Browsing maps for gyms around my area

>browsing maps for gyms around my area
>see this shit
>wtf

pic related it's numales cheering a 2pl8 dl like it's something worth applauding

>that guy wearing a weight belt while not weight training.

thats a lmao2,5pl8 dl buddy and its pretty impressive compared to what most females dl

2 plate is pretty good for some fat girl. I've never seen anyone except me doing more than 1 plate at my gym

>tfw homegym

kek

That's pretty good for a girl.

BREHS

2.5 plate deadlift isn't bad for a fat girl or any girl, really. Maybe they're cheering her on because she used to be a landwhale and then started lifting. Or maybe she was injured for a while and had to take time off.

Who hurt you, OP? Stop being jealous of a fatty grill.

Didn't even see her form.

I've only seen 1 or 2 grills pull lmao2.5pl8 at my gym.

>tfw you realize they're about 125 so it's roughly 2.25xbw

>Maybe they're cheering her on because she used to be a landwhale and then started lifting

As if anyone would ever cheer for a fatty

>Even for a female that's not very competitive.
Top Kek
>High test tho

That girl is easily 150-160+ depending on her height

2.5 plate is pretty good for a grill, especially one who's not a hamplanet powerlifter.

shes about 150-160lbs id say.

that's not bad for a girl

atleast it wasn't sumo?

To be fair it two and a half plates but yeah female strength is a joke. This girl at my gym brought a belt and lifting shoes to squat 20lbs in total.

I started as a DYEL skelly at lmao2pl8

Most women I know have a hard time curling a 20 pound dumbbell, so props to her.

Is a 2pl8 dead actually impressive for a girl? I managed to hit that two months into lifting so I feel like it isn't that good

Don't doubt that's = if not more than you do OP

keke
>Elgintensity

>actually 2.5pl8
Depending on her weight it might be a kinda impressive lift. In any case, if you don't give any story how would we know why they're cheering.

gf is 110lb is currently at 220lb dead lift, i wonder if she'll ever be able to do 3 plate. Shes only been gyming for 5 months

pretty sure you're dating a trap.

this girl looks like she's 170. Look how fat she is. This is not impressive. I'm pretty sure even 130 dyels were doing 2.5 pl8 in high school

>having fat magically lifts barbells off the floor for you

it doesnt really make a difference until you are well over 300 pounds

Probably. All the other girls I see who are in the 47kg to 52kg weight class deadlift at least 300 if not really close to it.

Thats good to hear. What do you think the highest deadlift would be for an average natural girl?

Even more impressive then as she is lifting the bar and her own fat weight

275 is decent for a girl. Not super competitive, but alright. It's like a man pulling 4-5 plate.

>tfw I was able to do 4 reps with 112.5 kg today

>pic related it's numales cheering a 2pl8 dl like it's something worth applauding, HNAR HNAR HNAR!
This is why you're still a virgin.

The IPF record for women at 114lbs is either 408lbs or 429lbs based on a really quick google search. I assume that was natty.

I just started deadlifting this spring and 225lbs is my estimated 1RM based on symmetric strength (I only do 195x5 but have been doing squats for 2 years). I weigh 104lbs, and my rank is only "proficient" according to that site so I assume your gf will be able to lift quite a bit more.

Girl at my gym was pulling 110lb with a belt on the other day

Looks like she's the strongest in the photo.

I just reached 2pl8 today 2bh

what does 2pl8 mean?

2 plates. 2 plates on each side = 4*20 kg = 80 kg. Plus the bar equals 100 kg.

What about those things at the end? They hold the plates in place. How much are those?

The ones in my gym are 2,5 kg. I believe that's an Olympic standard, but I'm not sure.

Some plates have holes in them, do they weigh less then?

Dude that'd be 4pl8

If your gym isn't shit they make sure the gravitational acceleration makes up for it.

I mean the special holes for grabbing, not the middle hole you put the bar in.

>pic related it's numales cheering a 2pl8 dl like it's something worth applauding

That 4pl8 + (what are those, 25/bs or 35lbs?) is worth applauding her, you fag.

Is she barefoot?

Yeah man, that's why i only use the plates without holes in them. It sure is a pain strapping them to the bar every time though.

I'll strap you to my bar, no homo

>4pl8

where are you getting those extra plates from?

Count them, it's at least 4 on each side

>plus the bar

>plus the bar

Bar doesnt count?

rookie mistake

Of course not, lol.

lmao

yeah the air goes into them and since it's hot as you know it goes up, kinda working against gravity
So if you lift 2pl8 in the summer it's more like 1.8pl8

I actually heard this from my old HS gym teacher and he was shredded, something weird about the heat and humidity affecting the plates

Make sure to calculate those or risk lying about how much you lift

that sounds fucking stupid.

looks like 275 and that's impressive for such a dumpy looking woman

source: it's my working weight ;_;

Do you also count the clips? Jesus Christ

why has nobody mentioned that she's using mixed grip WITH straps

Is this what the DYELs mean when they say they pull 4pl8? Makes me feel good about my 5pl8 squat

I don't even know what to say...

women doing things beside fuckign around is pretty impressive

When the roasties said they were to start powerlifting, I told them to do it. And the absolute madwomen, actually fucking did it.

Now:
>balloons are a typical sight in gym
>mirror selfies
>bragging about (((booty gains)))
>cake and shit of that nature is present at times
>they want to have actual conversations/communicate at times
>distracting butts/legs on display always fucking always
>terrible pop music frequent
>complains about lighting
>complains in general
>perpetual selfies
>never ending selfies
>eternal selfies
>implies equality

I want off this ride.

>weaker than this woman

Fuck me I HATE BEING WEAK.

Is this good or bad? Veeky Forums here

She's memeing. Mixed grip is redundant with straps, and actually reduces the loading in your lats on the underhand side.

phaggot lol

I hate nu/fit/

>still counting the bar

Yeah because a strong sense of community and congratulations on hard work is for losers

lmao
came here to say this

>straps with mixed grip

Straps are what you use when you don't want to mix grip.

Mix grip is what you use when you can lift more than you can hold onto.

Using straps with mixed grip makes no sense

I only used straps once, like 4 or 5 years ago and it felt terrible and I couldn't lift as much.

Was I just using them incorrectly? I felt they were making the grip more difficult since the bar had more girth all of a sudden.

thick

she can use a strap on my bumhole any day, a strap ON that is lol haha

>implying she's not stronger than 90% of Veeky Forums

for a guy thats like 2.5 months into a beginner routine. for a girl its more than what 95% will ever lift in their lifetime.

You don't count the bar noob

Yes, you do. Do you not count the weight of the engine when calculating hp/ton ratio?

lol can u not count?? there r 4 plates on each side

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

I'll be proud of my girl when she hits lmao2pl8, even more if it's lmao2.5pl8

Underrated lolz

yeah you need to make sure to seal them with the plate plugs before you lift. not those shitty chinese plugs either, you need to get the domestic made steel plugs with a teflon coat. rubber coating tends to make friction between the plugs and that causes all kinds of problems

I'd join for a chance to fuck her tbqh famalam. She boosts my test.

For a fatass who probably just got past the "50 crunches and 20 pushups a day to look like Kim Kardashian!" Bullshit tier, it's pretty good.

That's not bad for a woman. Also it's almost 3pl8s, wachu talking about

Stronk Putin?

wow sorry to whiteknight here but you are being ridiculous. see those balloons? that's right, wacko, this was the DAY after she gave birth to a beautiful caramel skinned baby. I CANNOT understand how you people can act so ignorant and belittle other people when they are, infact, stronger than you are, both physically and mentally. Ugh.

piss off

>Be me
>Bench press
>Standard 20kg barbell
>Warming up with empty bar
>0kg 3x8
Literally lifting no weight

>Be me
>Incline Dumbell press
> 5kg x 10
>10kg x10
>15kg x10