I've been lifting for about 10 months now, mostly 3x5 with as much weight as I can handle...

I've been lifting for about 10 months now, mostly 3x5 with as much weight as I can handle. Now I seem to have plateaued a bit. I eat a lot of carbs and calories and stick with basic exercises such as dead lift, squats etc. What am I doing wrong?

Fuck that pic reminds me of my ex

eat more
sleep more

trust me, you dont eat enough if you cant progress.

I'm afraid to find out how

Lol she's your girl ?

These programs work for beginners, switch to something for intermediate lifter

You need to run a basic linear periodization model.
Take your one rep max and do the following for Squat Bench Deadlift Overhead Press Row
week 1 60% 3x10
week 2 65% 3x10
week 3 70% 3x8
week 4 75% 3x8
week 5 80% 3x5
week 6 85% 3x5
week 7 deload

This should set you straight. Please ask me questions if you have any.

btw fucking gorgeous ass

which programs do you recommend?

how many times a week should I run through this and how should I split the exercises for best result and to avoid injury? found the ass on some random curvyslut-tumblr

Fortunantly no

Well my ex had the same body type... Only my ex was slightly fatter. She had a nice ass but damn was she boring in bed....pic related

got any moar?

That sounds a bit light, at what point do you up your max and up the weight?

She's pretty fat, but she was thicc

>She's pretty fat
>She was thicc

Pick one

I'll go with fat then, but she had a nice ass.

3 sets a week.
enjoy your noGains.

I'd go on amazing adventures. Fight in wars and face almost unbearable hardships. All so I could one day come home and write a beautiful sonnet about my longing for that ass while I was away.

haha why is it fat chicks always with these panties? My ex had literally the same pair

OP here. my gf too lol

Gross ass

Gross

You know it.

You two genuinely attracted to bigger women?

yeah good job op anyway how about a sauce on that pic

That woman, based on her unkempt hair and BMI, is worth getting sauce on?

i haven't fapped in a week man i'd fuck a park bench if you taped a photo of some tits on it

But what about your nofap streak? Unless you just been deprived, which if that's the case I understand then.

atm my gf is petite as hell, but she IS my first petite gf. Im not attracted to fat at all (my first ex put on some weight, hence the previous remark about panties),
but 3 of my exes were curvy as fuark, and I meant that in the real sense, not the fat way.

lol

I would cum all over that ass so hard