Who lifting tonight instead of staying home to watch the election returns...

Who lifting tonight instead of staying home to watch the election returns? Not gonna make it if you don't have priorities, famalam.

Going to do both, gym has a tv

Implying you can't do both at the same time. Stream them online, listen to them, or just check em in between sets. Speaking of check em, check these dubz.

>lifting at night

>that guy who didn't already lift this morning.

fucking gym is closed today. WTF!

>lifting while consuming entertainment media
>making it

Some of us have to be at work at 6 am user

>inb4 just lift at 4 am

no.....

so you can go vote, idiot

Today is a rest day and I have tomorrow off.
Of course I'm watching the shit storm.

Is this achievable natty?

Yep, just drink exactly one glass of milk a day

>not watching election results at your gym between sets
Are you even trying to make it? I bet you voted for Hillary

>not doing sets between sets
I voted for GarJo because a two-party system is fucked

>Voting for a cuck triggered by the phrase illegal immigrants
>Making it
Pick one and only one

Ain't nobody disrupting me from my 1rm 135 overhead press tonight.

I'm lifting 135 over my head even if it kills me.

>not listening to music while lifting for scientifically proven intensity gains

I'm staying in the gym until this shit blows over, don't care if it takes 5 hours I'm sick of the election/politics.

>relying on music to lift more

Only if you do stallcongressxf

>settling on silence to lift

>only 135

I bet you're on of the faggots that get triggered by the "you have hobbies other than lifting, right user?" threads

shut the fuck up bitch i'll fucking rekt you son it's an achievement for me fucking bitch ass nigga

I didn't know they handed out achievements for mediocrity.

No, jesus, I don't give a shit what you do. And you shouldn't give a shit whether I give a shit. Listen to music. I don't care. I'm fucking with you. This is Veeky Forums.

i didn't know they handed out faggotry to weeaboos
oh wait... i did...

>being weak

stop replying to him, hes gonna post more gay anime, and continue to pretend like he even lifts

Watching the results isn't going to influence them in the least, so why bother? I'll just check them once it's over.

Good luck famalam

What you're saying seems to assume that one watches the results for the purpose of influencing them. That's not the point though, and of course it's impossible.

I guess you're suggesting that watching the results for several hours to eventually obtain the final outcome is no more valuable than simply going about your business tonight and checking them tomorrow.

I think the point of watching them tonight is witnessing and experiencing the process as it happens, which is a thrill in itself. It's like watching sports. It would be easier to simply check the results the next day, but that's not nearly as fun.

i had to make the decision between not getting a good workout and voting today

[spoiler]gains>country[/spoiler] :]]]]

E-stating fatties detected.

so you chose not getting a good workout over voting?

>I think the point of watching them tonight is witnessing and experiencing the process as it happens, which is a thrill in itself.
>It's like watching sports. It would be easier to simply check the results the next day, but that's not nearly as fun.
This analogy isn't all that good though, because watching sports is indeed about the process of it rather than the result. Now say I had bet on a sports match (which is a better analogy): what's the point of watching the match? I only care about the result.
I mean, it's not about being able to influence it, of course not, but for example, watching the debates between candidates can be interesting even if you were already dead set on one of them. But what's the purpose of watching some commentators talking about it now?

You're right. Yours is a better analogy.

The election is an outcome-based event. It's all about the result. But I still think plenty of people find value in watching the whole thing happen--exit polls, early returns, calling states, doing the math. There are plenty of thrills and surprises there.

You did the right choice, countries are a spook.

EVERYONE GET OUT AND VOTE! I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOURE FROM! VOTE! THIS IS THR MOST IMPOTENT ELECTION OF OUR TIME. AND REMEMBER

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

>not benching 3pl8
Skellington detected.

>not attaining 3/4/5/6
pleb

>3pl8 OHP
I dont juice, user.

Why the FUCK did you have to ruin the fun, you little shit

you don't even lift

>not learning who won the presidency in the morning paper as the founding fathers intended

they did not expect 24 hour news television networks when they designed the first amendment.

I almost got 2pl8 today, though.

Already lifted, now watching the election.

>implying I didn't work out at noon so that I could witness the final victory of God Emperor Trump tonight

The only question is, do I go to bed now and get a good night's sleep so I can capitalize on my massive post-election test boost in the gym tomorrow?

Or stay up late waiting for Trump's victory speech?

i lifted, at home, am watching the election and trading forex. cooking some food now before bed and getting up for work tomorrow. thug life.

>mfw libtard tears

Just got back an hour ago from lifting. Gona make some oatmeal now :3