Is this the biggest vaporware/scam in crypto history?

Is this the biggest vaporware/scam in crypto history?
>Zero purpose
>Zero function
>Zero future
>Rose due to mindless FOMO
>Worth $2 billion for no reason whatsoever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9PpsPZ_4Gk
github.com/neo-project/neo/graphs/contributors?from=2015-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c
github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/graphs/contributors?from=2017-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c
github.com/CityOfZion/neon-js/graphs/contributors?from=2017-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c
github.com/CityOfZion/neo-scan/graphs/contributors?from=2017-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, plz FUD it back down below 500k sats. need more

at least it gives moar money that ripple

investing in NEO is like setting yourself up to get fucked over.

When chink news comes out about NEO it isn't MR westerner who will hear about it first. All the asians know first and will dump on you before you even know why NEO is losing value.

Chinks r going to take all the western money.
> trusting chinks.
> ever
pick one.

It's a neverending pnd. One day soon it will inevitably dump and then keep on dumping.
The sheltered white retards who invest in this and Walton obviously know nothing about the mainland Chinese.

these guys are right, sell your NEO if you hold them, I'll buy them right off you. See you at $50

>investing in NEO is like setting yourself up to get fucked over.

People have been saying since Antshares was $5. Shut the fuck up already.

asd

go FUD on plebbit too. I am still accumulating and want cheap NEO

pic related. war. war never changes

this was the first sign that the summer crash would happen

this fucking logo right here is why i never bought this shit at $3, and then it mooned to $55, i wanted to kms

those were the days

youtube.com/watch?v=a9PpsPZ_4Gk

We are coming for YOU, vitalik
We are coming for YOU, btc maximalists

Prepare yourself

NEO is being dethroned

you wish, metafag

don't worry user, soon you will be able to register all your first edition Kinks LPs to the blockchain

I stopped killing ants in my house this summer

oh shit thats a nice meme, im tempted to buy

guys don't buy this obvious pump'n'dump chinese scam.

lol this is why i didn't buy at $2

bought it rebranded as NEO at $20

Gives me hope for ODN

wtf kid have you even looked in too what this Crytpo is doing and will do get the f out of here dude stay poor

Stay poor fag, you obviously dont know a thing about NEO

also no, i don't believe NEO is vaporwave, look at the github

neo foundation:

github.com/neo-project/neo/graphs/contributors?from=2015-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c

"CityOfZion"

github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/graphs/contributors?from=2017-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c

github.com/CityOfZion/neon-js/graphs/contributors?from=2017-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c

github.com/CityOfZion/neo-scan/graphs/contributors?from=2017-05-31&to=2017-11-01&type=c

if this is vaporware then ethereum is no better.

China FUD has fucked NEO in the short term, but they have a big chance at being the #1 crypto for China. Just as they've pushed out facebook, ebay, and amazon for homegrown Chinese companies, they will likely do the same now.

China doesn't want to miss out on blockchain technology, they just want to have a stake in it, and to feel like they are in control. There is reason to think they would consider NEO as the CEO works with government through his other company OnChain, and has met with regulators in the past. He is committed to staying with China, which is the right move.