Yohimbine. Snake oil or legit?

Yohimbine. Snake oil or legit?

Any actual users? I've seen the studies and such, at the page, I want to know your experiences if you've used.

Is it that magic abs revealing I've been hearing?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do studies say user?

not OP but it's been shown to increase fat loss. I remember a study comparing a group of people taking it against a control, calories were standardized and those taking yohimbine lost something like 30% more body fat than the control group.

Number might be a bit off because this is from memory and I'm about to go lift so can't be bothered to find it.

>has conclusive studies
>asking Veeky Forums because the scientists aren't good enough
Bruv...

I said I'm not OP, I didn't make this thread. Learn to read faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405

The studies have shown that there is a fat loss benefit to taking it over those that did not take it, but it doesn't state if it truly helps burn "stubborn fat" like it's claimed.

I'm hoping for personal stories along those lines.

dicks out for yohimbine

>reddit

Yea I tried it in a herbal mix. I would say it works, but I couldn't keep taking it.
Seriously this shit fucks with you on so many levels.
Couldn't sleep, would go from irratable to sad.
Also night sweats felt like a light flu.

There were other things in it but yohimbine was the main ingredient in the blend.

I take it. It makes me unfathomably horny and my erections just throb. Mix that with an anti depressant and its hard to cum. My fuck buddy ex loves it though but its such a pain to blow a load. As for fat loss, no difference between that and an ec stack with keto.

I like it
Biggest thing to remeber is to take it fasted, like no food in the morning take it when you wake up.
I get the weight loss stack on powder city, super cheap too
I make capsules with 100 mg caffeine, 10 mg Yohimbine hcl, 30 mg synephrine. Take one when i wake up, then 2 hours apart for 3 total while fasted.
Hunger suppression and fat burning city.

Yohumbine and dnp got me a six pack in like 4 days

Apparently, if you take it fasted it will help the body move fat away from stubborn areas of the body where it wants to be stored and mobilize it.
Putting it into the blood stream for energy use. It also drives blood to your junk so....you're getting a secondary benefit out of it.

I've been eating at and slightly over maintenance this week to reset my metabolism so I'm thinking about taking youhimbe and ephedra in the mornings along with extending and raising the intensity of my simple morning exercise routine.

But, i'll be damned if I can't find epehdra. Anyone know where to look for it?

I think you mean bronkaid at Walgreens lol

Kek

Its an alpha-2 blocker. You will alays be a beta if you take it

Is stubborn fat even a real thing, or is that just a colloquial term?

>Is stubborn fat even a real thing

Just check tumblr, m8

I've personally used it a few times and I'd say it has some benefit. It's incredibly mild and won't compensate for eating 40 mcdoubles a day.

>tl;dr I say it works but it's not some magical cutting substance

Thanks for the tldr summarizing 20 words into 10 fucking idiot

You're welcome

>tl;dr K