Friendly reminder that Veeky Forums is a Bernie board that supports Hillary

Friendly reminder that Veeky Forums is a Bernie board that supports Hillary

Sauce on those tots?

fuck off. make it Veeky Forums related or gtfo

I'm not even American and I hope trump gets in. Whites need more xenophobic politicians. You can only turn the other cheek for so long.

>implying

you can write in bernie's name and have it count in all 50 states

xenophobes need to die of aids

>bernout supporting wall street: the candidate

I would really appreciate sauce ):

> made in China

This

LOL trump will lose tomorrow

Implying there are better tailors out there or better shirts than "PINK" (for men) from China.

>you're forgetting the British influence, broski.....

In the coming war I will stand over you, beside my negro brethern, I, a large white man, and I will look down at you as blood begins to fill your throat, and in my eyes, if you look, you will see what you could not see until it was too late, until death had already ran his lusty fingers up your thigh..

get the fuck out you fucking weak faggot

>run for president
>talk about how awful policies make businesses have to make things out of country to compete
>say you want to fix this
>opponent points out that you make things in other countries like you were trying to hide the fact
>says you are literally hitler for wanting illegals out
>opponent fill pockets with money from the same people that caused the 2008 crash and happens to be married to the person who signed into law all the corporatist shit laws that led to the crisis in the first place

no, yeah. this will all end well #imwithher. we deffinitly aren't heading to a massive corporate wellfare handout with the impending student debt bailout or going to see another huge recession when the debt bubble bursts

i don't care about the politics but
you have a very poor grasp of the 2008 crash

time for more squats powered by repressed anger

poor grasp of history? this kook wouldn't know a cdo or mbs if they were lodged in his loose asshole.

Why do whites want to be oppressed so badly?

>you can only turn the other cheek so long

You people are delusional and pathetic lmao

>clinton signs into law a new version of community reinvestment act that forces banks to give out millions more sub-prime loans to disadvantaged groups
>clinton signs into law gramm-leach-bliley act which repealed barriers put in place by glass-steagall
>clinton signs into law commodity futures modernization act that specifically does not allow regulation of derivatives
>jpmorgan, citigroup, goldman sachs, morgan stanley all major donors to clintons campaign. all played a major part in the creation and unethical use of CDS on CDO and predatory loans allowable under community reinvestment act

Veeky Forums

Any self-proclaimed Bernie "supporter" who would vote for Hillary instead of Gary Johnson is a mark and a stooge and the embodiment of why this country is headed down the tubes.

Yes of history. You obviously haven't studied the leading theories behind the recession. Watching the big short doesn't count.

>throwing away your vote
>knowingly voting for a candidate who won't win, even if he is a better choice

The two party system is a meme yes, but your reasoning is just retarded

>Acknowledging the two party system is poison, both candidates are goddamn awful, and still supporting this shit show anyway.

I live in Kentucky, which means my vote doesn't really matter in the first place. Either Trump wins this state by a lot or Hillary is going to win so many other states it makes no difference how Kentucky votes.

But I CAN help a third party maybe get enough votes to be automatically on ballots and shit next go around, AND I can withdraw support from the asinine Republican party and their pro-big-government bullshit that runs contrary to what they pay lip service to actually supporting.

kek, you fucking dummy. luckily millions of you idiots can't change what actually happened just because you're stupid enough to believe it...good lord
>community reinvestment act
>pertaining to the collapse

>forcing banks to give out loans to people that cant afford loans
>thinking banks won't come up with some way to pass that risk onto someone else

its almost like the same shit is happening now in the health insurance industry?

why would bernie followers turn their support to the candidate that personifies the established candidate, who cheated to beat bernie then proverbially spit in his face

this started as rhetorical but now its an honest question in my mind

because an establishment democrat is better than an evil racist pussy grabbing republican

you fucking dumb fuck. no one was forcing the banks to do shit. shit tier loans, sub-prime were more profitable than quality loans. the truth is the exact opposite of what your spouting. because you're simply wrong. banks preferred to give out these loans

>Veeky Forums voting for hillary
Is this board so cucked it won't vote for the alpha male Trump?

You need to lower your estrogen intake

No mention of Lehman bros or illiquidity.

No. You have not done the research.

wonder why the hedge funds dont wana support the guy who said hes gonna tax the shit out of the people that run them. really rattles the ol noggin

Noone really know Trump's financial plans he's said so much shit

True alpha males dont aknowledge other alpha males
You Trump supporters are literally betas requiring a strong hand to lead You so You wont feel lost in Your lives
No wonder there are as many twf no gf threads as there are trump threads

lol. aren't liberals always saying how wall street rips us off? God damn this election has gone in full circle.

>true alpha males don't acknowledge other alpha males
Idiotic. The strong always pay attention to competition.

true alpha males respect one another. anyone who says otherwise is probably a nu-male

>bernie

I FUCKING LOVE WALL ST

This is a fitness board

This, if you are at a party and meet an alpha guy the beta response is to act phagy and be a douche. If two alphas meet they will show mutual respect and be friendly.

No, anyone not voting for trump is a stooge and the embodiment of why this country is headed down the tubes.

Yes, we need to spread the gains. Give me 30% of your hard earned gains so I can continue to not be dyel, while still not actually lifting or working for it. The more gains you have, the more you should be able to share.

The fact that the media and places like facebook and fucking google outright shut out ALL third party candidates forcing us to choose between a retarded famewhore who's become a strawman mysoginist and a soulless sociopathic career politician WHO'S STILL FAILING IN THE POLLS tells you every fucking thing you need to know about the direction of this country.

It's going to implode and we're all fucked.

If one ONE half decent third party candidate stood up and outright called them both on their shit and made a big stink about how the media is making this all into a circus for the benefit of the few then we'd see some real fucking shit.

But we won't.

I'd be glad to share my gains if it meant we lived in less obese society where are healthcare wasent getting drained by fatties . But then again USA needs universal healthcare

you don't have any gains newfag

>Bernie
Fuck off back to Russia commie scum

Nice projection m8

> Drumpf supporter
> believes Russia is still communist
> voting for the puppet candidate in collusion with Russia

You have my sides on fire

the reason there's only 2 parties (and therefore 2 candidates) is because of how the the electoral process is codified in the constitution; it's not a parliamentary and so naturally you will gravitate towards two massively opposing parties.

of course most people just go around saying "hurr people are retarded bcus they don't know about 3rd parties!!!11!!" when in fact it is themselves who are retarded for not even understanding the basics of the political system in the US. Oh and I'm not even american myself, nor have I studied politics. So don't bother bringing that up.

>the reason there's only 2 parties (and therefore 2 candidates) is because of how the the electoral process is codified in the constitution; it's not a parliamentary and so naturally you will gravitate towards two massively opposing parties.

There's not a single solitary thing in the constitution that sets anything up for a two party system.
The two party system is just the way the political elite have split the ignorant masses up and are controlling them

America is a REPRESENTTIVE DEMOCRACY not a direct one. Not till the corpratists took the country over and made the country into a fucking company.

Look, just because we look at oiled up jobbers all day doesn't mean we're faggots.

Please let trump win so the rest of the world can grab some popcorn and watch your country collapse over the next four years.

Autism in action. No amount of lifting is going to cure you.

It's not about being oppressed or not brownie. It's about the fact that blacks are violent monkeys that needs to be controlled.

Epic /pol/ bait post

>Trump lives in a skyscraper on his name on it in gold
>Me and Trump are totally rivals, just look at my gains!

Faggot.

>puppet
>thinking Hillary is not a Rothschild puppet

HELL NO

Veeky Forums NEVER supported Bernie

Only white college numales from Reddit supported him

As a republican, I can respect Hillary voters and I know several good ones in my career, but Bernie bros are all entitled little liberal arts dipshits who have never worked a job outside of retail

Also reported