Pics apparently 12 months apart

Pics apparently 12 months apart

Natty?

That's not even impressive progress ya faggot

completely

Are you serious doodlebro? Of course it's natty.

lmao fit mac demarco

This. I don't see anything impressive about this as a year of progress.

He literally just cut bodyfat.

That's all.

Oh come on, it's not that bad, it's just that the tats cover it up. On the other hand, simply cutting the hair would've been better progress

What the fuck is up with those tattoos, I hope he got them in the army while he was bored, fucking roses and pigeons and shit what the fuck

its hard 2 tell from the shit angle but his arms and pecs look bigger, and he cut some fat. Ez 12 months of pushups/chinups and good dieting

He lost 20 pounds so

Definitely not natty

No, it's not bad, but it's not impressive given the time frame. He obviously looks better on the right, but he doesn't even look like he's flexing on the left. I can't really see his arm properly in the left pic either. I was able to go from a slight belly to a six pack in 4 months just by losing a little bit of weight and doing more ab work. His pec development is more impressive, but even then, given a year, it is totally doable.

I do agree that tattoos make it hard to see but I think he's also angled back or pulling his shoulders back in the first pic.

ITT: Nuclear butthurt

Why has this picture triggered Veeky Forums so hard

Who's butthurt? Everyone is saying the same shit I'm about to say:

This is OK progress for 12 months. Obviously natty. Probally the guy didn't take it very seriously if that's all he did in 12 months.

My first 12 mnths of lifting I just blew up. The next 12 months I made gains. Year 2-10 have been a real struggle, a few lbs a year

Easily natty

can't even tell with those terrible tats

instagram filter + tattoos that make him seem like he has a taper

are those fucking Yakuza-tats?
Motherfucker has never been part of the Yakuza.
Lying piece of shit.

You are joking right??

>Yakuza-tats?
wat did he mean by this

he built mass you delusional faggot

Irezumi style tats. Made popular by Yakuza gangsters in Japan. Imitated by misled, white retards.

>He lost 20 pounds so
>Definitely not natty

Over a year? are you that fucking stupid? 20 pounds over 12 months and weights should have fuck load better progress. For a year that is fucking embarrassing progress

if he's on gear he's either lying or got sold shit

haha lol i aint falling for this again tattoos on the wrong side ya doof XP