Is pic related solid progress for about a year's time?

Is pic related solid progress for about a year's time?

Natty obviously, a daily protein shake is all I take.

Been lifting for about 3 years, beginning pic is ~2 years in (with no regard to diet), and the right was taken yesterday (I now eat healthy)

3 years without diet seems about right, natty gains are slow bro.
Good that you got a diet more gains to come

Pretty fucking good, post routine.

Pretty good, post cock

pretty cock, post routine

>protein shake everyday
>claims natty

Thanks guys. I did a brosplit for the better part of the year, with the last 3 or so months focusing on an upper / lower split mainly concentrated on improving my strength in the core compound movements.

How old are you?

Post pretty, cock good

why do you have a hgh gut

I haven't done abs in any of my years of lifting, so maybe that's why? I also haven't isolated bi's or tri's once either

how tf do you get arms like that without isolating bi's or tri's

From the start I've always had the philosophy that direct arm work is unnecessary. Heavy rows and all the pushing movements are more than enough for the bis and tri's.

Triceps are up for discussion as they're a much larger muscle, but I think curls are an utter waste of time.

Post legs, then I'll decide.

Getting there. I'm embarrassed to say that I only started really training them 6 or so months ago, but I've added over 120 lbs to my squat in that time (3 plate max currently)

I think you've made reasonable progress. Your core has significantly more mass. Clearly doing deads/pull ups given your lats have grown. Also, good definition between the ant. Delt and upper pec. Shoulders are larger.
Post legs. Otherwise, well done user.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Been working my ass off trying to get pecs the shape of yours. How much do you weigh and what's your max bench ?

mirin your obliques. what do you do for them?

pic related looks like 1 day progress of dehydration and good lighting

5'10" 185

Bench was 345 at the time of this photo.

Straight armed, standing cable twists. Trick is to keep the hips parallel to feet and direction of cable travel (do not open hips like in pic related), then hold at the bottom.

Do a set at max cable height. Set at eye level. Then set from ground level, towards the ceiling.

Damn whats your routine like?

Not OP but im struggling with my bench, no matter what i do its i always have a poverty bench.

No routine, save for core lifts. Attached is a shot of a progressive overload routine I ran last winter. Wish I had the stock file for you, but I'm sure you can find one on the web.
Essentially a matrix where you choose your current 1RM, an over the course of 7 workouts(2-3 weeks) you progress in intensity(weight) while decreasing volume (reps). By scanning the last set on the final workout you'll get an idea of where your projected max will be at the end of the cycle. Mine was projected to be 325, yet I managed to get an additional 5.

As for accessories, no routine. Grab a cup of coffee on the way to the gym. Take a pre workout poop with my workout log, and jot down what workout I'll be doing. I ask myself what muscle group can take the most punishment for that day. Just browse YouTube for unique exercises and amass them in a workout log with pictures if need be for quick reference at the gym. A large library of various movements is important for me. It keeps things from going stagnant in the gym, avoids muscle memory plateaus, and makes it fun. What's the point otherwise.

Example I that oblique exercise I referenced earlier in the thread.

Are you metal n iron? Pretty sure this is his exact philosophy, even down to the coffee.

You mean 265?

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Thanks i will have a look around to see if i can find a template on that.

How many days you train a week?

Not familiar. Seems like a lad id have a beer with.

Meanwhile he looks pretty beastly while you're a dumb faggot dyel.

About 6days/week. Sometimes 7. You'll get conditioned enough to know if you're body needs some time off. If I take a day off, I'll still be in the gym doing some active recovery or at the yoga studio.

thx

But how long are your training ? What kind of exercice did you ?

In any case, gg.

looking solid user, your chest is really nice, and it suits you with a little hair on their, your bicep looks weirdly small though, probably just picture angle

i tend to disagree, mostly just because heavy ass bb curls are fun as fuck, but the pump my man, the pump
>hnnnnnnngg

fav physique on Veeky Forums, u look fucking great user

>39358672
>hoping to look this good one day
we will all make it
>he said with tears in his eyes

Wait is this the same guy? Because holy fuck you are my goal. Body and mind. How did you practice your drawing?

You'll get there. Praise kek.

Live nude figure drawing in college. In the medical field helps with anatomy.

How long would it take to get a physique like this? I'm currently at around 230lbs

How tall? You look pretty lean for 230lb

That's not me, it's a physique id like to aquire

thats true though
But someone on fit did actually call me average+ in a cbt

Well i have no idea what you look like now so it could take any time at all.

No idea how big that guy is either he could be 150lb or 200lb, depends on his height and how big he actually is. It is hard to judge pictures since no comparisons, but if you cut from 230lb and have been lifting a few years there is no doubt you could look as good as that.

Lightning

It's easy to pick out the dyels and the sour grapers in these threads. One look at his Lat progression and an experienced lifter knows he's put in work. Get out and train.

>lightning

this