No, jealousy is a sin.

my face when I see a prod

Boy raping faggot enablers go to hell you know

dirty heretic prods burn in hell

What do you think of Oriental Orthodox?

>tfw Chalcedonian

>majority of christians are wrong
Think again

If you are a prod you are not a real christian. Also Roman Catholics, with 1.1 billion baptized members, are definitely the majority.

Almost entirely spics, doesn't count. Protestant and Orthodox are highly diverse. And please explain why the person that believes the Pope is closer to God than him is more Christian than the person that believes everything is dependant upon his relationship with God

Jesus is in hell?

>And they come into Bethany. And a certain woman whose brother had died was there. And, coming, she prostrated herself before Jesus and says to him, "Son of David, have mercy on me." But the disciples rebuked her. And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb. And going near Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand. But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the kingdom of God. And thence, arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

Explain how that means Jesus is a kiddie-diddler?

>Almost entirely spics, doesn't count.
Yes, it does. Stay mad, proddie.

>Protestant and Orthodox are highly diverse. And please explain why the person that believes the Pope is closer to God than him is more Christian than the person that believes everything is dependant upon his relationship with God
Because it's the successor of Saint Peter, that was chosen by Jesus himself to lead his Church.

Literally bullshit though, it doesn't mention anything about the Catholic Church in the Bible. Why the fuck would it all be in Italy?

>the successor of Saint Peter
yes, and the byzantines are the successors of rome

Because Italy is the only civilized and cultured country in the world

Sola

Meaning alone

Have five different things which work only by themselves alone.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why are Catholics so shit at war?

>it's the successor of Saint Peter, that was chosen by Jesus himself to lead his Church.

>St. Peter was chosen by Christ himself
>The successor to St. Peter was chosen by literal whores
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeculum_obscurum

>Coen had this to say: "The Portuguese beat us off from Macau with their slaves; it was not done with any soldiers, for there are none in Macau. [...] See how the enemy thus holds his possessions so cheaply whilst we squander ourselves".[17] He also said "The slaves of the Portuguese at Macau served them so well and faithfully, that it was they who defeated and drove away our people there last year", and "Our people saw very few Portuguese" during the battle."

>being so fucking shit at war you lose to a bunch of malnourished slaves who have no formal training nor any adequate weapons or armor to defend themselves
im sure its the catholics who are shit though

This is making me think.

>Why does the papacy exist?
youtube.com/watch?v=faIB-sOBDKk&t=4s