What are some historical figures who literally did nothing wrong?

What are some historical figures who literally did nothing wrong?

Commodus was a shit dude. He brought down the curtains on the age of the Antonines, Rome's last great era in a fit of insanely delusional egotism. If a political leader ever deserved assassination it was Commodus.

Was being sarcastic nigg

DUDE HITLER LAUGH MY ASS OFF LAUGH OUT LOUD EX DEE

Unironically.
This guy is the reason his country is not a shithole.

You're asking for literal saints.

le xd hitler dindu nuffin

He trusted shitler.

>le nero decree
>dude I screwed my country but it's the nation that failed I want it to die with me lmao

he fucked up the Ethiopian campaign bretty bad

things were going smoothly but he wanted the credit of "winning" the war and set them back quite a bit

The only good answer

Everyone makes mistakes, everyone does bad things. The people who were truly great were the people who admitted their mistakes and tried to always change for the better

Fuck off Jesus

I spent lots of time at a monastery and nunnery dedicated to Saint Francis. One time they purchased enough shares of a company they disliked to show up at board meetings and demand wholesome christian changes. The CEO landed in a helicopter out near the garden and said he would do whatever they wanted if they just sold the fucking shares.

This filthy fucking communist did everything wrong

PHILOTAS DID NOTHING WRONG!

And she wasn't even the first dog in space. There were several others before her and some of them came back safely.

Amen.

yes

>chile
>not a shithole.

By that point every country is not a shithole. After all, the elite in every country is living under good conditions, who gives a fuck about plebs.

>today I will remind the Quakers

hitler xd

>not reprivatising copper
May as well be allende all over again

He did though, he just left some of it nationalized (which is probably going to get half privatized during the next presidency, finally).