Oooh user, you're so swole, can I touch your muscles??

>oooh user, you're so swole, can I touch your muscles??

How do you react??

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5yWxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No way, fag

>Spooky skelly
>Micky Mouse pants

Do not touch me swine! I am a 5 star man!

S-sure :3

sure, start with the glutes

just to let you know two people you know post on Veeky Forums

Only if I can unbutton those abhorrent shorts

I guess that makes 6 including us.

Announce to everyone that we have been ensnared.

Are we going to ignore the bulge?

it doesn't surprise me. it's pretty obvious that brandon's bisexual and has been for years.

I'll allow it, but you're going to have to get a lot more passable before I fuck your boipucci

Sauce

I'm not bi.

first post knew that

Faggot

this. My dick is confused and demands answers

you've openly admitted you'd have sex with a transexual on /mu/ and Veeky Forums. where people that know you post. i'm personally fine with it, but i can't speak for anyone else.

Gimme a source.

I wasn't serious.

where are yo titts?

you've said it numerous times and everyone knows about the lauren mayberry thing too.

only if you let me pretend to be a plane and fly through that thigh gap

their management has been iffy about booking shows in va because of brandon
i wish i was joking

>that inbred slag look

how is it so fucking easy to identify a britshit?

Sure. Can I touch your uterus from your asshole?

I found out about this when I overheard someone I worked with at my old job telling someone about it. That's when I knew that everyone knew.
If that's true then that's retarded.

>(notices ur bulge)
>"OwO whats this

yeah your "memeing" has caused real world consequences. you'd think a rational person would stop after that, but not you. didn't someone say on /mu/ that they even fucking know people that know lauren and she knows about all of that shit? didn't you learn a lesson before when acting like a moron on the internet pissed off a whole community of people and almost got your jumped?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

don't waste anymore time on him
everyone's laughing behind his back

>Girl asks to see/feel your muscles
>You're fucking dyel and don't have any

Trips demand source

>AND HE SAID HE WANTS TO BE A MUAY THAI FIGHTER
>fat
>doesn't train enough
>doesn't train hard enough
>shows up at random
>acts like he's the next john wayne parr

What did he do?

:o

there's about a year and a halfs worth of shit in the /mu/ archive. simply type in brandon.
in short, he's obsessed with this girl and he memed so hard she found out about it and has all of his information.

hahah holy fuck. I'll have a read

yeah she has degrees in law and would hand his ass to him if anything happened. i doubt it, and i even have doubts that brandon is some bjork stalker-esque psycho but you never know. i haven't seen the guy in about 4 years. comes off a bit strange but seems to mean well.

I'm not a threat to her. I just post those threads on /mu/ now for attention.
I've actually said that I'm too out of shape and don't train enough to fight in the sport. I have a lot to learn, part of it was that I fell off from about 4 months due to money and employment issues.
I know. It sucks.
None of the threads I've posted in, or posts I've made about chvrches have been serious.

Which muscle? I would say.

As I have several

fpbp

Shoo shoo gains goblin

>b-b-but I wasn't serious

he's been doing shit like that since he's been posting on the cKy alliance forums. he seems to enjoy fucking with people on the internet because he has nothing else, but you don't troll over the same thing for almost 2 years and try to say that their isn't legitimate feelings behind it. but who knows.

>Girl

I refuse to look at her, say "Please don't", grab my copy of the quran, and start reading. Then I go and do another power set of deadlifts, which will scare her away because the lazy cunt will realize I didn't get my muscles from wii fit and zumba.

>scream out loud HA HA
>ofc u can, u mere mortal
proceed to flex as hard and as sick a pose i can.

i only live for the giggles

Fucking checked.

So basically I've fucked up majorly by using a trip code. Now everyone knows everything. Fuck.

People have always known everything. You just don't know who we are and we'll never tell you. Just know that everyone you know, and everyone you've been around knows. Even Evan.

kys

Sure

>tfw i like teasing fags

Most of us saw it and didn't really think to mention it because gay or too much Veeky Forums.

But in all seriousness bubba, I hope this fitness thing works out for you. You seriously need to get that weight off.

>Can you touch a cheeseburger first you anorexic cuck?

I hope that's a feminine dick in those micky mousey pants of hers

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with you and George Soros, I'd shoot you twice.

>5 star man

im gonna use this one, thanks

I don't like that bulge.

Yeah, I've been trying to get it off for a while. Just bad habits that have kept it on. I even like working out, it's really cathartic. I want to be a healthier and better looking person.

GIVE THE MAN WHAT HE WANTS

5 star man > alpha male

>Mickey mouse pants

Don't cut yourself on this shitload of edge bro

>11/09/16
The day Trump won the presidency, and everyone found out that Brandon is a literal faggot.

If I had two edges and I was in a room with a tranny or tranny enabler and Angela Merkel I'd cut the tranny or tranny enabler twice.

Is this "the" Brandon?

Not sure what you're really asking.

Don't shoot yourself with that shitload of bullets

That guy from soc and r9k that was sadposting all the time. (I only know that brandon from those 2 chans.)

There's a dick in those pants

boards* not chans.

No, I'm not that Brandon.

FUCK NO: she has a bush, look at the bulge at her pubic area

Who is she?

ha

>slay the skeleton
>get 20 xp
>the skeleton drops 10 gold
COOL

S-sure
>she puts her hand on my tricep
>this startles me and activates my autism
>punch her in the face

>her

>swine

Gold

>uterus

Come on user

>doesnt know what a pubic mound is

Sorry, I only like women.

is that really not a girl?
i must see benis for the sole purpose of verifying this statement

is this the same girl as that picture where there is a girl making the same duck face and laughing at the guy behind her because of the way he is standing.

yes, its a girl. a skinny one.

the "bulge" is the front of her pelvis

its pretty clearly not

imgur.com/a/5yWxM

Awwww yeeeah

I react by doing a front double bicep.
Bitches literally get wet from this.
They don't explicitly tell me this, necessarily, however it is easy to nevertheless deduce.

you lied to me

I guess no fap november is coming to an end here folks. Disgusting hairy arms tho

Wish i didnt fap earlier today although that was a good fap as well