What's the biggest animal you reckon you could fight? I reckon i could absolutely batter a crocodile

what's the biggest animal you reckon you could fight? I reckon i could absolutely batter a crocodile

to keep it Veeky Forums related, to what degree does isometric training (like flexing in bb poses) affect development? I can get a pretty decent pump from that alone

I wrestled your mom last night, and she's the biggest animal I know.

Shut the fuck up

>t. crocodile

Nice b8
>crocodile
>not the pinnacle of predatory evolution
Crocodiles have been around for 200 million years, and humans have put into extinction not a single 1 of the 23 different crocodile species.

I would also actually quite like to know the answer to my second question
people wrestle crocodiles pretty frequently

No they've wrestle small alligators, good luck in australia trying to wrestle a salty.

yeah man wrestle a 1000lb crocodile, that'll go well. Better yet stream it and post it here.

>he bites literally any limb of your body
>starts spinning
>rips it out of its socket
>"I can beat a crocodile guys"
No. You cant. And I would love for you to go out and prove it.

Make that about 2500lbs, we all know op is ripped motherfucker so let's get him a bigger croc not that it will bother op

>people wrestle crocodiles pretty frequently
No you fucktard people have been known to rarely fight ALLIGATORS not CROCODILES

You fucktarded buttmonkey. Even here in Australia we tanq the living FUCK out of crocodiles before dealing with them in any fucking way whatsoever.

Are you guys retarded
You can wrestle crocs, in the water you're pretty fucked but if you start from behind them youve got a good shot.

I could cover your mom in batter, if you get my drift

Crocodiles are easy as fuck to fight. The muscles to open their jaws are so weak, you just need to keep them closed and it can't do anything to you.

You can wrestle baby crocodiles, if you have 1 guy jump on top, and another guys duck tape their mouth shut. That's about all the thrill you get.

Go ahead, try to wrestle a 2000lb saltwater crocodile alone. You will die.

Isometrics are great for injury prevention. I do a set often and it has helped a lo

Do it OP. And make sure you record and upload it to bestgore!

While you hold its mouth shut and it thrashes and rolls about throwing you upside inside outside everywhere crushes you against every surface before you're launched into the open remind me how easy the fight is

what constitutes a "set" of isometrics?

say something fuckboys

Crocodilles are ancient and perfect killing machines dude. CROCS eat ANIMALS in a SWAMP while youre at the GYM op. How does it feel being cucked by nature and millions of years of evolution?

Siiiiiiiip

Nothing petsinal, kid

I could fuck a dugong right up

Literally hacked onto my brother's mom's boyfriend's son's computer to say this! You! I like you!

OP don't listen to them.
They're only jelous of our primordial strength.

I regularly wrestle rhinos myself, bot I'm starting to get into elephants as of lately.
Tons of great fun for the family.
I used to do silverbacks, but I stopped after a while. They were so easy I almost fell asleep during a session once.

Been thinking about trying crocs.
Might go to Australia in a few months with my newborn son.
Anyone know where to find the juiciest ones?

>humans have put into extinction not a single 1 of the 23 different crocodile species

Please, you fucking cunt. The only reason crocs and any other apex predator hasn't been wiped off the face of the earth is because humans allow them to live.

If for whatever reason we had to extinguish a species, we could have it done in 2 weeks. You and I are part of evolution's most perfect creation.

Rest assured, I can take these two faggots.

During a documentary about crocodiles I got a glimpse at a croc vagina.

Ever since I dream of pinning down a qt croco and doing questionable things. When I have done that I upgrade to grizzly bears and continue until I have raped every dangerous animal on this planet.

Crocs are really the only animal that I can say I am legitimately afraid of. That's not to say that bears, sharks, or lions wouldn't fuck my shit up, but crocs are dinosaurs even extinction level events couldn't touch.

Then again Steve Irwin actively taunted crocs only to get fucked up by a Stingray so what do I know?

Hahahha humans aren't gonna go about putting crocs into extinction by wrestling them.