I just brought 3 kilos of protein powder. "How" do I take it? How many scoops, and when?

I just brought 3 kilos of protein powder. "How" do I take it? How many scoops, and when?

I lift weights every 2nd day, heavy weights, small reps.

Also, I think it tastes a billion times better with milk

Other urls found in this thread:

nu3.no/maxim-strength-pure-whey-protein-rich-chocolate-750-g.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, for US-fags, thats like... about 6.5 pounds. Enough for a while, I'd say

4 scoops

Alright thanks dude, but when & how often? & does it matter if I use milk instead of water? some bitch told me it makes me "pick up" less of it or something, but it sounded kinda bullshity

its a supplement, not a meal

meaning only take it when you NEED more protein, dont use it as an actual source of macros

No I'm still eating like usual, I'm not planning on having it replace my food or anything. I just dont know the blueprint on how much to take & when to take it (how many times a week, and how often in regards to my exercise program)

heat it up with some water, put the solution in a syringe, find a vein and inject. 1 scoops per 100mL is a good standard solution to begin with. Slowly increase the concentration to 4 scoops per 100 mL, once you have reached this point when you look behind you, you should see humanity.

This desu

Milk can work too especially if you're bulking, just switch it to 125mL instead

I DO have a deficiency of protein in my diet, so I'm pretty sure I ought to take it

I'm gonna take that as a "i dont know".

what is your current protein intake daily?

also, what is your weight and height?

Snort it, gotta get it directly into your bloodstream. Injecting kills your gains while snorts works your lung muscles.

193 cm (6.3 I think?), about 93 kg (roughly 205 lbs)

And regarding my protein intake, I honestly dont know. I get down about 3000 calories per day, but too much carbs & too little meat

OP, can you give us your daily protein intake requirements

and the nutrition info of the protein?
some proteins have more calories, and are bad for cutting

It's this one:

nu3.no/maxim-strength-pure-whey-protein-rich-chocolate-750-g.html

I can translate it if its not readable in english

>every second day

So 4 times a week?

Yeah 3-4 times a week. I do every second day, but, yknow, every so often I'll skip a day due to circumstances

What's your goal?

Take a scoop with water after working out for cutting.

2 scoops with milk, peanut butter and a banana for bulking.

Or however the fuck want it.

My goal is to bulk

So 2 scoops after each workout, thats it? Not on my off-days?

Do you track your calories?

I use to do 1 scoop in the morning mixed with oats, milk and peanut butter then 2 scoops after my workout.

This is like 72 grams of protein from the whey alone, adding peanut butter and milk will increase the protein and the calories to ensure you meet your goal and the oats will be a good carb source for energy.

Check your serving sizes too. 1 scoop could be 30 grams or 50 on some.

You don't need this many scoops if you're getting your protein daily from chicken, fish, meat, lentils and all the other good shit. I only did that because I was poor.

I don't track my calories, but I know I'm at roughly 3k per day. And I do have a protein deficiency, so I basically just need more of everything.

I suppose I'll follow your advice, of 1 scoop with milk & peanut & oats for breakfast every day + 2 scoops after each workout. Thanks!

>I honestly dont know

Then how the fuck do you know you're deficient?

Work out how much you need, get as much of that as you can from food and count it, then make up any difference in powder.

It's supposed to replace food you retard, just not all of your food. It's literally food. Just take a shake with you when you go out and drink when hungry.

so... drink 1 whenever I'm hungry is your advice?

Just calculate your fuckin macros and eat them. It's not this hard.

It would be easy if someone could just give me a straight answer. ive never taken protein before, ive only lifted for about 1,5 years. i dont know much

How are you supposed to take chicken? How are you supposed to take broccoli? How about spaghetti?

IT'S ALL JUST FOOD. WHEY PROTEIN IS FOOD.

Eat it when you want to.

ok i just thought there was like a thing about taking it at specific times, like before/after workout, or something along those lines

I just gave you a straight answer, retard.
What's confusing you?

someones angry. anyway, this;

>ive only lifted for about 1,5 years. i dont know much
Literally fucking how? How do you not learn the most absolute basic fact of muscle gainz after 1.5 fucking years?
I was going to call you retarded for buying protein powder before you even know what it's for, but this is insane. Do you have a care worker we could speak to?

haha jesus christ

no im just asking: anyway i already got my answer earlier before your PMS started so i guess im all good. thanks peeps