Tfw too intelligent for hedonism

>tfw too intelligent for hedonism

I get the impression that the only reason many of you lift is so you can have an easier time abusing your dopamine receptors. The bulk of non-fitness-related discussion on here is so vapid and shallow that it wouldn't even be out of place on the average teenager's facebook feed.

Don't you think there's more to life?

You made me chuckle , here's a (you)

>Reading my post
>Thinking (You)s matter to me

They are just another form of hedonism. (You) hunting works by the same mechanism as heroin addiction.

Such as?

You are right OP, but I can't turn to the real goals in life without first experiencing the stuff I missed in my teens. I have to get into the hedonist life style and only then will I be able to drop it.

That is actually thinkworthy. Why do (You)s trigger a dopamine release?

Because, for a split second, you don't feel alone in the world anymore.

They're the chan equivalent of Facebook 'likes'. They give the false perception that their post - and by extension they themselves - are valued, even if just for a brief moment. For most mentally sound individuals they are incidental, but we are on Veeky Forums afterall, where for some - and this is especially prevalent among individuals with low self-esteem - they are the raison d'ĂȘtre, and the potential for abuse is alarming.

I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD AND ALL THOSE WHO LIVE IN IT.

FEAR MY GAINZ!

Art, music, history, philosophy, literature, architecture, kayaking - basically any of the things that separate us from animals.

So you abuse your dopamine receptors with art, music, and looking at buildings? Might as well shoot some smack brokowski.

Sleep, wake up, work, workout, eat food that you don't like, lay in a dark room and think about nothing, sleep, repeat. That is the only acceptable lifestyle.

life is about staving on your death.
but at the same time, you are burdened by an existence that begs of you to give up, constantly (i.e. adversity.)

in that sense, you have about 80 years that i assume you would like to hold on to, and you make it comfortable for yourself (given what we know about a human's needs and interests, from wherever they might originate.)

you are not a hedonist because you are having an existential/spiritual crisis.

take some time off of lifting / being concerned with superficial elements to your person.

cultivate more than your art and philosophy.

you must fast and meditate.

cut your hair, stop washing your face, stop talking to other people, control your emotions, ask your god (even if your god is your ownself) what it is you should do. ruminate for a few weeks, in this mockery of buddhism. i think you will find the answer. then you may return to your gym and feel calm, unimpeded by vanities and egos.

staving off your death, sorry.

>Le tipping fedora meme
Pseudo-intellectual babble is so bait worthy, right OP? Why else would you make the same threads over and over foe months.
You tweak each thread just slightly, hoping to get better and more angry responses.

I'm sure you get a little bit of a rise out of angry 16 year olds who think lifting is everything, but at some point people are going to call you out every time you post this drivel, and the lolsoretarded responses will fade away

>tfw too intelligent to be baited

Ok doctor.
Why do posts with images have a higher chance of reply?

Same reason red headed girls are sluts.

They are?
We talking natural red heads or colored red heads?

Well that one's easy. Pictures have greater immediate potential to stimulate the mind than the average Veeky Forums text post, and a more stimulated mind is more likely to want to give out a (You).

>tfw putting all my energy into working out both my body and brain
>tfw have knowledge in a variety of topics and can talk about anything and also not be a skeltal or a dumb fatass

If you focus only in one of those things, you're a pleb and you disgust me.

Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. Google it. Studies show that redheads are whores.

same applies to greentext, right?
so image (preferably tits or something stimulating to other senses) and a greentext is guarenteed a reply?

Great news!
Red head girls are fucking top tier and if they are whores and actually put out whats not to like

isnt that biologically beneficial?

Nothing is guaranteed, but that's more likely to garner replies, yes. Wait, are you a (You) addict?

>are you a (You) addict?
n-no