What colognes does Veeky Forums wear to compliment their body...

What colognes does Veeky Forums wear to compliment their body? I use pic related for evening events and daytime respectively

Polo Red

That YSL is good stuff mate. Got a bottle now, will definitely cop another.

YSL but the L'Homme

Good choice

This goes away within a few hours.

Get a meme fragrance for the best reactions. I'm talking about Le Male, Fahrenheit, A*Men, etc. This is what separates the men from the boys.

It smells awesome. I won't be getting another bottle though because the performance is trash. Gonna get Acqua Di Gio Profumo next

AYYYY

It goes away? Oh no! Whatever will I do? If you reapply, you die! Everyone knows that!

Ayyy that looks like an old formulation of la nuit, am I right?

I kinda dislike male perfumes, they mostly all smell like aftershaves to me.
Only one I really like and use is Armani Code. But then again, no use to wear it if not actively chasing chicks imo

>Reapplying multiple times a day.

no senpai it's new.

IIRC the old formulation has 3 ridges on the bottom of the bottle.

I love the new one and have never smelt the old one but if it's seriously THAT much better it must be amazing

CREED
R
E
E
D

It looks a lot like an older one, can you show the underside of the bottle with the sticker? U lucky fucker if u got one of those for normal price ur a piece of shit and I hate u

whats that bottle on the right senpai?

desu this or gtfo

Trust me I didn't get an old one. It's like 2013-5 or something I've checked the batch. It's a new one 100%

Versace Pour Homme.

Summer scent AF. it's so fresh. Doesn't last long but it's cheap so I spray the fuck out of it.

Curve also the green one, for like 50-60, but 20 at Ross or Burlington.

La Nuit is the GOAT for Autumn nights and Winter days/nights

ex gf gave me this as a gift

Shit's cash you know

>I love the new one and have never smelt the old one but if it's seriously THAT much better it must be amazing

The smell was identical.

The original had great longevity and projection, the reformulation becomes a skin scent in less than 2 hours, that's why everybody shits on it.

I fucking love this shit.

>Fahrenheit

Smells like shit desu.

I like it.

>not Tobacco Vanille, TF Men Extreme, or Oud Wood

Super cheap but everybody says it's amazing, so tempted to pick up a bottle

Brehhhs

Yup. I received a gift box for Christmas in like 2009 that came with a small bottle and a big one. The small bottle lasted a couple years, and the big one is still just a bit less than halfway full. I have three more big bottles that only cost like 25 bucks each. Apparently it's been discontinued, so try it while you can, user.

I use as well, would recommend

Terre d'Hermes right now. Seems well-suited to these California winters.

I sampled La Nuit de L'Homme and was displeased with how sweet it was. Still smells really good, good drydown too, but doesn't communicate "night" to me.

YSL l'homme

Dolce Gabbana - the one

Spicebomb

talking about aventus?

Daytime:
Versace Man
Crabtree & Evelynn Moroccan Myrrh (came in a set with matching shaving cream and aftershave, pretty tight)
YSL L'Homme

Nighttime:
Dolce & Gabbana The One
Hugo Boss Boss (reserved for special occasions with gf)

I also have a cheap Beckham cologne plus a couple mini bottles scavenged from hotels, but I don't really use them. Who am I kidding, I never wear any cologne because I stay inside shitposting all day.

>not making your own body mist from essential oils for a totally personal experience and dem aromatherapy gainz

Fir, carrot seed and ylang-ylang are my shit

Pic related.
Where does Veeky Forums wear their perfume? I put on my shirt (unbuttoned, including cuffs/gauntlet) and go ears-chest-wrists. I think I probably use too much but oh well.

THIS NIGGA

It goes on your skin, brah, preferably where you're warmest i.e. chest, wrists, neck as opposed to shoulders, nutsack, etc.

And if you've been wearing your scent for any amount of time, and you can still smell it, you're wearing too much.

I just rub this where I'd put cologne I feel fucking autistic but it smells so good

Versace Eros, my dudes

Cheeky if you distilled your farts if wear it

Clinique Happy for men.

I wear this everyday and people ask at least 5+ times a week what im wearing. HIGHLY SUGGEST.

get on my level plebs

YSL is a banging summer fragrance but doesnt last long enough

Le male, Black XS and some chocate scented faggotry, depending on my mood.

Semen.

not even joking

gotta fool those bitches with you're manly essence

Been wearing this the past few weeks. Smells surprisingly nice.

It smells like victory, actually.