What does fit think about snus? I'm thinking of switching from vaping...

What does fit think about snus? I'm thinking of switching from vaping, it's pretty fucking enjoyable and hardly a health risk.

Other urls found in this thread:

swedishmatch.com/Snus-and-health/Research-on-snus/Cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Used to use snus a million years ago after loads of research into how it never causes cancer, etc. etc.

But to be honest Copenhagen Straight is just superior and researching that as well I truly think it is far safer then many say (in moderation).

But yea Snus is good stuff.

General for loose and Göteborgs Rapé for pouches is what I used to do.

I guess I should have asked if you are European before I replied though; probobly hard to get American dip besides mail ordering. I used to mail-order my Snus (I'm American) back in the day before it took off but I understand mail-order isn't ideal.

IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

men hvorfor? bli stor og sterk som en bjorn, vær alfa, slutt med den degeneratismen din din forbanna jode

Either smoke honest to goodness cigarettes or stay off nicotine, anything else is hipster faggotry. Cigars are also acceptable but it's not like you're going to be smoking them on a daily basis

I'm American, don't really want to use something where I need to spit tho, seems inconvenient. pic related is what I just got, it's nice, but I would like something smoother w/ higher nic if thats possible.

dra til halvete

>hardly a health risk
>oral cancer
LMAO

>hipster faggotry

tell that to Southerners

ey, sure m8. If you love fucked up teeth and gum cancer

ge fan i det om du inte är fiskare eller jobbar på varvet.

juu 2 pussia huulessa tällä hetkellä

>has never had a fantastic snus buzz
Stop posting.

It may look healthier but actually it has just different effects on your body, starting with it eating away your gums for instance, and if you do it frequently enough you will be evetually sliding this shit all the away up to your eye socket

No it's fucking gross

tfw cant stop

boohoo faggot. snus you don't spit you moron so you wouldn't even notice it in someone's mouth. retard

where did this dank fucking meme that oral tobacco is safe come from?

you're just trading the likelihood of lung cancer for increasing the likelihood of oral cancers.

let alone gum disease.

I live in Sweden and have been on that shit for years, quit 2 weeks ago because of yellow teeth, addiction and bloodwessels shrinks in ur muscels(bad circulation) . Have noticed better pumps at the gym since.

Spotted the non-swede. Snus is normie stuff.

Say hi to krimz for me

It makes ut teeth yellow and ur gum rots, have fun OP

Been using about a can every other month for about 5 years. Going to quit this new years eve while i'm still not addicted. It's a waste of money really, even though it feels good now and then.

It's bad for your gums and teeth, and it will start to show after a while. Your breath will smell horrible and you'll taste it in your mouth and it's fucking foul. I only used portioned snus (not the the raw stuff) for a while but it was enough for me to understand that it will make your mouth disgusting over the long term

Tobacco is bad

I'm not 100% but surely there are big mouth cancer risks to have one of those pouches under your teeth for all that time. Also its still an addiction to a useless substance it shows you are weak and susceptible to failure. You will never make it

Yellows your teeth real fast

Not worth it

bjorn bjorn bjorn bjorn bjorn bjorn

this desu senpai baka

nicotine isn't useless, it's pretty good if you have low blood pressuer actually as it makes it more normal

If you do it long enough it will corrode your gums and turn your teeth brown which is pretty nasty desu.

do you have low blood pressure?
>implying exercise isn't a god tier fix for low blood pressure
>arguing to use tobacco as a fix for low blood pressure on a board dedicated to all things Veeky Forums

>failing to consider combining them both
>implying tobacco can't go hand in hand with Veeky Forumsness

>Nicotine increases heart rate and raises blood pressure when it stimulates the release of adrenaline. Short term, this means your body is less efficient when you exercise. It has to work harder getting the blood and oxygen to cells that need it, preventing the body from reaching its maximum potential. Long term, the stress on the heart and arteries can lead to increased risk of heart attack and can even lead to a stroke and/or aneurysm.

It completely fucks up your mouth in the long run. Proof of significant health risks is sparse and not very convincing, but the that doesn't stop Snus from being comparable to stuffing shit on your teeth.

t. half my family uses it

>mind over matter
you really think your "science" will help you?

i have been baited well but i have slipped off the hook just before you reached for the net. gg wp

chewing tobacco is a fantastic way to ruin your teeth. i'm not even joking. you'll also get permanently bad breath if you aren't careful.

gg :^)

General Lös masterrace

It seems a lot of u don't know what you're talking about. Snus is steam pasteurized, which kills most of the cancer causing aspects that dip, which is fermented has. The risks have been studied heavily in Scandinavia and the only discernible cancer risk associated with snus is your chance of pancreatic cancer going from 3 in 100,000 (non tobacco user), to 9 in 100,000 (snus user).

I prefer Ettan / General portion, but it feels like a big waste of money nowadays, as the price has nearly doubled since I first started. Damn tax increases.

My nigga. CSGO is always better after a lipper or two

Currently hopelessly hooked on Copenhagen but I've been trying to quit harder than ever lately. I don't even get a hardly noticeable buzz anymore which absolutely fucks me, it's not enjoyable yet I still do it. So hoping to get over it and leave that shit in the past. I feel it degrade my health and it even makes other drugs less enjoyable (adderall, weed, etc.)

Drinking is the main trigger. As soon as I have an ounce of alcohol in me I'm searching for who's got a can. So I might just not drink this weekend

>tfw this shit
I reckon I should stop, at least for a little while. It felt much better when I first started, now I just use it so often it hardly works and makes me feel somewhat tired. I did cut it down while I was working and only used some after big meals, which was pretty nice.

>and the smell

i go through a tin of camel snus about every 2-3 days. camel is pretty weak but general made me nauseous. i do feel like it gives me a bit more "woke up and alert" feeling.

i spit it out after an hour when the juice starts to bleed into my mouth.

>i spit it out after an hour
Are you serious? I can't imagine holding snus for that long

how long are you supposed to keep it in there? after an hour its too wet and starts to leak tobacco juice into my mouth

Well if it is a portion snus, then maybe 15 minutes, an hour seems too long

>hardly a health risk
>dying of cardiovascular diseases at 60 isn't a risk

Same here in Finland. Vape is neckbeard/hipster

swedishmatch.com/Snus-and-health/Research-on-snus/Cancer/
Most ppl here dont know that they are talking about

>Snusing white snus

I'm currently using Göteborgs Rapé, I snus around one box of snus per 1,5day.

I also lift 4-5 times a week, eat healthy and look good. I've snused for 4 years now and dont really notice any difference in my blood or lungs, after tests.

Only complaint is from my teeth doctor who said my teeth are fine, but my gum is fucked. I couldnt care less, snus is fucking great.

Just dip you coward

Oh btw I'm Norwegian, might be important idk.

personally i prefer G3 or General Extra Strong, i love the tobacco taste, plus it doesn't fuck your lip up too bad when you get used to it

lok

15 fucking minutes? i have it in there till it doesn't taste like anything anymore

this, I hardly feel em anymore, but it's nice to use weaker brands for a while and use one then.

I mostly use siberia and odens cold dry, with the occasional flavored snus thrown in
>tfw no more snus in stores because they updated the legislation

That's why he's asking about snus