Femanon about to go to the gym for the first time tomorrow morning. Does Veeky Forums have any advice for me...

Femanon about to go to the gym for the first time tomorrow morning. Does Veeky Forums have any advice for me? I've never been in a gym before in my life.

look up youtube videos on how to do exercises or use equipment

bring your tight leggings and your spaghetti

Post your body, just so we know what routine to suggest.

5'6 140 pounds, skinny fat.

make sure to use the flat benches as a table for your wattle bottle and towel while you do body weight exercises right next to them.

What exercises? What equipment? I honestly have no idea where to even start.

remember, that in the gym is customary to give the PTs blowjobs in the dressing room. dont fight it, just get it over and done with.

You can always ask to suck them in private, but you dont want to get a reputation as a frigid. Also you must wear see through clothes, and nice underwear. Godspeed.

Read the sticky now fuck off forever. And fuck you beta orbiters who feed this kind of attention whoring

Thanks for the tips assholes

try these for starters:
squats
lunges
chest press
lat pulldown
shoulder press
for cardio use the treadmill, bike, or ergonomic rower. I like the stair machines personally but they take some getting used to.

finally a real reply. Thank you. should I be doing squats with bodyweight or with free weights or a machine?

Gonna need a pic, just to know for sure.

squarts and oats

I would suggest not over doing it. You don't want to be so sore that you don't go back for three or four days. You can't really go wrong with a setting a goal for reps and sets to get used to things, if you've never lifted regularly before.

uh-huh.. not happening.

Machines build bad form.
Do bodyweight if you can't handle the bar.

Is my isp still banned?

>femanon
This means give me attention
>first time in the...
This means shower me with encouragements
>advise me what....
Whatever else bullshit is her very primitive way of making you give her positive feedback without even working.
If she was really serious she would read the aticky and this would be the last place to go. So, if you want advice. Fuck right off to do some research.

>Femanon

You're over thinking it
t. was in your position 2 months ago

Definitely want to have a sip about a half hour before you start lifting.