Do i have klinefelter's Veeky Forums? I always felt like ive had bad proportions and have barely any facial/body hair?

Do i have klinefelter's Veeky Forums? I always felt like ive had bad proportions and have barely any facial/body hair?

Im really worried, should i get checked out?

not even close

>Do i have klinefelter's Veeky Forums?

No you look like a normal man

You need to see a doctor in order to be diagnosed with klinefelters.

>Im really worried, should i get checked out?
What will it change?

>Find out you have klinefelters
>Get depressed for no reason

>Find out you're fine
>Wasted time worrying about useless shit

Keep lifting dude. You're perfectly fine

dafuq you have like the oposite of klinefeleters smal waist wide shoulder

im actually mirin, you have the ideal body to start lifting with

not skeleton, not fat, not even skinny fat just a little undefined but still with some muscle

i wish i were you

Thats actually a flattering pic of me, me 20 lbs later and my actual proportions hip size are klinefelter y,

Another

My lack of facial and body hair is my real concern, my testicles are bigger than grapes but ive read people with klinefelters sometimes have regular nuts

that's cuz you got fat retard

people have different ways of distributing fat

solution is don't be fat

Probably not. You do not have the hallmarks. Though you can't find out from phenotype, you'd need to have a doctor test for it

Well for one I think a doctor will prescribe test if you have it.

What other signs can there be? My lifts have gotten stronger but im 22 with very slight facial hair compared to my siblings

you 100% don't have klinefelter's but you do have a mental illness known as body dysmorphic disorder

i genuinally cant tell if youre joking OP
Literally perfect base, good insertions, couple of years lifting you would look aesthetic as fuck.

please go to a psychologist if you're being serious, not even joking

I guess im just going to have to get tested, im still not convinced. I'm only 5'7 with long ass legs wide hips and barely and facial and body hair in my 20s

Doesn't look like klinefelters my friend

you are delusional

Lots of people are like that you spaz

I'm 5'10" and my legs are almost 2/3 of my height but nobody gives a shit since it's normal for people to have different proportions

You're just a long legged hairless brown gook. Chill the fuck out. You'd know if you were a klinefelters alien

I would say your legs are pretty narrow, but I've got that issue as well. Otherwise only advice I'd have is keep doing what you're doing and focus lats a little bit. I wouldn't worry too much OP, you look pretty good.

>I guess im just going to have to get tested
complete waste of time and money but whatever do it fucking fag

You don't have Klines but you do have mental retardation. Do you think your hip bones are made of fat or something you fucking retard?

You look fucking average dude

Holy shit.

Why does EVERYONE On this board think they have gyno, klinefelters and low testosterone because they don't have a 1.8:1 Shoulder - Waist ratio, competitive lifts within 8 months and a chiseled physique?

nope, you're just insecure

chill out because you have a better physique than most people

if you see problems with your body - you need a psychiatrist

>Why does EVERYONE On this board think they have gyno, klinefelters and low testosterone because they don't have a 1.8:1 Shoulder - Waist ratio, competitive lifts within 8 months and a chiseled physique?

This cracks me up, because it's true
Spend too much time here and everyone thinks they're fucked up

>GUISE IM STALLING ON 245lbx5 BENCH PRESS. 1.5 years lifting I THINK I HAVE LOW TESTOSTERONE PLS HELP

Looks nothing like klinefelters. You have wide collar bones, general male shape.

You might have a smale frame, but it's definitely male.

Don't compare yourself to roiders.

im convinced this is a bait thread