I'm 19 years old. How the even fuck do I lose my v-card. I'm losing weight but women still don't look at me...

I'm 19 years old. How the even fuck do I lose my v-card. I'm losing weight but women still don't look at me. What the flying fuck Veeky Forums

Hookers

No hookers sry. I'll kms if it ever came to that.

Fix your shitty personality, work on your confidence and worry less about the small amount of weight you lost. Fat, funny guys get pussy too from what I can gather.

Its likely the only way

Basically a combination of:
Fix up your looks specially face hair and clothes
Socialize more
Lower your standards

Not fitness

>Fix your shitty personality, work on your confidence
How do I do this? I try so hard but I always come off as a beta in public and stutter.

>Socialize more
What do I do if I have no friends?

Lol, you think just because you're less ugly that chicks that walk past will want to fuck?
If you aren't an interesting person who can hold a conversation, present yourself well and aren't too hard on the eyes, then why would anyone consider wanting to sleep with you?

Think of it from someone else's perspective. Are you what hot chick is looking for? If not, lower your standards and take into consideration what girls in that bracket will think of you. Are you a catch? If not, are you at least as attractive as she is? Are you an alright option for casual sex?

Once you get over the 'specialness' of sex, you realise it's a waste of time unless you do it the way you want to. At 19, chicks will likely not have the same anticipation and expectations as you. It's a turn off.

you could try reading some books. it kinda worked for me.

you have to actually talk to them

>Once you get over the 'specialness' of sex, you realise it's a waste of time unless you do it the way you want to.
Shouldn't they have more of an anticipation since we're 19?

Recommendations?

>Implying this works
It doesnt, you can talk to them all day but unless they are single and you get very lucky you wont succeed

How the fuck do you ever expect to get anything if you don't socialize?
No woman is going to walk up to you in the street and ask you to fuck her, no matter how good you look (debatable).
You're the man, you have to start the conversation, if they're interested they'll stick around if they're not they'll fuck off and you'll have to find someone new.
Go to bars or something man, anything honestly. Just be in an environment where its acceptable to start a conversation with a stranger, take it slow from there.

Ugly, dumb (V-card is meaningless), shitty personality and unrealistic expectations - wanting to have everything handed over to him on a plate.
There, now you know what to fix.

>Ugly
How the fuck do you fix ugly, retard?

I swear, this fucking site is cancer
"If you cant get laid you are ugly and have a shitty personality"
Spacious reasoning at its finest bruv

I don't follow.
Are you implying that chicks will desire sex more after doing it a few times?
Cus for most chicks that's bullshit. Unless you find yourself a nypmpho, chicks have like 1/10 the libido as guys. They'll sometimes get horny enough to start using a vibrator, then get bored halfway and not do anything for a month.

I think it's probably helpful that you understand that chicks don't desire guys quite as much as we desire them. If you want to catch their attention sexually, you basically need to be an adonis, otherwise you'll need to charm them.

If you walk past and see a cat, do you think "I'm gunna pet this cat", or do you think "Dawww, I'm going to keep this cat and love it forever"

You're the cat, btw. Chicks might want to give you the time of day if they think you might be worth it, but you gotta be a qt as fuck cat mayne. Even the ugly cats missing eyes and shit get pats if they can act cute.

>Are you implying that chicks will desire sex more after doing it a few times?
Im not him but my first gf wanted to fuck and had a pretty low sex drive but after having a few orgasms she turned it around and was constantly on my dick
its possible to improve a girls willingness to fuck but youre completly right that their libido is alot lower than guys and an improvement wont make it even close to an average guys libido

You don't fix ugly, you just hook up with someone in your league.
You sound like a kid losing his shit over the most insignificant thing, like losing a Starcraft match.
Extend your horizons, educate yourself, work out and you'll see results.

>Extend your horizons, educate yourself, work out and you'll see results.
I do see the results mate, im not the type of person who gets angry easily but this site and the retards on it do rub me the wrong way

Education led me to a better job, lifting led me to a better body and a great hobby, work led me to a better pay and more improvements in my life but not in a million fucking years will this lead to girls wanting to fuck all of a sudden

Girls dont have the same sex drive as men and today there isnt a premium on being successful, girls are fully content with a fat lazy slob who plays games at home as long as he wont cheat and validate her once every now and then
I know because i meet girls and i actually have FB so i see the types of guys girls go for

It is possible to be attractive, fit, educated and just plainly have nothing wrong with you and still not get a girl.

Op, I have a friend. I wouldn't say he's ugly, but he's not really even average looking. He's also legit 5'5. Now he has always done really well with women. He dates bombshells. His last girlfriend was honestly the most attractive woman I've ever seen in my life.

I've known him since 10th grade. He would drive his dads heavy duty truck to school, he would dress really well, he was likable, and act extremely cocky. He also worked for his parents business so he always had money, and would spend a lot of it on his girlfriends.

Now he's 2, is a diesel mechanic, drives a brand new truck, still acts as cocky as ever, and still spends a lot on his girlfriends. I think what I learned from his is that if you want women, you have to be able to provide a package. When girls date him, they get to be driven around in a flashy truck, they get gifts, fun expensive dates, because everyone likes him, nobody says anything bad about them dating this not so attractive short guy.

So Op what package do you provide? What's in it for the women that you want to date? You could always date ugly fat women, their standards are lower, but if you want hot girls, you have to have something going for you that makes you better than the competition.

So, I guess the only thing bad is your personality, as me and everyone else I know got girls being complete DYELs and broke.
Prolly insecure and demanding.

do something harder than you've ever done before. seriously join a boxing gym and just get your ass kicked for three months, you'll never be scared to talk again

kys please

Ill tell you the same as im telling the rest of you, its a lack of girls
Ive met two single girls during 2016, both of whom were sort of in a relationship still with their ex-bf who they went on dates with alongside many other guys

You tell me how im supposed to find a girl when there are none to be found mate, please share this with me
I also cant move since im studying and i wont be done for another year, after that im free to move and i probably will but until this point dating is out of the question

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BOARD
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PUSSY AND WORKOUT
YOU ARE A FAGGOT DYEL CUNT

smell good and be funny

this thread is incredibly pathetic. OP just just being in fuck huge denial about whatever people tell him.
Honestly, did you think that because you went to the gym a couple times, girls would immediately come to you and ask to fuck? You're in denial that there's an area in between them catching initial interest and fucking them. Yes, you have to talk to them and be witty and interesting. you have to make them like you enough for them to want to sleep with you. It's honestly a lot more with how you talk and carry yourself than how you look.
Stop seeing them as a prize to get where the only reason for them to exist is to get fucked. See them as human beings and have a conversation with them. As others have said, look at yourself through their eyes. Look at the way you talk and handle yourself. Are you attractive and interesting? Do you bring a lot to the table? no? then work on yourself more.

Take a shower, brush your teeth, and just be yourself man. It's not that hard

the monk who sold his ferrari by robin sharma
more of a book for life in general.

6 pillars of self esteem by nathaniel branden

no more mr nice guy by alice cooper
you have to be the kind of guy described in the intro or else it wont work.

these are just some examples, find some books your intrested in and keep improving yourself. Might not get you pussy right away but it should work in the long run.

What usually happens to me is talking and being friends with them first. I don't even think about finessing them or wondering whether they are interested or not but I do think they are attractive. I ask for their homework or just joke around a lot. After a while I end up asking for their number. Usually at this point you have an idea whether they like you or not so its pretty easy to keep talking and work your way to one ballsy text like a date or telling them you like them. After that it's trial and error

Girls want it just as bad as you do. Read some shit about picking up on their signals. At your age, it'll be easier for you to get a gf and slowly progress around the bases than it will be to find a one night stand, so do that.

Become gay, it solved all my problems.

Lack of Girls??? and why am i having 2 parallels and some ONSs... There are too many Girls faggit, you just have to be a Man they desire.

Did you not read what i wrote?
During all of 2016 ive met two single girls

What else would you have me do?
I educate myself, i work, i work out, i have hobbies, i strive socially and i do pretty well in most social situations but the girls just arent fucking single

How hard is this to understand?

I was dating a girl this summer and while dating me she was also dating two others
Lack of girls mate, there are just way too few
If you live in a place where there are alot of them please share this location, i want to live there aswell

>I try so hard

There's your problem.

you have a shitty personality and are probably still fat and ugly, girls dont just think "OMG HE LOST WEIGHT TIME TO FUCK!!"

Underrated idea.

Oh look it's another I can't get girls but there's no way it's because im an asshole thread

Let me tell you the story of how I lost my virginity.
>Be me, 18 years old, first few days at a big university
>Go to some free show for students alone, because what else was I going to do
>Thinking to myself, some random girl just says "hey!"
>7/10, chubby, very pretty eyes
>Spend the whole night talking to her without really thinking about it
>Take her out the next day
>Bring her back to my room to watch a movie
>Nervous as fuck, only kissed one girl in my life
>Finally grew some and kissed her
>Things happened from there

The point is that I didn't really think about any of it. Because I just went with the flow of things, it worked out from there. I'm sure the only thing holding you back is your own anxiety. You'll make it, just focus on doing your own thing, don't be autistic, and the rest will follow suit.

Is your "friends" name (you)?

this.

I remember when I was younger (like 15/14) and I got worried because I didn't know how to make out with a girl. Went to a party one time, and this chick was talking about how her boyfriend just played vidya all day and I was acting all supportive and shit, then we just made out (sex was a week later). It just happens naturally as long as you aren't autistic.

Yeah..no.

As if women have right to get some package especially when speaking of casual sex.

What does the woman bring to the table? Nothing but three holes ( if shee is a good product).

Just attract women like a light attracts moths and only big the thiccest moths and let the others burn

Standards are too high bro. By definition half the population is female. There are literally billions of girls.

Now subtract the fatties.
Subtract the obvious crazies, especially if you are turned off by unavoidable red flags(ymmv but i.e. tatoos.)
Subtract the clearly taken girls.
Subtract the too old if you won't milf hunt.
Subtract the ugly ones below your standards.
Subtract the ones that are actually in your league but like almost every human you're putting yourself at least 2-5 points higher than you actually are or are capable of.
Add in a specific fetish you're hunting like asians.

Yeah gee where are all the fucking girls.

Careful not you slice your hand on all that edge

I turn 21 next month and I don't even care. I'm finally starting to have fun with my life. It'll happen when it'll happen. It used to stress the shit out of me but I no longer give a shit

You're a pussy op. Talk to a girl you want to bang, ask her number, ask her out, fuck her. If it doesn't work try another. Its on you to not be a bitch and make some moves.

>Standards are too high bro
Ill take you up on this
My standards are as follows:
>Face with feminine features
>Not obese, a little bit of fat is ok
>between 16-34 years old
>Between 5'0'' and 5'8'' in height
>White

I dont mind tattoos, i actually like red hair but dont care about hair color or length at all, i dont mind her not having a uni degree like i do
i dont think my standards are too high, i aim 2-3 points below my league just to find a girl but i havent been able to

If i subtract the taken ones and the fat ones there are none left

Homosexuality

And got so far

>I don't mind tattoos
>I like red hair but don't mind what their hair looks like

Jesus no wonder you don't get any. You are a woman trapped inside a man's body.

>Your standards are too high
>Except in these two particular instances, there they are too low
makes sense bro

>White

That's a big one. Highly competitive and you're cutting out so many girls. I ain't saying you should be targeting somali-looking deepest africa black girls, but are you really gonna turn down a brown cutie?

I'm gonna steal this thread.
So a few weeks ago I started to talk to one my female coworkers after work a lot, and things have been hitting off great.
>start hanging out after work
>we've been hugging and holding hands
>cuddle while watching movies
>super playful around her and make her laff
Overall it was pretty rad and I was certain this girl would be mine. Yesterday I was gonna ask her out.
>cuddling in the car
>ask her to be my gf
>she's quiet and says she'll think about it
>fuck
>we head back indoors
>lay on her bed and watch TV, she keeps trying to cuddle me
>I feel empty and ask her again
>still has to think about it
I know, if it's not an immediate yes it's a silent no. Ive heard you guys say this before.
>getting late so I start to leave
>text her some at home, she's asking me what's wrong
>tell her I don't want to talk anymore
She starts to flip and telling me I've lost all chances. I'm not really arguing back with her but I decide to call her.
>20 mins of awkward silence
That was fun
After the call I asked her why she said idk, she told me that it was because she wanted to know if I really liked her. (I'd always pretend to be an asshole as a joke but maybe she can't see through my sarcasm sometimes). After she said idk the second time she kept feeling up my arms while cuddling and trying to wrap herself around me.
I'm totally lost right now bros. I'll try and see her after she gets out of work since she lives so close to me, but idk if it's even worth it anymore.
/blogpost, what's your favorite workout during chest day?

Its not about standards. You try to fuck girls you want to fuck, they don't need to fit into some dumbass ranking system. The idea that you sit here and actively think about what you're looking for in a girl to lose your virginity to is dogshit.

Then kys faggot

>says she'll think about it
>not an immediate yes it's a silent no
>getting physical but you go catatonic
>wall yourself off emo style
>she "flips"

Ya blew it. If a girl says no but she's rubbing your arms it ain't exactly rocket science.

It is about standards if you're saying "all the girls are taken!" If you're looking for a wifeable white girl who has never touched a dick, guess what, EVERY OTHER MAN IN THE WESTERN WORLD IS TOO.

Start at the bottom and work up. Start taking to ugly girls and slowly over time work up to normal girls and so on

>>Thinking to myself, some random girl just says "hey!"
What if this doesn't happen? It used to in high school.

|
|>
|
|

It's rocket science when you're a virgin who spent most of their life playing video games

OP is an idiot. Then again, if OP could learn, he wouldn't be a virgin.

Pro tip, OP: you're stupid. Stop trusting your clearly incapable mind and start applying the advice you've received.

You haven't benefitted from your skepticism. Yu won't get laid by thinking hard, specially with that defective instrument inside your skull.

Yea op is a dumbass

underrated

stop caring.
actually stop caring.
let go.
embrace tranquility.
then btiches cum

>I'm waiting for the right ONE :)
I'm 21 and have only had sex with hookers all my life, nothing wrong with them. In fact mature women turn me on much more and they have experience so they know how to please a cock.
Hookers and any other female are the same nowadays except hookers cost money and non-hookers cost time and well money too.
You're an absolute faggot though

>Subtract the obvious crazies, especially if you are turned off by unavoidable red flags(ymmv but i.e. tatoos.)

I have yet to meet one single girl attractive girl that doesn't have a tattoo.

I actually don't mind tattoos but to think only girl with tattoos are attractive is ridiculous most of them are bat shit crazy but maybe that's what user is into

What I meant is all the attractive girls I ever met, all of them had tattoos. There isn't one attractive girl that does not have a tattoo. Sure, some tattos aren't immediately visible, but still they do have tattoos.

If tattoos are such a red flag then I'm supremely fucked.

OP if it makes you feel better I'm probably a 9/10 and always have girls check me out. Sometimes they'll come up to me and start talking, but I'm so autistic I either just smile and don't say a word, or start stuttering and shaking. 20 & virgin btw.