Is doing just calisthenics and LSD running a good routine to generally get Veeky Forums?

Is doing just calisthenics and LSD running a good routine to generally get Veeky Forums?

I'm 5'10 135lbs, so I'm obviously on the skinnier side. Or should I just bulk and try and gain muscle rather to getting Veeky Forums?

Lots of people do mix psychedelics and running, but unless you live in a very rural area I'd personally avoid it.

I mean long slow distance running. So like running 4 miles at an 8:30 pace.

read the sticky

Did someone say LSD running?

It'd be great for losing weight, user, highly recommend.

When I'm at burning man I love going for a long, leisurely stroll across the desert landscape sweating my fucking nutsack off and tripping balls. Gives a very fear and loathing in las vegas effect to the whole experience, and I could imagine this could be super useful in an at home setting but could be considered a PED since it abolishes any appetite you might have when you're too busy worrying about the end of the world and ego death.

Not to mention resistance builds up to it pretty quick, so you'll have to have literal grams of crystal to mix or use it intermittently every few days.

Would suggest a LSD roid plan as follows

Day 1:
200ug
Day 2:
400ug
Day 3:
800ug
Day 4:
Just pop a ten strip and call it gucchi

Day 5-7 break and repeat.

Shit, this would work great with a brosplit routine, too! Slap that shit in a preworkout shake or on your tongue right before hitting the OHP/Bench/Squat/Diddly for maximum weight loss.

Nothing could possibly go wrong if you follow my advice! You'll lose weight like it's DNP you're swallowing but it'll be less toxic!

>4 miles
>long
I've only recently started doing cardio again after over a year, weigh 107kg and run further than that with hill sprints thrown in

youll just be even skinnier. long distance running is great for health and the whole "muh joints" scare is entirely apocryphal and uneducated middle school urban legend.

but long distance running, even when its just 4 miles, does not not facilitate hypertrophy, which is necessary if you want a body like pic related. try sprinting and HIIT if you want to grab some muscle out of running. but on LSD, i dont know how good of an idea that would be.

I just started doing cardio for the first time less than 2 months ago. I'm mainly a sprinter.

a pretty shit one if you didn't do distance cardio as well. Sprint training is heavily dependent on work capacity

You build a high tolerance immediately following a LSD trip. I highly doubt day 3 and 4 would have any effect - if even day 2.

Do you think you're funny?

elaborate

yeah, the dose pretty required pretty much increases exponentially if you trip consecutively
it'd be very mentally tough as well, being in that state for days would really test you
it's hard enough for the normal 12 hours

zozzled m8

>but long distance running, even when its just 4 miles, does not not facilitate hypertrophy
I'm not looking to achieve a certain body type, just to get into very good shape and then achieve pic related at the top.

was meant for

to get better at sprinting requires lots of volume, and unless your cardio over longer periods is good you'll burn out quite quickly and your ability to get better at sprinting will stall

Alright thank you user

then just start lifting and eating dumbo

ah whatever

Youre not that fucking hilarious yourself, guy

Nevertheless here have some woman

Wops are so degenerate

It's not good for getting Veeky Forums. For that, lift weights - even if only once or twice a week - and run for fun.

That face reminds me of my aunt.

I've heard LSD running is quite bad on the old ticker and muscle mass, care to counter that point?

>that a good body

why would you take LSD and run wtf