TFW some QT keeps calling me and leaving messages talking in Portuguese

>TFW some QT keeps calling me and leaving messages talking in Portuguese
>Have told her multiple times she has the wrong number

>TFW masturbating to her voice

What do I do???

Should I ask her on a date? She clearly wants to get fucked.

How do you know she is qt tho

Alex looks like that because he's like 5'2.

Her voice is qt as fuck

Greg is like 5'10
Basically a king of manlets

Odds are that he's really 5'8 or 5'9. Guys that height fraud by an inch or two all the damn time.

retard virgin

Sorry normie but that doesn't answer the question

Who is on the left? I always forget his name.

Tell her if she wants to meet up or not mang. You have nothing to lose

>girls I've befriend say I have a "striking" look when they first meet me
>girls never talk to me first
>Told I look like a pretty vampire

what does this mean?

How though

She keeps calling and leaving me messages in a language I dont speak.

But does she know you dont speak portuguese and that you have never met irl?

It means (i think) that you intimidate them. It means that if you talk to them first, they will spill their spaghetti

What is reading of a google translate sentence that is asking her for a date?

I have told her a few times she has the wrong number. She says "sorry" but then calls again.

I would really like a latina gf.

Also I don't know if it's spanish or portuguese

Also she has the same areacode as me

Post face

His youtube channel is alphadestiny I think.

It means you look unfriendly and intimidating. You need to try extra hard to fight this if you want girls to approach you. Smile more often and don't look like you're on the verge of slitting your wrists or having a shit fit. Also actually make an effort to talk to people. Small talk blows, but unfortunately it's the only way you're gonna meet people. How have you met girls before? And how has that worked out for you?

"Pretty vampire" definitely means you're pale as fuck. Leave your room once in a while and catch some rays, m8.

It means girls think you look mean, which you probably are. They don't want to approach you cause they know you're just gonna be mean to them eventually.

It's true, why would girls want to waste their time on some emotionally distant, ungrateful asshole when so many other guys are willing to treat them at least decently and a good amount of guys will happily treat them like princesses?

Honestly your best bet is to find a girl who's masochistic, but that would also mean she was extremely messed up in the head.

When did I say I was mean you fucking idiot? I've had many girlfriends and I treat them well. Don't project on me fag

Oh yeah? Well where are they now? Being treated nicely by guys who deserve their kindness and not dealing with you and your quick temper and general hatred for the world.

>implying you have severe facial features
>calling someone a fucking idiot, asshole and a fag all in one post after they say you look unfriendly

Tell me again how you're nice

what are you waiting for? upload voice messages to vocaroo or something

Oh yeah, and you can tell your ex girlfriends if they need support, daddy's here and will give them hugs and kisses until they forget about how much you damaged them.

If you treated them well, they'd still be there, and you wouldn't be posting on a Finnish basket weaving forum about how girls never approach you.

Kek, he's got a point, user.

>implying I didn't dump them

>implying you don't regret it now that no girls talk to you

Even if you're the one who dumped them, they're probably getting dicked down every weekend while you're sitting alone in your room posting on a Estonian ceramics forum.

Brazilfag here. If you somehow upload her messages somewhere I can translate them >for you.

Better yet, give him a line in portuguese to use.
Will probably turn cringe the second after though, but still.

pretty mean desu

We'll he is mean, so what do you expect?

Cheers mate

He's just butt hurt because he has a problem getting along with women

tfw no one will ever love you

kys

Kek. He's right, user. You lost.

>implying they aren't better off without you

I love you, you big lug.

It means you are Veeky Forums af user! Now go lift and get lean so you can become a Veeky Forums demigod and forever challenge the body dismorphia those skeletons and chubby chasers on Veeky Forums have!