Today is the day to go to the gym and have the workout of your life

Today is the day to go to the gym and have the workout of your life.

Who here will pump for trump?

I've been pumping for Trump for the last year

I got kicked out the house because of an argument I had about trump with my mom.

I'm still going to vote for ya boi. Making america great again is top priority.

lol

>mfw partaking in voter fraud, effectively voting for clinton over 300 times in Florida

>getting paid to do this

>nobody knows who does it, so we'll never be caught

I mean it is pretty obviously the clintons themselves funding this shit, but it is completely impossible to trace back.

May God have mercy on your soul

doing gods work.
how much are you getting paid

I don't really believe in god (neither does trump look it up faggot), so no problem really. Trump wasn't going to win anyways, so I might aswell get paid doing easy work that doesn't change a thing.

about 30 bucks per vote which takes around 10 minutes. Very good pay for very simple work, I simply have to go pick up a bunch of convolutes with personal info on the fake voters, and I recieve deposits onto a secondary bank account that isn't in my name, but only I have access to.

I live in a very anti-Trump city (in South Florida) but I've seen many Trump hats and shirts in the gym, even on latinos.

I wonder what percentage of male gym goers are supporting Trump? I imagine close to 100%.

We really need to require a person to at least squat their bodyweight if they want to vote.

But its supposed to be a rest day.
What the fuck do I do guys?

I'm reporting this to the FBI

Good luck :^)

btw I know you aren't.

Even if you did, they already know, but won't do a thing because they fear Clinton's reign.

I already did it. I hope they catch you at least.

Is the US the only country in the world that does this.

I can't even imagine people with political party shirts at the gym.

they won't, as FBI only operates on US soil

good luck :^)

I went early in the morning and went from 315 to 385.
TRUMP 2916
MAGA
A
G
A

There was an analysis done awhile back that studied physical fitness and political leanings. They found that physically fit people tend to have conservative views. Makes sense. No wonder why the HAES crowd are liberal--they're lazy fat fucks who are unhealthy.

It's exclusive to Trump though. I don't remember seeing anyone lift in a fucking Romney or Obama hat.

you're so patriotic:)
I wish more fuckers realized this happens often depending on the candidates..you stupid fucks allowed a narcissistic pathological lier or an greedy power hungry lier get to become president

who ready for ww3 on hillary becomes president

This desu

It would fucking suck to be comey right now.

Option a: bust clinton on pay for play, clinton foundation fraud, defrauding public out of hundreds of millions by rigged primary, etc. If he dors this he will lose his job, be "suicided", the justice dept will block it, and possible civil unrest kills millions.

Option b: let her get away with it even though you have the evidence, and let neocons destroy the country for 4 more years with war, debt, outsourcing, and immigration

Source? I need it plz

That wasn't the conclusion of the study, m8. The study stated that those who had higher levels of upper body strength tended to have stronger political leanings that benefited them the most based on their socioeconomic class.

Strong poorfags favored government redistribution of tax revenue while strong rich fuckers didn't.

>In studies conducted in Argentina, Denmark, and the
United States, men with greater upper-body strength more strongly endorsed the self-beneficial position: Among men
of lower socioeconomic status (SES), strength predicted increased support for redistribution; among men of higher SES,
strength predicted increased opposition to redistribution.

EUROFAG HERE

explain to me Veeky Forums

how likely is it that Trump is going to win? IS THAT REALLY HAPPENING or is Trump a "Romney type" meme?

>obvious
>impossible to trace back

your logic skills are astounding.

The polls currently favor Hillary mainly because of the high electoral count of guaranteed democratic states (California, Jew York, several northeastern states). If Hillary wins Florida tomorrow, Trump is done however he does seem to have a fair number of supporters there.

Last I heard (from talk radio last night), Trump is assured to have about 120 electoral votes to Hillary's 240 or something along those lines. Since there's still about 178 votes to go from there, Trump can still win, but it'd be by the skin of his teeth

I'm thankful to this man for getting my life together and inspiring me.

Even if he loses tomorrow because of a rigged system, I will never forget what he did. He is a true patriot.

I will keep lifting for the rest of my life.

bump i have this somewhere from 2013

PUMP FOR TRUMP

rest today. pump tomorrow

It's pull accessory day for me, so it's curls for Trump girls today

>trumpcucks still haven't accepted their impending defeat

Embarrassing.

"diversity"

lol

Wikileaks emails from hillary campaign showing stuff like "we're losing the black vote, quick, hire a black person"... Oh, and hillary's VP list, in their words, "broken down by food group" (list is clearly broken down by race/gender).

If you are a minority/woman/etc. the Democrats see you as a VOTE, nothing more.

>politicians don't ACTUALLY care for you, only for your vote

no shit faggot

3rd Party voters pretty much ensure a Trump win.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Build the wall.

reminder...

This

hillary will win and your tears will be delish

>2016
>Trying this hard in this elephant and donkey show

>tfw people actually consider a woman as a president

FUCKING KEK.

How can you vote when you're 15 and too busy shitting up boards that aren't pol, with pol related trash?

based user

>this is acceptable because it's the norm

>If you are a minority/woman/etc. the parties see you as a VOTE, nothing more.

Ftfy, dumbass. If you think this view is one party exclusive, then there's no hope for you and you should neck yourself.