Size and strength dont matter

>size and strength dont matter
>lifting doesnt give you functional strength

24:52 youtu.be/Cmk2AZgcX4o?t=24m52s

Thats Conor Mcgregor, the UFC featherweight champ and Lightweight contender, getting ragdolled by a regular sized 50 yr old man and a random security guard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGNrWJwYdwk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You believe this is real....

>the UFC featherweight champ and Lightweight contender, getting ragdolled by a regular sized 50 yr old man

>featherweight and Lightweight

what do you expect even the wind can lift those guys and carry them away.

Yes I believe a 210 lb man can ragoll a 170lb manlet

can you tell me when the scene is i looked through the whole video and only saw some idiot in a fur coat mumbling some retard speak

Do you really think that Conor actually tried to defend against being pulled away? And do you really think that he was for real?

He says that in the OP, are you blind?

oh didnt see the time before the url

I didn't either user, you're not alone.

Look at this cute leprechaun

youtube.com/watch?v=wGNrWJwYdwk

It's the link not working right. Usually when you put the ?t=XXmXXs at the end, it'll start right at that time.

Since I squat I can run longer and faster.

theres a chair under his feet. even if youre 400 pounds, i can still push you around at 130 if youre off balance.

afterwards, he is rushing someone while his center of gravity is also leaning forward, making him easy to grab.

furthermore, he was not fighting either of the two men that grabbed him, and had he actually fought them, they both wouldve been severely injured. if you think this guy wouldnt know how to destroy that balding, overweight announcer, youre delusional.

>high heels on the diving board

At no point was he ragdolled

hey OP how emasculated would you feel to be beaten by someone lighter and shorter?

What a shitty troll attempt

I am sure he punches like a car crash but he is physically very easy to carry off stage with his light body if he lets himself.

he would not attack the security guy who is just doing his job, especially since it is all an act to get the viewers excited about the fight.

>What is a photo shoot?

he looks like a fucking drug addict

Look at her stick her ass out for attention. She could have gotten way more for just existing with those glorious mountains. What an utter shame.

typical manlet overcompensating

muhammad ali once fought a WWE wrestler after a show.
the wrestler won.

"On June 1, 1976, Ali removed his shirt and jacket and confronted professional wrestler Gorilla Monsoon in the ring after his match at a World Wide Wrestling Federation show in Philadelphia Arena. After dodging a few punches, Monsoon put Ali in an airplane spin and dumped him to the mat. Ali stumbled to the corner, where his associate Butch Lewis convinced him to walk away.[74]"

from wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali

pure strength is difficult to beat when there's a weight disparity.

realize that all full contact sports, amateur and professional have weight classes for a reason.

you can take the best professional flyweight boxer and match him up against the worst professional heavyweight boxer and the light guy will get knocked out if he lets himself get into range.

the only exception would be if the heavy didnt know shit, but if they went pro you'd expect they would.

>I will never sink my 9x6 balls deep into her tight cunt and smack her thick ass while she looks back at me and calls me Daddy.

I don't want to live on this earth anymore.

MMA is fucking ridiculous now. Conor is a great fighter no doubt but can he not fight without doing this WWE tier drama?

i thought it was cool at first, maked headlines and shit PR but now hes just become a parody of himself it like he got so memed out he started beliving the memes