WTC to be mentioned in the new Palm Beach Report. Buy now or stay poor

WTC to be mentioned in the new Palm Beach Report. Buy now or stay poor.

Other urls found in this thread:

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
waltonchain.org/team
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah. they said it's a privacy coin.

can they mention more then 1 ?

yeah but he said "the idea reminds me a lot of ans/neo" and "our next idea is a privacy coin that we think can do better than monero"

ans/neo is basically daaps + staking
Nav has daaps + staking + privacy..

Coincidentally a new privacy coin (fork of monero) suddenly had a really good day yesterday and went up 60%.

he meant ETP, not WTC

i think 2 coins will be mentioned atleast,

Etp- for the one like antshares

and then one for privacy.

Actually in the video that he said he was going to post the idea, he said it solves a problem and has a great solution. Nothing about a privacy coin. In the email he says to liquidate monero because he found a privacy coin but I think it's two different plays.

I agree with you fags. WTC has a lot of room for growth. Also look into LRC, gonna explode Q1 2018.

its walton, the timelines of when he posted the video, the previous month researching dont fit with etp.its going to be walton and a privacy coin.

hm could be. there's lots of coins that solve problems though. either way i'm riding this NAV wave up. Everything else is negative and I'm making money.

He said it's coming off a high. Which imo ETP was at a high when it was released . Wtc just in a small slump

look how high NAV was prior to today.

>WTC has a lot of room for growth.

LMAO it already 10x'd dont be delusional just because you missed the rocket ffs.

IT IS ETP DUMB FUCKS. WTC is well known, etp is not. GET IN

Im @NASAAIDS on twitter. been shilling cince 26k

-cryptogoober

Nav was pumped because it was near bottom. all the paid groups gave the signal.

THE PALM BEACH VIDEO: skip to 11:50

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
This is ETP. put together clues.

Thank me by following @nasaaids twitta.

neo was 13cents at first, at $1.30 it had 10x. now its $30..walton is the new antshares as palm beach says.you do the math.

it isnt etp, etp isnt bringing anything new to the table, just adding some chainlink in to what neo does, it will do neither as well.Walton is a totally new concept that solves multiple problems like the video says, namely supply chain tracking and counterfeiting.This guy isnt getting excited at some shit tier neo chain mashup thats proved nothing.And again the video and research timelines dont add up for etp.

ETP makes it easy for businesses to use it, unlike neo, i really think it is ETP.

Nav's been at the bottom for 3 days though.
It doesn't really matter. We'll find out tomorrow but NAV is moving now so that's where the bulk of my stack is.
I own WTC as well but it's been flat for way too long. Kinda worried it'll drop off a cliff.

What is Palm Beach report and why should I care?

Uncle Walt dropping off a cliff?

What you smoking bruh?

No it won't no one is buying your bags. This piece of shit mooned already. Just sell and buy better things.

I mean it's been bleeding for weeks and it's heavily manipulated

he said "it reminds me a lot of antshares, they're not well known but they have an incredible team and have found huge solutions to a huge series of very important problems"

A chinese team with 6 phd's and a company backed by a huge conglomerate sounds like it fits this description

Correcting does not mean bleeding.

It's been stable at ~$6.10 for the last 1-2 weeks. Blockchain, wallet, and staking due this month.

I have about $3k in WTC since $0.82 and $1.40. If this shit ends up on PBC I won't be lambo rich but maybe Porsche rich.

just look at the team, this is what he is talking about in the video, best team in all of crypto.

waltonchain.org/team

yep. etp team isn't impressive enough to be called incredible, i don't know anything noteworthy about them - and they solve the exact same problems in the exact same way as neo, so it can't be them. i don't know why people are saying nav - he doesn't mention privacy at all that's just lies. most likely is waltonchain.

>Selling your monero for WTC

well the founder of ETP also cofounded antshares. maybe it's walton, but i think NAV fits the description more than WTC does.

Can a subscriber set up a livestream of his email so we get the information as soon as possible? I'll give you $100

I want ma pingping to touch my pingping

qt alert