feels pain than an addict who feels withdrawl, real men bite the bullet" also, you work hard at the gym everyday regardless of your condition caused from a youth injury that would essentially take an indefinite amount of time to heal. Only if she asks or points it out. You have to be a good actor and pretend nothing is wrong. Read and rehearse/thread

KEK

>immediately lies down on her couch and then slithers from furniture piece to furniture piece while conversing

Wait, shoe lifts are a thing. I'm 6'1 and I can finally be 6'3-4? But don't you look weird with the lifts because your body is probably not proportional to the body?

wear regular shoes and just show up and act normal.

odds are she wont say anything

also,

you fucking mong

This. You have to move horizontally ALL THE TIME. Crawl to her front door. Crawl fucking everywhere. The moment she sees you in a vertical position it's over.

Fpbp

put me in the screencap famalam

> 2016
> not devolving into a snake to hide manlet status

>Implying there's any room on the evolutionary ladder below manlets which would allow them to further devolve

just get 1.5 inch lifts and go for 6'2, unless u think you can pull off 3 inches.

Guys this is serious... when we were with her friends she said she'd never date a guy shorter then her as they were gossiping... what the fuck do i do????

Put them in your socks instead Jesus Christ don't be short And stupid

This needs to be illustrated, I'm fucking dying of laughter picturing OP trying to maneuver around the place right now.

I like this one tho isn't this a bit much for 3 inches tho?!

>a bit much
DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO LIVING LIFE AS A MANLET?

What user said think outside the box even if you cant see over it

Tard, stop living a lie and quit bitching, I doubt she'll be that mournful over 3 inches. What the fuck even made you think you could getaway with lifts?

can't blame them for trying.
it's our job to keep them in their place.

put a mask on and cut off her feet

horeee shitttt

holy kek

mate just break up w/ her and save yourself the embarrassment

plus if shes gunna b sulty about height anyway prolly dont bother with her

record the reaction

"i'm a manlet b-b-babe"

You seriously fucked up dude. You are literally going to be a joke story for the rest of this girls life.

Just imagine when she's 40 at her husband's friend's dinner party: "Yeah back in college I dated this guy who wore 3 inch lifts in his shoes, he freaked out when we first slept together and tried to insert lifts into his slippers in the bathroom after sex"

If she wears heels and has a problem with this tell her she's a hypocrite. There's always bitches in heels saying how it makes them look better in a dress cause their legs look longer and slimmer.

>tfw 6ft mustardrace
>try my dads old boots one day, suddenly 6'3
>"so this is what lanklets see"
>almost go out wearing the boots
>realize that something similar to op will happen to me eventually
>put on some regular shoes

now i'm glad i didn't wear them

Costanza, that you?

m8 i'm a 5'7" / 170cm manlet and I wouldn't ever consider wearing lifts. How insecure do you have to be to wear 3" lifts?

This.
OP you fucked up, but this kind user has a solution.
Also, you might be in luck that later if she does like you enough she will realize how silly it was to have her kind of prejudice anyway.

You seriously fucked up because you're a moron, but there is hope for you yet.