Did you know lifting weights doesn't make you taller/more attractive to women?

Did you know lifting weights doesn't make you taller/more attractive to women?

it's beat off! time!

>more attractive
I can confirm it does. My FWB commented a few weeks ago that over the past year I went from a 6/10 to a 8/10 from lifting and getting a rock hard body alone.

if you're 5'8 or below and one or more of the following: sexually inexperienced/not good looking/don't have good body/not rich/not high status, you're going to have a bad time at the club

Why are americans so autistic about height? Or is it just Veeky Forums?

maybe just fit.
im 5'9 and i guarantee if you pick 10 men over 6 foot at random ive fucked more women than all of them have combined

women dont speak that way, stop making up stories you autist

They are facelets and autists and need to compensate
>Inb4 manlet
I'm 6'1

hahahahaha
Britbong here, women srs eat up that height discrimination shit. I have met like 2 men that have dated girls taller than them. A girl won't date a man shorter than her cause she'll get ridiculed or feel weird in public. Bein 6'1 the tallest girl ive dated was 5'10, tfw i want me a 6'3 amazon with big thighs to crush her enemies

not but can confirm some women do, try being friends with some it might surprise you LOOOOL

This.
The only thing that does and ever will directly determine how many girls you attract is taking action.

If you can't be a skinny kunt and get laid you can't be a ripped kunt and get laid.

This

Height isn't a big deal because I clearly don't have to constantly prove my masculinity

I've fucked so many girls guys and I don't even care that I'm short because I'VE HAD SEX

5'9" here as well.
If height was really the only thing that matters, my 6'1" friend wouldn't be a virgin. In fact a lot of my friends over 6' are virgins.

Meanwhile, I've had sex with multiple women and am in a happy relationship at the moment.

It would be the same if someone made the statement "all women with small boobs have no hope of getting a boyfriend". While big boobs is generally considered more attractive, it's ridiculous to think no one finds them attractive.

>Did you know lifting weights doesn't make you taller

no shit

>/more attractive to women?

hahahahaa, you must be real ugly. The only way women won't find a fit guy attractive is if he has a butt face lol

I am 5'10. I tell woman I am 6. when they believe me they will think 6'2 is 6'4 and consider you a circus attraction kek

>women don't speak that way
What way, rating men on a /10 scale? Because I can assure you a shitload of women rate men.

5'9 here.
Been with 40 so far.
25 years old. Yea, I count my kills

I'm 6'1 and tell girls i'm 6'0, so they know you're insecure

More about the face then height for attractiveness.
This guy is 5'5

It's just fit the average height is like 5'5-5'10 in America for men.

same fag

Height matters but it's not the only thing that is important. I live in an asian country and most of the taller guys look like shit because they're typically very skinny (am slav)

Put him next to anyone taller and he will be invisible.

t. also 5'5"

he's cute though. i'd fuck him

All men can get fit.

Short men can't grow.

> b-b-but 5'5"!
> I may be ugly as sin and borderline retarded but at least I'm over 6'! R-r-right Veeky Forums!?

Can't deal with the message? Attack the source!

So, how the FUCK do I get to FUCK girls?

Midgets have to compensate at every second for the short comings. So they end up being more sexually aggressive as I noticed.

Literally looks like the body of a real man on a child's legs. Holy shit.

>5'6
>Fat eight inch cock
>Never had problems getting laid

Good thing I'm pretty, I guess

his girlfriends cheated on him with the CEO of gymshark and is now dating him instead

money and height > face and body