Why is being in shape and healthy looked down upon so much? This shit is getting ridiculous

Why is being in shape and healthy looked down upon so much? This shit is getting ridiculous

Taking steroids isn't healthy you crybaby

Taking steroids isn't healthy you crybaby

Taking crybaby isn't steroids you healthy

>be for Trump
>automaticly sterons

IMBLYING

Being fat and unhealthy means the US corporations make more money selling you (corn)sugar and shitty food.

In other parts of the world (except a few European countries who have assimilated the American way of life), being in shape and healthy is still looked up to.

Liberals are children who want a nanny state to make everything "fair" and "even". They look down upon hard work and self-reliance. They celebrate failure and victim hood. All gains are ill gotten gains in their eyes.

>Liberals are children who want a nanny state to make everything "fair" and "even".
That terrifies me honestly. That sounds like they basically want communist revolution, and let me tell you, anyone east of Germany will tell you that it's a bad idea.

its a really weird cultural thing going on where success is looked down upon.

so kind of like pre-revolution Russia? Where you should stay in line with your class of people?

I sometimes get the feeling we're repeating 19 and 20 century, but with reversed roles. West is slowly leaning to communism while former Eastern Block is leaning more to free market, because they still remember what communism looked like.

Reddit pls

Canadian government wants children no longer to be called boy or girl, but instead comrade

Typical numale

Guaranteed they don't have enough testosterone to say that to any "dude bros" in real life. Yes even manlets.

tim wise is some big time white guilt propaganda guy that goes around preaching SJW shit btw

>Being fat and unhealthy means the US corporations make more money selling you (corn)sugar and shitty food
It means big pharma and the medical industry, which has been exploding in the US thanks to Obamacare, will make enormous profits off people's enormous asses.

explains a lot

>if you work out you automatically take steroids

>gymbro
>not /fraud/
do you even want to make it?

>That sounds like they basically want communist revolution

They do

>2016
>being a gymbro
>not lifting heavy-ass weights at the comfort of your home

Never going to make it
Also
>2016
>taking steroids
>having to cheat to feel better about how shit you are at life instead of just pushing yourself to make it

Never
Going
To
Fucking
Make
It

This is maybe one of the most ignorant things to come from this board.

Putting quotation marks around the words "fair" and "even" as if somehow providing equal opportunity for everyone is a bad thing. You cannot argue against fairness, just stop.

Because this is the twitter era and tribalism never dies. The main difference is you don't need a cult to reinforce your retarded opinions any more. Shit they're called followers for a reason. So some retard had this probably uninformed opinion and twitter was there to confirm his beliefs.

these people don't want equality of oppurtinity, they want equality of outcome

>being genetic trash ugly shit
>thinks he can "make it" by gymcelling
HEIGHT FACE FRAME

just kys uggo manlet lmaoo

Equality of opportunity and equality of outcome are two completely different things friendanon.

M A G A
A
G
A

Roids are literally for people who have none of those things though
Literally no point in doing roids unless you're an ugly insecure fuck, like masT

Stop taking in memes from /pol/ and infowars

>We don't want innocent black people getting killed by cops
>Hurr u want equality xD not the equal opportunity of presenting your case against the police

Equal (((Opportunity))) means shit if there are systems set up to prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities.

Also equality of outcome is a legal constant. In the Justice system it's called precedence. It's not just about having the equal opportunity to present your case in court, but the guaranteed equal treatment under the law to have the same outcome in similar circumstances.

Crab bucket.

They know that they could get in shape and be a fellow sick cunt, but it's easier to drag down everyone to their level instead.
Unfortunately for them, they don't realise that they'll never get everyone, and no matter what lies they tell themselves, everyone knows a fit guy outshines an unfit guy every time when all other things are equal

>Equal (((Opportunity))) means shit if there are systems set up to prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities.

Where it is set up? How?

Life is not fair. Some people/organisms have natural advantages over others. There's a meme about this in biology but I forgot what it was called. Basically, negative traits are supposed to be culled and positive ones are supposed to succeed and propagate.

On the societal level it's not that extreme, but you'd be a fool to think that the only thing that separates a neurosurgeon from a janitor in every single example of the two is somehow nurture. Some people are better than others. Some people work harder than others. Some people deserve more than others.

Equality is a nice idea. How does one implement it? Pretty sure you're not going to be able to raise every child in the exact same environment, let alone from the exact same DNA. How does one enforce their approximation of it? By totalitarian force if history serves as a guide.

We can strive towards a better society. Sure. But let's not fool ourselves about the reality of the world we live in. Life is hard. Life isn't fair. It never will be.

>Equal (((Opportunity))) means shit if there are systems set up to prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities.

Like affirmative action?

>We don't want innocent black people getting killed by cops
Then why every time they complain about "innocent" black people getting killed by cops it turns out it was someone who was not innocent at all and was actively trying to hurt someone as they were shot?

Also equality under the law is not what they want, they actually want the law to consider people differently so that the outcomes in their life become similar. i.e. not punishing blacks as harshly for their crimes so that the black punishment rate is about the same as the white punishment rate, despite black criminal rates being far higher, or forcing hiring quotas so that blacks get hired about as much as whites, despite blacks being a much smaller part of the population and usually not being as qualified as their white counterparts.

Also, there's no problem with innocent black people getting killed by cops in the US. Considering the crime rates, black criminals are shot way less than white criminals, which are killed *more often* despite there being *less* white criminals.

If you don't know, then you're probably a white man. Not meming, but white men seem to be the only people on earth that believe everyone is treated equally by society.

>Life is not fair.
The purpose of the justice system is to make life fair. Saying "life is not fair" is a moot point.

>equality is a nice idea. How does one implement it?

By treating people equally.

Affirmative action doesn't prevent you from taking advantage of opportunities, it provides you with an opportunity

>Then why every time they complain about "innocent" black people getting killed by cops it turns out it was someone who was not innocent at all and was actively trying to hurt someone as they were shot?

Wrong.

innocent blacks dieing is not an institutional problem

Imagine you're a cop who deals with scum all day

You're in a scum neighboorhood and have already dealt will several violent crims just a few hours earlier. Then you see something that you think might be another crime. The situation gets heated and you make a bad decision.

Then the justice system goes soft on them because they've dedicated their lives to justice. They might even know the judges since the work with them. It's not some giant conspiracy that blacks die more. It's an outcome of circumstance that comes from the crime

Who the fuck is talking about the justice system besides you? Affirmative action provides your tribe with opportunities by restricting those opportunities for other people. Are you seriously going to say it doesn't? You don't give a shit about equality.

It's very true. There are hundreds of innocent people both black and white killed by cops and all that these "movements" focus on is the handful of actual criminals who happened to be unarmed when they were killed.

Butthurt normalfags slowly realizing they don't want to try as hard and blaming genetics and lack of time.

Bonus points if they call you an alpha male or narcissist

Because you dont understand that we as a society have set up systems to ensure that things are fair and equal. We value equality of outcome, so when liberals ask for the same thing in the legislative branch you can't call them babies, dumbass.

>Affirmative action provides your tribe with opportunities by restricting those opportunities for other people. Are you seriously going to say it doesn't? You don't give a shit about equality.

You're being quite the little bitch about black people going to college, meanwhile we were slaves and i guarantee you wouldn't be making the same arguments if you were on the other end you racist fuck.

>we wuz slaves n shiet

They want a return to white Christian nationalism not because of a racist view of the others but because it's easy to understand for people who know nothing about the rest of the world. The fury of white blue-collar men against illegal immigration is ironic. Due to the fact that Congress never managed to pass a decent immigration bill, the illegal immigrants are the lifeblood of the economy. They do all the jobs that these white blue-collar men would never do. And the illegal immigrants do it for little money, making those services affordable to middle-class families. Places like California where salaries are skyrocketing need more illegal immigrants, not fewer, because there aren't enough workers for the humble jobs (in construction, agriculture and services) to match the demand of a growing economy. Who will take care of you when you are 80 years old? Almost certainly a foreign-born nurse. Hopefully, you will be able to hire a foreigner who doesn't charge the outrageous rates of US citizens, otherwise you will probably just die, unable to pay for the help you will need. Illegal immigrants prospered during the Great Recession, when white middle-class men were getting unemployment benefits: the illegal immigrants took all the jobs that US citizens didn't want and did much better than white men with the same (low) level of education. Trump's white male supporters advocate a sinister scenario: they want the USA to become a country run not by winners but by losers. They want to impose the rule of the losers, the rule of the people who dropped out of college and totally missed the train of progress (not to mention of women's emancipation).

No dude its not lol, if you think that it's because your only interaction with black people is through the media.

>innocent blacks dieing is not an institutional problem

like there are people who say THIS and you expect people to believe there's no racism with cops?

You white boys are so naive man.

Niggers aren't people anyway

>If you don't know, then you're probably a white man. Not meming, but white men seem to be the only people on earth that believe everyone is treated equally by society

No, I'm simply from another side of the world and havelimited knowleage of life in US really looks like. Now you're gonna enlighten me, possibly with some proofs and links?

Fucking Poe's Law man, I think took the bait.

>normies are now the ones reeeeeing
Tables have turned

>having an illegal underworld of borderline slave workers is a good thing

L M A O

>whenever someone makes a point I can't refute, i'll just repeat it in a funny voice

Typical conservative babby tier lack of argument

Hard work is terrifying to the lazy Marxist.

black cops kill blacks too

it's not the white you have to worry about, it's the blue

We value equality of outcome.

No, we don't or rather, we shouldn't. Equality of outcome ensures that people are rewarded for being lazy, useless fucks.

What we value is equality of opportunity. That is true equality. It is then up to the individual to earn they outcome they deserve.

>steroids
>healthy

>Poe's Law

Stop meming lad, there's no "Law" or whatever you're referring to.

Why are you commenting and telling me about things that you have no idea about?
You're not even American why do you feel the need to interject at all?

IN america we have this thing called

If i still have to draw the lines for you i will be happy to.

There are people that DONT LIKE black people, and will go out of their way to hurt us, assault us, make life hard for us.

The police are no different.

They will do whatever they can get away with, just because there isn't always a camera doesn't mean it doesn't go on.

And do your fucking research, not every famous media case regarding black people has the black man been violent or non innocent, do your fucking research man.

post slave papers or stop posting

I'm irish and my family was slaves too but I don't cry about it

>tfw there are liberal policies that also make sense from a purely economic point of view
>tfw no one actually realizes this

Abortion is a good example. You either pay 600 for an abortion or 15k for k-8 education and then tens of thousands in legal fees and food stamps because most aborted babies are born in poverty or would end up in an orphanage.

yea there is good ideas and retards on both sides, I don't doubt that. Unfortunately we only have choice A or B in a world with a million variables

The worst thing that happened to the western world is to give you monkeys a platform to screech from.

>black cops kill blacks too

Doesn't matter

>Equality of outcome ensures that people are rewarded for being lazy, useless fucks

Wrong

>What we value is equality of opportunity. That is true equality

No it isn't

> It is then up to the individual to earn they outcome they deserve

No man.

If 50% of STEM grads are white, the other 50% of them are black and 75% of new hires in the field are white, then that is not fair. There was equal opportunity there, but it still isn't a fair system.

If you do the same work and have the same qualifications, you should be achieving the same results aka equal outcomes.

Why are liberals such passive aggressive faggots.?

>equal opportunity
That's achieved with everyone having access to basic services like education and healthcare, and arguably some more like housing.

You're supportive of affirmative action and similar programs that treat you as too stupid to get into whatever liberal arts crap you wish to saturate your brain with, yet someone who wishes to see you get in on hard work and dedication is a racist?

The government does not care about you, Democrats do not care about you, liberals do not care about you, they care about the colour of your skin.

You are a trophy, a virtue signalling enabler who's prime purpose is to stand still and be black.

Don't you fucking dare use her name

:(

People are not equal.

God you're so ignorant.

Show me a white nationalist group that has expressed an aim to kill irish people

Show me irish segregation

Show me anti-irish racism in the media

Show me where the president calls you the irish version of the word "nigger" on live TV

And when we complain that it's unfair treatment for us and our families, we're "crybabies" apparently, gimme a break.

>
Stop meming lad, there's no "Law" or whatever you're referring to.
Ok, no problem

>Why are you commenting and telling me about things that you have no idea about?
I asked literally one question "How is he system set up?". I asked it precisely because I have no idea and I want to expand my knowleage on that matter.

>You're not even American why do you feel the need to interject at all?
Same as above. Also that's racist.

So you're going to tell me what exacly is wrong in US or you're gonna dance around the subject?

>Equality of outcome is a good thing
Ok buddy. You're on Veeky Forums, where most people seem to know that actions actually have consequences. But ok.

>you don't like black people
Ok buddy. I live in a black neighborhood, in a black city, have black family, have black friends, have had black girlfriends, and you're the one who brought up systems of inequality, but ok. I'm a klan member.

You don't give a shit about equality. You only care about what you think of as your own people. You're just a run of the mill angry racist. You don't see humanity as a single team. The betterment of all need not come at the expense of any. Have a good one faggot.

No, I won't because I'm not a victim

You can look up irish segregation and anti-irish racism yourself

If I got mad every time I was called a ginger I would be in jail

>because your only interaction with black people is through the media.

Of course. Why would I willingly associate with a fucking nigger in real life?

>What is an orphanage

also you are talking to different people irish bro didn't not call you crybabi

>That's achieved with everyone having access to basic services like education and healthcare, and arguably some more like housing

Lol define 'access'.

Does access mean that the school is there and we can enroll in it? Or does access mean that the school is of the same quality and we can enroll in it under the same circumstances as a white kid i.e. it is properly funded, decent food, well organized etc.?

Which one is access?

>If 50% of STEM grads are white, the other 50% of them are black and 75% of new hires in the field are white, then that is not fair.

Based on what exactly?

Graduates are not of equal ability. It does not follow that just because equal numbers graduate that equal numbers should be employed.

Fairness is that they all have the opportunity to apply for a position and then be judged purely on their merit and fit for the job.

You assume that just because 25% more whites are hired that someone is selecting based purely on race. It could well be that those 25% of white graduates are better in any number of ways than the black ones that 'should' have gotten the job.

Equality of opportunity is absolutely the only practical way to be 'fair'. If everyone has the same opportunity it is down to the individual to succeed.

Equality of outcome means rewarding everyone equally regardless of their merit or the effort put in and that is bullshit.
Why the fuck should a man and a woman be paid the same wage when the man works longer hours and sacrifices more of his personal life?

Why should a workforce be divided exactly into proportionate racial groups when the best candidates are all asian?

Fuck your 'everyone gets a trophy' bullshit.

Is this bait?

Irish and Italian immigrants experienced all of this

Holy shit. Take a breather from your victim mentality.

Niggers deserve the rope

Here are some fun stats

If you think the only metric that is involved in your success in school is "hard work" then my reply to you is simple. You lived a very sheltered life where everything was in your control. You've never experienced a world where things outside of your power could possibly fuck up your life for good. Like getting caught with weed and getting arrested for 6 years, coming out of prison a criminal because thats what u needed to be to survive. You never had a father die and had to take responsibility for your family and drop out of school.

Your mom wasn't sick and you had to take care of her.

You weren't kicked out of your house at a young age and decided that either you A. go to school hungry as fuck and stay on the straight and narrow or B. find a way to make money so you and your family can eat.

You never experienced what its like to be a smart black kid in an environment that thrives on masculinity and defending yourself white boy

You sound like a privileged little preppy kid going "hurr why dont u black people just use ur trust fund money to get into college OMG R U DUMB LOL"

Stop being obtuse and trying to complicate matters where the point is clear.
I mean precisely your second meaning, so that even if you're poor you can have a decent basic education provided by the state and progress from there.

>Also that's racist

It's not racist, american isn't a race dumbfuck.

>So you're going to tell me what exactly is wrong in US or you're gonna dance around the subject?

WHY DONT YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND READ THE THREAD DUMBASS

>Ok buddy. You're on Veeky Forums, where most people seem to know that actions actually have consequences. But ok

You ignored my argument good job and made up some quote where i said you don't like black people.

GOOD JOB.

>things outside of your power
>Like getting caught with weed

Lol top kek thinking being called a ginger is the same as being called a nigger.

TOP KEK

One is just memes, the other is

Trying to reason with a liberal is like giving medicine to the dead. Save your energy.

>Graduates are not of equal ability. It does not follow that just because equal numbers graduate that equal numbers should be employed

Okay because you really cannot understand i'll have to make it simpler.

There was a study done where the exact same request for a room reservation was made, the only difference was the name. One name was white, the other was Jewish.

The Jewish guy got BTFO and no one would rent him a room.

Let alone hiring the person for a job

Let alone if the person was black and not jewish

Cmon man, stop trying to argue that theres no active or systemic discrimination against people.

Jewish or black, just stop man.

You are not wrong.

>You never experienced what its like to be a smart black kid in an environment that thrives on masculinity and defending yourself white boy

so you admit the issue is black culture which is crude, violent and thuggish. such is the true nature of the nigger.

People don't like you because you are the source of most problems in this country.

it's literally the same thing but blacks chimp when they get picked on

Not being from US I wasn't actually racist until I met some black people. Those fuckers always try to guilt you into shit and paint you as the racist devil so as to get above you and you know what? Fuck those shits, uppity niggers can kiss my ass

not an argument.

You're such a fool, it reaches much more than the number of homicides.

If i give you a gun and tell you go kill your enemy, I am part of the problem.

If I tell you to be a killer your whole life, and people treat you as such, and you become a killer in order to survive, i am a part of the problem.

If i lock you in prison because you had a gram of weed for 5 years and ruin your life, and you come out of prison mad and angry, I am a part of the problem.

That statistic would only be meaningful if everything else was equal, which they arent. Statistics dont have as much value as you think

This. The KKK was anti-Catholic (read: Irish and Italian) as much as it was anti-black.

The only difference between Irish- and Italian-Americans and blacks is that blacks cry, cry, riot, cry, riot, rinse and repeat.

I'm pretty sure you're baiting, but if you don't really like it this much here why don't you go back to Africa?

If you mean the second meaning, then equal opportunity requires equal access. Equal access requires equal resources and equal circumstances. equal circumstances are impossible without equal outcomes, next.

Communist indoctrination is extremely hard to remove if done over many years when humans are young, basically using schooling to raise a generation of lazy, left wing, globalist loving useful idiots that will give away their rights because they are told too.

Self choice is an extremely painful and foreign thought process to these people as they've been programmed to think only what the collective wants (and the media controls the collective).

There's that video that gets posted occasionally about that ex Soviet spy who specialized in what I just talked about and it's extremely obvious that it's happening now.

Blacks that support BLM or affirmative action are the same types of blacks that Democrats would have (and still do) consider Pet Niggers.

this
I was a liberal until I was about 17 years old and had to work with a load of black people and muslims in my part time job.

Because they have nothing. All numales are capable of doing is whining and crying.

A very oversimplified analysis of a vastly more complex situation, keep it up buddy, don't read books/articles regarding any of this
Be content with the fact that /pol/ agrees

Are you guys joking or what?

Seriously?

White people smoke weed on the middle of the street here, when cops see them they dont say a single word.

Black people smoke something at night time, they get arrested, beaten and thrown in prison.

These are FUCKING KIDS for crying out loud man.

But yes i'm sure it's just because i'm liberal that that is seemingly unfair. Give me a break.

My parents grew up with farmer/fishermen as senpaitachi straigt outta commie china. They got to eat meat twice a week if times were good. Now one is an engineer and the other is a milionaire trader. My friends parents both died when he was 14 leaving him with his gramps. Hes well off now and married.

Youre not getting any sympathy with your shitty sob stories, shitty worthless people will remain shitty worthless people. Now fuck off.

>so you admit the issue is black culture which is crude

>hasn't looked into the reasons why the culture is like that

>must be genetics

You're real smart.

Take a look at white guys in russia, they aren't exactly peaceful. Your environment dictates your behaviour you fucking clown.