fuckin savage

Poor Rich

love hurts, myf riend

youtube.com/watch?v=soDZBW-1P04

its been a tough year for our hero

How to atain that triceps? Is it natty?

5% natty

Tricep kickback x 69

How did he overheard her talk with her mother? Did he learn Icelandic?

HE IS RICH FUCKIN PIANA
HE CAN DO ANYTHING

Doesn't sound quite right hey? He said they only talked Icelandic in front of him so I guess when she wasn't in front of him the spoke English?

for what fucking reason when they're both Icelandic?

So, he didnt leave humanity behind, after all.
Ironic.

>divorcing your wife over marijuana card

Can't really take her love seriously unless she wants to have kids with you.

>having a decent amount of money
>marrying a woman you know for a few months

He deserved it for being so goddamn stupid. We all make mistakes, no-one is perfect. But this is so fucking stupid. He should have known.

without a context that could have meant anything

Can someone do a tl:dr please. I really can't be fucked listening to affluent cashew take 20 minutes to get to the point

Why did sara delete her instagram?
instagram.com/sara.piana/

>marrying a whore

he asked for this

also
>all girls are whores

no homo

Also check how it sounds, lol

instagram.com/sara.ice.queen/

stole money, rich and her did drugs, he spent shit loads of money on her and a new house, married for green card

apparently she sent his money to his family and was privately talking to her mother over a phone about marrying him for green card only. The latter not making any sense, unless he knows Icelandic.

Thank god. I love those bimbo tits of hers.
>tfw no bimbo gf

her family*

>her eyes are open during the kiss
Hindsight is 20/20, but that's a red flag

>red flag
why?

I dunno the psychology behind it but the girl I dated years ago who didn't close her eyes when she kissed me was a slut and I caught her making out with another guy at a bar

I told her to get aids and never talk to me again

Don't trust the eye openened kissers

DEPORT THIS

this doesnt even make sense

>17 minute youtube video

nope.
you guys are worse than /v/ when it comes to following shitty video bloggers

human detected

post someone better m8 that doesn't do 17 minute fitness videos

found the virgin

If she doesn't close eyes, she's not into it /you.

Why doesn't she have pictures of her cock on there?

>Don't trust the eye openened kissers
b-but I'm a guy and I do this and I have never been caught making out with another guy

Crack open a beer.

Take a sip every time Rich says "you know".

youtube.com/watch?v=SrGbIxtQsyo

Here you go.

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek

I was kind of forced to date a girl and kiss her in the end, because of same friends.
at the time i was in love for another girl and kissed her with my eyes open.

so, i second this post

Whats Sara's rebuttal?

instagram.com/p/BMkQmshAkoo/

>believing a SCAMdinavian

>trusting a white woman

>iceniggers
>white

this, order 66 confirms truly sickening

Americanfag here. My brother married a Swede woman. She got her citizenship here now.

Sad day my friends. Sad day.

>sweden

top cuck

swedish woman are the biggest cunts in the world bro i grew up with the culture and its engrained in young swedish girls that they can be loud foul mouthed bitches because thats the Swedish way to do it because the Swedish men apparently are so horrible

RIch Piana is a good example of why you should lift for girls (he married a sexy AF woman 20 years younger than him) and an example of why NOT to lift for girls (she dumped his ass after a year)

so
we should lift or not for girls?

yes

lmao, why would he think that a self-absorbed 25-year-old with plastic titties would be interested in a burned-out, 45-year-old loser with fake muscles who shills frogtech to 15-year-olds in the first place

In his previous video on melanotan, it was pretty palpable how disgusted she was (even behind the camera) by him when he made the rapey comments about forcing her to have sex.

I don't think rich is a good goy by any stretch, but he probably didn't deserve to be used like that either. Regardless tho, I'm having a hard time imagining any women that would be actually capable of putting up with this frankensteinian monster with speech mannerisms and mental capabilities of a 15-year-old.

Gave me a kek tho, so 10/10

>In his previous video on melanotan
What video?

because he has money?
Also he just seems like a really cool dude. I'd hang out with him

He doesn't have money, he just pretends to for his youtube fans. According to his ex, he rents cars etc. for making videos, and he sorta acknowledged what she said to be true.

Spoken like a true autistic skinnyfat virgin

which ex, Sara? Has Sara actually been talking shit? That would be kinda hilarious, I haven't seen that.
He still has the house though right?
And why would he have 5 cars with flat tires sitting in the driveway if he just rented them?

no, this was before sara. I don't remember her name.

If rich edited every "y'know" the vid would be no more than 7 minutes.

That's what I was thinking. How could he understand what she was saying on the phone? Why would Sara and the mother converse in English because Rich isn't around, wouldn't it be more efficient and comfortable to just talk in Icelandic? No doubt Sara is a whore, but I doubt some elements of Rich's story.

>Why would Sara and the mother converse in English because Rich isn't around, wouldn't it be more efficient and comfortable to just talk in Icelandic?
she may be reciting from memory the requirements for a green card application to her mom from her memory or by reading from her phone or a paper.

>tfw you do this
Going to burn in hell.

The person filming the last video was Chanel, his current gf.

Dude she is SO entitled. And my brother just bends over and takes it up the ass.

As a womanizer and man's man, it makes me physically sick to see my kin being such a bitch.

Swede women are strong willed and if you don't cowboy up they'll make you their bitch. At least that was my impression when i visited over there.

Got in a huge argument with my bro after the wedding. We don't talk much anymore. I'm waiting for the pussy coma to wear off and maybe i can talk some sense into him.