See a person who's been lifting religiously for the past 6+ years

>see a person who's been lifting religiously for the past 6+ years
>he meticulously recorded all of his lifting sessions and uploaded them all to youtube
>he can lift an insane amount more than when he began
>he can lift much more than I can lift right now
>realize he's been lifting all this time and can lift all this weitht but....he....looks like fucking garbage
>he actually looked better before he began lifting
>begin to realize that even in 5 years from now if I can lift 10x what I do now I'll prolly look like shit like he does now and thus there's no reason to lift anymore because I'm already strong enough for life

roid
get on a bro split????
profit???

>accept how you are

If you don't feel like you can improve yourself, you're never gonna make it.

You should always be striving to be better.

kek

why dont you link his youtube hotshot so we can judge for ourselves how shitty he looks

Bee yourself OP. He probably isnt lifting for athestics. He just enjoys lifting more and more weight.

this post makes no sense
unless said guy just got really fat it makes no sense at all

So you watch nick wrights channel then

>this one guy I know looks like shit to me
>therefore all lifters ever look like shit since there's only one kind of body and only one way to lift and only one possible result in any and all cases

You're working with a very small sample size, OP, you fucking moron.

>you now realise that if he cut he'd probably look amazing but he probably doesn't give enough of a fuck about his looks to do it
>you also now realise that you are just a fuccboi

Also, post sauce so we can make our own minds up and see just how wrong you are faggot.

No I see the same thing all over youtube for example

>guy power cleans your diddly 1rm
>looks like shit

doesn't work that way faggot. cutting makes you small and unless you're a raging fatass makes little difference overall unless you mean muscle loss then sure

Oh, I see. You're too retarded to figure out how to cut in a way that loses fat and preserves muscle. Don't bother then, you're never gonna make it.

no i'm actually not retarded enough to fall for the cut meme. cutting is for roiders you shit eating drooling retard. a natural body can't sustain massive muscle mass and low bf% over the long haul. queer. i bet you're like 5'4" little bitch

Different user here, new to lifting in general. To cut while maintaining muscle is to eat foods with high protein to calorie ratio, right? Or is there something else?

If you can cut on a slight deficit like ~250 cals, while keeping your volume high then you can absolutely stay lean and big. obviously not to the extent of this roided out youtubers. But dont knock it because you dont have the willpower to do it.

Eat a few hundred calories under your TDEE, usually by cutting carbs, make sure you are still getting your daily protein while eating under TDEE (protein rich foods obviously help for this), and keep lifting heavy as you can. This encourages your body to keep muscle and burn fat. Usually your body will consume muscle first if it isn't being used as it costs a lot of calories to maintain muscle, but if it's being used it will consume fat stores instead.

Like I said, never gonna make it.

woah

top 3 non roided anons that were a cut success

>wow it's fucking nothing

Thanks for being so clear. I'm going to be bulking for the winter but come spring, I'll remember this post.

Inb4
>name three
>they don't count they aren't natty

Why even bother when you are so determined to defeat yourself? Why should anyone on this board give a single fuck arguing with you?

because i guarantee you none of them are natty or you have comically low standards. the difference in aesthetics is STAGGERING to say the least.

You're stupid as fuck bro. Or suffering from major dysmorphia. Either way it's a pointless argument. Like I said enjoy never making it, I could give less of a shit. I'm out.

its staggering when you have a distorted perspective of what aethetics are. You can look great without comparing yourself to roided youtubers, and thats what you fail to understand.

>has to struggle and name call and yet can't even name one aesthetic natural lifter

TOPPEST OF LELS

hey brah the starting centaur forums needs more of your "expert advice". why don't you head back there?

yea maybe if you've been a lazy fatass your whole life you'll be amazed by looking average at least while you're still young enough to have top end t levels, that is

>name trip faggot

Aaaaaand we're done here.

why are you tripping you nobody
you don't have to cut to 5% bodyfat, and if you lose a ton of muscle cutting to 10-12 then you did a shit job cutting

bulk-maintain(short)-cut is the way it should be done

Lyle Mcdonald, Mike Israetel, Alan Aragon all say this for a reason

lyle mcdonald says this eh? WELLL NOW I TAKE IT ALL BACK

yes, because how someone looks is indicative of their coaching ability or their body of work in the field

you're a total retard man, if you ever have a moment of clarity and realize how fucking stupid you are it might kill you

>it's the skill level that counts

LELELELELELELLELEELLEELLELELELELELROFLMAO

We are all the same skill level Jerry