What will you do if Trump loses? Do you think gyms will be closed? All men will be skinny or fat. I'm scared bros...

What will you do if Trump loses? Do you think gyms will be closed? All men will be skinny or fat. I'm scared bros. It ain't looking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syQWpOhXApY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing will happen desu

There's a lot of checks and balances in place, Presidents don't decide or do all that much really. They're mostly a figurehead for the country.

They have to pass shit through Congress which includes smart people screening their meme ideas

I was counting on him. It hurts.

Why? He had literally no actual plan for anything.

This is a reply so reasonable, it's like the first gulp of fresh air after escaping a sandstorm

cuck

Masculinity and weight lifting will be banned / criminalized. Get ready folks.

I have a home gym but honestly I think the culture is changing. This election is just highlighting how dimorphic the American population/culture is.

I reckon we will all be drafted if he wins and all the gyms closed either way.
With us marching to stomp and all the incells, beta cucks and illegal immigrants

But females will be encouraged to lift and become strong!
>where did you get that bats picture op?

should i watch the debate to midnight or get my 8 hours of sleep?

Screenshot from a video

>waaaaaahhhh the white supremacist Bible-thumpers lost this one
>I'm so scared that the neo-Nazi uprising won't happen now that our clinically obese candidate lost!
kys user

This is why people think trump supporters are retards.

They just yell senseless things like 'cuck' or "BUILD THE WALL" even though most of the illegal immigrants in the US are there by overstaying their visa - which the wall wouldn't really prevent...

>implying feminists ACTUALLY want stronk womyn
no

be happy that we avoided putting a mentally unstable reality tv clown in charge of our nuclear arsenal

I guarantee she can squat 300 pounds

>herself

Kek

Aww look...a poor oppressed minority

>What will you do if Trump loses?
I will go to the gym and lift some weights

In favor of pedo satanist clinton ●▪●

youtube.com/watch?v=syQWpOhXApY

Not enough threads on your containment board?

get sad for a day then meh whatever

How'd you know whites were a minority?

ah, the rare female version of autism