CHAINLINK - FULL SIBOS SLIDE DECK 2017

imgur.com/a/mkod3

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mkod3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INHALE!!!!

Are these real or did some Shill just meme these up in photoshop?? Seems too good to be true

They are confirmed real

They are real. Knowing that Chainlink was shilled directly to a bunch of financial institutions is a bit surreal.

plus it's exactly what LINK said they'd be able to do back when they were chosen to work with SWIFT

It is from the statement Sergey posted.

none of this matters until Sergey gets his thumb out of his ass and gets this thing on different exchanges

it's real, it was uploaded by sergey too

GOD WHY IS IT 35 CENTS THIS LOOKS SO GOOD AND WE GETTING FUCKED

new exchanges imminent, whales won't be able shit as hard

see

look at the screenshot
#slack

The FUD will evaporate over night after new exchanges are added. The price will fucking explode as the fudders go full shill again and the people who actually fell for it kill themselves.

so they have some NDAs?
How long does it take to get a coin on an exchange?

these two cunts are up to their necks in NDAs

Can someone just ask them if they're NDA'd and can't mention shit?

so when the NDAs are over will we be up to our necks in lambos?

They‘re probably not doing anything and just claim they work.

Poor LINKfags who got in at .40+ cents.

Worthless comment

some NDAs make it so you can't say you have an NDA
might be why they're being all weird about their responses

Yes brother
>LINKMARINES

look at walton, it took couple of days to get it to proper exchanges, i'm all in on link but the developers seems that they don't give a fuck about listing link to normal exchange which is depressing if you look at that awful manipulation on binance

They don't at all judging on previous comments by Sergey. They are very anti hype and only care about the project it self which means don't expect to see any gains until 1-3 years from now.

Fuck me just looking at those slides there is so much potential for a moon mission.

I think LINK made me realize more than anything alt coins price is just all about speculation and shilling and 0 about actual tech and partnerships.

Honestly can you imagine if OMG had even half of the connections and tech LINK has? They would of shilled this shit to fucking $10 already.

It's pretty amazing.
Still, it'll dawn on people eventually and suddenly.

I mean yeah its precisely why i don't want to sell even though i don't see it moving anything other than sideways at best until something big drops like a new exchange or news.
But I know the minute that does happen it'll jump like 50% instantly and I don't want to have to buy in with less link than I originally had

>they don't give a fuck about listing link to normal exchange

Read their terms:

>1. Total Number of LINK to be Created and Sold
>
>Company will create up to 1 billion LINK through the Smart Contract System. The Smart Contract System will create and >directly release a pool of 300 million pre-allocated LINK to the Company (“Company LINK”) for use by the Company at >its sole discretion at a date to be determined by the Company.
>
>A separate pool of up to 350 million LINK will be created by the Smart Contract System for sale by the Company to >purchasers during the Sale Period.
>
>A separate pool of up to 350 million LINK will be created by the Smart Contract System for a “ChainLink Incentive >Fund”, meant to incentivize the creation and operation of ChainLink nodes.
>
>All LINK will be of equal value and functionality.

The devs hold most of the tokens, therefore it would be in their best interest to make this as valuable as they possibly can. So you sure as hell can expect them to try their best to get this on more exchanges. Right now they're completely focused on making their product a succes though, something that IS much more important. Hence hey don't give a shit how much the token is currently valued. Sucks for the adhd kiddies who want to flip this at 20x profit within a week, but I don't give a shit.

>imgur.com/a/mkod3
my body is ready

CHAINLINK:
>1 billion coins
>350 million in circulation
>550 million owned by developer ready to dump
>no blockchain
>no company
>no github
>fake SWIFT "partnership"
>50 cents a coin

BITBEAN:
>2 billion coins
>2 billion in circulation
>less than 100 million owned by developer, never dumps
>open source
>real secure blockchain, never has a single issue
>has a team of developers incentivized with the beancore program
>has actual merchants, a community, and a reason to exist
>50 sat

The moment your grip loosens the little shit will shoot up. Been there too often

>LINKMARINES

DELETE