Is 5 inches too small? Not that thick either desu. Rejected 3 bitches so far because of insecurity

Is 5 inches too small? Not that thick either desu. Rejected 3 bitches so far because of insecurity.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8938470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did it change from tb.h to desu

theres other ways to get girls to orgasm besides penetration, ie suck on their tits while playing with their clits bub

It's under average, but you can still satisfy women and enjoy sex, it's not like you have a micropenis.

5.1 inches is literally the 50th percentile.

Take the condom off and fuck em for 10 minutes and they'll cum for sure.

Haha I'm a pretty big guy with a 6.1 inch. Lifting made it worse. Looks fucking small on my body. Feel your pain

5.5 hear, never heard any complaints, in fact I have heard it's great, Thing is they either want a mega huge dong or just one that works, you can't have both. I have heard of 7 - 8 in bro's complain the sex sucks because it hurts women to much.

i'm 5.5x5, i can get it to a 6 if i have a massive hardon, i don't stress it too much, it aint nothing special and i'll never be the big dick ex girls always talk about but it gets the job done

Be thankfull you're not under 5 inches, imagine the pain those guys go through everyday

Word filter. It also changes senpai to senpai, which is gay as hell.

See? I typed pic related and it changed it to senpai. I'll do it again: senpai

6,2 here
Almost all of the girls i have been with couldn't take it all, as i would hit their cervix and it would hurt them. 5 inches is fine.

Literally my life with current smashly.

I have a big ass dongaroo but some chicks literally dont enjoy it more than halfway in.

can more or less second, 7.5x5.5 here
sex with current gf is kinda bland because I can't go full force on her pussy and her holding me back if it gets too much is really annoying

even the ones able to take it are "intimidated" sometimes, making the first time a lot less momentum driven

Find a short woman with small hands, won't matter as much mate.

Its fine bruh, mine only gets to 6 when it's full hard and the chick I was with last night said it was super nice and got me to nut 4 times in a 10 hour span.

Now here's my question Veeky Forums I've got another girl potentially lined up for tonight and another definite for tomorrow. Should I take a dick rest day and bang the one tonight on Wednesday instead? She goes back home Friday

I like this thread, Veeky Forums being honest for once

Why the fuck did you reject women because of such a stupid insecurity? If you've reached the point where your dick is actually out then it doesn't matter unless you have a total micropneis.

desu senpai

Because I thought it was really that bad, honestly I've never had trouble with women so its not a big deal but this was the one thing that has bothered me, im 20 rn btw

Cum volume can take 48 hours to get back to normal. If you aren't bothered about plastering a thick load over the next girl I wouldn't worry

No brah, you're fine. Don't stress.

If only people made more honest threads

tfw 6x2
am I a pencil dick?

you've read too many big dick memes, it's easier to make a woman cum by eating her out than by deep dicking her

consider your dick something that gives you pleasure and your tongue something that gives her pleasure if that helps your mindset

having a big dick would be great, making a girl cum by deep dicking her would also be great, but if you can't do that there are still other ways to have an excellent sex life for both you and your partner

if you're in a relationship you can even bring toys into the picture, all kinds of shit really

guys who rely too much on their own dick and ignore all the other aspects of sex usually end up being shit in the sack

2inch width not circumference

better to have a smaller dick and be able to go balls deep than to have a monster dong and only being able to go half way in before you're impaling her uterus tbqh

virgin 5x5" here

what's the default length for most vaginas in your experience? idgaf if my dick is small or not, but could I smash with this thing really roughly and not have to worry about hurting them?

You gotta measure the full circumference bruh

nice trips, brah, but what kind of cuckoldry is this post of yours?

(If you can believe what they say) Women don't derive their main pleasure in sex from orgasming as men do, they enjoy every facette of it.
Regardless of whether you can make them cum by dick or not (which around a third of women aren't even properly able to), your dick pleasures both her and you if you're doing it correctly.

NEVER think of your tongue as a tool to overcome the insufficiency of your dick, this is utter crap and will kill your mindset and mood during sex even more.

inb4 dicklet, I'm

You can look that up actually
2.7 to 5.84 inches is the avearge length of vaginas. Which means most of them are at 3-5 inches.

Oh it's about 5, that seems average in this thread.

Guess I was being paranoid.

which doubles when aroused

Nono, the aroused length is part of the 2,7 to 5,84 i mentioned. Nearing 4-5 when aroused and staying near 2,7-4 when not aroused.

source?

i know what you're getting at and i agree, i was just trying to address OP's seeming concern about his ability to please women and that it's not all about the dick game

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8938470
Keep in mind that this is a small study

5.5x5.16

Pretty happy about my girth. Feel like it'd make a girl really happy but I'm a virgin so don't know.

ah, I see :)

yeah, that's what I forgot to say desu: don't be worried your dick is completely fine.
Problems only arise, I'd guess, at 3 or shorter...

>being this new

2inch width is fine bro haha, pretty sure that's the exact avg

6.7 x 5.75 and my gf says doggy style is too uncomfortable for her and I cant just slam it in after foreplay either I always have to gently put it in and wait for her to loosen up even more. Can be annoying sometimes desu

hunter2

The smallest dick is the dick that the owner refuses to use.

rly maik me thinccs

haha xd

6.9x5 here, but I'm into PE so I started at 5.2×4. I get better reactions with a bigger dick but mostly the girth. I haven't encountered many girls who have issues taking it so not sure what the other bigger guys are on about. I mostly do one night stands though so maybe they do. Definitely leaves girls sore.

Dick game is the shit but it's mostly mental. Girls have no concept of visual measurement. I ask girls to guess my size for lolz and I've only had two girls get it right. Most guess like 8-9in which is way over. It also has a lot to do with how lean I am. If I'm on a cut I've had girls think it's a 10incher which is ridiculous, but they just can't tell. In short fuck a girl hard and be lean, girls will think you're big.

One last thing, flaccid size matters more for girls thinking your big IME. I have a tiny flaccid still and never get comments on size til we're fucking, but my roommate who I've had a few 3sums with has a 6x5 inch dick max and girls have legit thought he's bigger. I think it's a combo of him being 5'9 while I'm 6'3 and him having a 5in flaccid while mine is like 3in.

If youre getting rejected its not because of your dick size, its because youre talking about it too much. Girls honestly dont care unless theyre really slutty and they can only get off with big dicks. Unless youre working with a less than 4 incher your dick still feels good to them during the secks. Dont worry about it, theres literally nothing you can do to change your size besides surgery. Learn your average dick, master its usage and you will be good at the sex regardless of size.

Yes
>This
Learn to either not give a fuck or get better pleasing women desu-famalams.

5" friendo here.
>you are not alone

5" girth and my fwb says its thick and shes been with 3 other guys. You'll do fine

desu

baka desu senpai

My dick is 1inch when flaccid, and yes Im asian. Should I en hero

literally average. stop putting pussy on pedestal.

5-6in is the best length for ball slapping doggystyle. any longer and you'll hit cervix on some girls.

5 inches? Lmao what a fucking manlet I'm 72 inches

You could encounter someone who does not find it sufficient. But that kind of person would most likely say someone who had 8 inches was tiny after they were done.
It will do the job.

When will they learn?

You have to go back

Bruh. You're fucking average there is literally nothing to be stressing about. A girl is not gonna take out a ruler and judge you so chill out and enjoy life.

How do I delete this please help me quick.

This is my password for everything desu

You need a better password

desu senpai

5 inch biceps are way too small, man.

WILL SOMEBODY POST THEIR COCK ALREADY???

>Girls have no concept of visual measurement
can confirm

>One last thing, flaccid size matters more for girls thinking your big
5'8" grower here. i'm not that tall so it makes my dick look much bigger (even though it's actually big). i'm a grower though.

that disappointed look on their face when they pull my pants down that slowly turns into complete awe never gets old.

when i'm soft i'm only like 2-3 inches which looks like i have a baby dick. 7.6x6.2 when hard though.

i mostly get comments on the girth not the size though. had some that couldn't take it due to size but most can after some foreplay however most of them compliment the girth.

so from my experience girth > length. there is hardly any visual difference in that extra 1 inch length while going from 5 to 6 in girth has much bigger impact.

so if you don't have the size and you have the girth you're safe.

Sounds like you're the bitch, bitch.

dyel

I dont even have to lift because of my alpha genetics
>tfw 184cm, 20cm cock,handsome etc.

Do girls care about body hair? Im seeing a 6/10 from tinder soon and im a pretty hairy dude. Thinking of asking her what she thinks of "no-shave November"

You should shave... everything

mirin'

>taking shirt off in gym
kek skeletor

184cm 90kg stay jelly
I bet you have small cock tol

what's wrong with your hair

>bleached hair
>crazy back acne

im 7 and me and my girlfriend have trouble in some positions because it's uncomfortable for her

struggles with bj's etc, i think something like 6 would be way better

It was before silver treatment
Here's more recent

twinky lmao

what the fuck

Milo?

Jelly of my cock or body that i posted earlier or is it my height?

mfw you think you have anything for anyone on an anonymous eel skinning forum to be jealous of

Yes

Just delete this thread.

judging by this thread he does

(You)

I missed your cock desu, and you are cute ;_; fml

desu senpai

Thx, here's another photo, guess zyzz was wrong not everyone here are jelly haters, i could post my cock on some other board uf you'd like
(You)

Stadi?

I am 5'10'' with a 4.5-5' dick, honestly feel insecure about my dick but no one has ever said anything.

Yeah. Please do. And that hair color suits you well. I'm jelly but i don't hate

Juu xd

Hienoa. Poistun ennen kuin rupeaa kullinkuvat täyttää näyttöä.

Hyvä tsemppi. Pidä toi.

>People ITT will like a girls pussy they've just met in the club because their dick is too small

Haha ;)

>roiding for this