Request

Anyone else FOMOing over this hard?

No, I want to sell at 100%-200% profit.

Yes, so please don't post shilling threads. I don't want to pay more than 2x on friday you idiot.

this.
Its going to be huge tho

im going to buy on ether delta pls guys be gentle

+1

Sage all around. Keep this shit down wtf

I got 80k req, gonna sell 10-10-10k at 3x, 4x and 5x so just be ready

Not really. There will be plenty of PnDers who will happily sell their REQ for under 5x not knowing that REQ is literally PayPal 2.0. I'm not worried. If u get yr REQ at anything near 5x your comfy at.

This
Not touching my REQuies for 6months

I read the wp and the reddit and also have read all the R threads I've seen. Where does the token value come from? Is it staked? I'd like to buy some but I don't get where the value of the token comes from

Which exchange can i buy on?

REQ can be stacked and Request transactions burn REQ.

Will be sweeping up anything less than 15x on first day.

Stacking will come in Q2, that's where the main hype came from OMG

Network fees

And tnx burning REQ

thanks

delete this thread

Is it too late to get whitelisted?

>stacked

The pajeet shills are so obvious.

Air swap 2.0

Bunch of virgin NEETs will shill this until Friday and then pump and dump this useless shitcoin just like every ICO recently

Just buy BTC, its on sale ATM

You mean at 1000%-2000%.

No, you stupid nigger.

Can we please wait until after ED to shill this. I don't want to pay a ridiculous premium

Sell at 100-200% but don't start to FOMO later. Promise me.

FOMO'ing hard, buying as much as i can on ED before the normies can buy it on binance

sell below 7-8% and you're a complete retard. bter exchange confirmed, binance almost confirmed and bittrex coming soon

>7-8%
>%

what's the function of this thing? is it just so that people can pay for stuff online on regular sites using crypto? and not fiat or fiat too? i'm just wondering where the use/adoption comes into it. i know there's the bank tie-in whatever but dunno what that means for it.

Where is the use for PayPal. I don't know either.
And now someone is trying to be PayPal 2.0 with a fraction of the fees, because no more barriers, thanks to blockchain tech.
>I don't see any use here. Not buying this Shit. And fuck YC, i don't like this multi B companys anyway

long term hold for me. Gonna be great.

Fuck you bitch, I'm not buying your stupid fucking bags for that much.

Try to buy my full 4 accounts at x20. You will never get them

Oh look, delusion setting in just like the linkies

Have you even read the WP? Stop the FUD, it's too late.

Anyone who doesn't like lambos should stay away from this shit, 10x ICO gains in one month isn't for everyone so I completely understand all the fudding going on here