On January 15, 2014...

>On January 15, 2014, Rodger accused his roommate Cheng Yuan Hong of stealing his candles; he performed a citizen's arrest and called 9-1-1. Hong was charged with petty theft and pleaded guilty to the charge.

have you ever done anything as alpha as this?

snitches get stitches

*he shot himself and I'm assuming if he somehow survived doctors would have to stitch that shit up*

>owning candles

candles are comfy you sperg

So in other words he's basically a fucking little tattle-tale.

Have I ever done anything as alpha as this? Yeah, just about ANYTHING is more alpha than this.

Alpha? That sounds like whining about nothing.

Bug your roommate to give you your candles back or at least pay for them. Calling the police over something that small is stupid.

It's still theft. If someone steals something relatively small from you and want it back you'll have a hard time.

>letting people walk all over you is alpha

the theft is more impressive desu

Yeah, be a man and cronfront him and if he doesn't stop, then beat his ass. Don't be a little bitch about it

I bet they were scented candles and he detected a smell emanating from his roommates room.

And when you beat his ass he can get you arrested instead and make you the butt of jokes. There's no winning when you're the victim of petty theft.

>report him to the police
>the police charge him with petty theft
>but somehow there's no winner
K

This guy had legit Aspergers and killed girls because he couldn't get sex.

Why does Veeky Forums unironically like him so much?

Elliot was most likely the butt of jokes among his peers for this. Doesn't matter what he did, he could only lose.

>getting assmad over candles

Faggot showing his faggotry

They do?
Most of what i hear is elliot being used as an insult to guys who act like autists, guys who struggle in dating or guys who act like they are better than others
Not once have i seen it being used in a positive way

>Seeing candy lying on your kitchen table for a few days

Now imagine youre a normie who still enjoys small treats

>Not just eating it

He's the hero of /r9k/, not Veeky Forums.

Though the two boards overlap sometimes.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Now you're just making assumptions to support your opinion. Who would judge you for reporting crime to the police? Do you live in the ghetto or something? Elliot was the butt of jokes because he was an autistic spaz with delusions of grandeur who believed girls didn't like him because he was a nice guy.

Dude do you live under a rock? Calling the police on your roommate for a stolen candle is probably the most socially destructive things you can do as a college student. Nobody likes a narc, and if you narc on extremely petty shit like a candle nobody will want to be within 10ft of you. Elliot was a spoiled rich kid who threw a fit anytime things didn't go his way. Nobody wants to be around a spoiled kid

he didn't compromise

Compromise what exactly?