Aesthetic brahs, do you ever catch Girls taking pictures of you? Is this shit normal?

Aesthetic brahs, do you ever catch Girls taking pictures of you? Is this shit normal?

There's this high test Latino girl that Snapchat my face in class and tells me it's for a friend, uwotm8?
Is this some next level mirin or what?

6'2" 200lbs.

>high test latino
>test latino
>latino

No more trap threads user.

I remember seeing this pic about a year ago and having a similar reaction as the girl in purple. Now this dude looks completely average to me.

Is this good? has lifting and Veeky Forums fucked me up?

Welcome to the wonderful world of body dysmorphia, I'll be your gym bro... Err, I mean guide...

It's also cuz he's got a handsome face and well styled hair.

Wouldnt want to be mired by those harambe's

low bf + face is more important than strength/size (assuming you have some muscle definition) to girls. So depends on what you want. If it's to slay pussy, start cutting now

This...

I don't need a guide but I do need a bro, bro...

I have pretty good muscle mass and definition but I want to be THIQ. No interest in pussy either, I'm more into hanging with my gymbros (if you know what I mean)

Girls can have the guy in OPs pic too, he's too small.

posted this story before but:
>showering at the beach
>eyes are closed washing my hair and face
>open them, a fat chick is posing naked to me while her friend takes a pic

>tfw I have this body

>Latino girl
What

I see asian old ladies "subtlety" take phone pictures of me while i run. At fist i was convinced they where making fun of me. But when more of them showed up I'm pretty sure they are trying to pimp me out on an online human trafficking site.

> people hold their phones so they can see and interact with the screen

> coincidentally if you're in front of them this means the camera portion is pointed towards you.

t-taking photos of me tho brah.

lmao that dude is dyel af

those sluts are only miring because he's a handsome devil

>ima call u back

Post what you think the girl is telling the person on the phone

"Girlllll, this white boy too fine".

Harambe's what?

When I was still DYEL as fuck I had a couple times where girls wanted to take pics with me (by me I mean my abs).

That's when I shifted from lifting solely for women to lifting for my own goals aesthetically. I'm a harder judge in myself.

Fuck is this really dysmorphia? I have an average ottermode size but low bf because I play a lot of basketball. I always tell my girlfriend about how I haven't eaten enough today and similar. She explains to me that I look great etc. I just assumed that she didn't want me to get bigger and have other women looking at me. now I just have body dysmorphia

>completely average
That's body dysmorphia. He's taller than average and while he isn't huge he's athletic looking.
Unless you mean average for the gym?

>blond blue eyed German
>live in China for a few months
>get asked countless times to take a picture with somebody
>90% of the pictures were still creepshots because Chinese people do not speak english well or are too scared to ask, especially women
>back at home I miss the attention

Are you seriously saying that some fatty got out of her swimsuit so she could pose for an unsolicited nude shot next to you in a public shower?

>Unless you mean average for the gym?
Yeah that's what I mean. When I first saw that pic I was like damn, I hope I can have a body like that some day. Now I'm bigger than him and don't find his body impressive at all. like that should be the standard male body, but obviously it's not. my standards are just fucked up now.

I know what you mean family.

I think that happens to many blonde/very white people when they go to china. Your story isn't the first I've heard where that happens

I'm 99.999% sure that this dude stars on iZombie on the CW. Major Lilywhite. I would bang his pale qt zombie gf no question. I would relinquish my brains as payment.

I have the same body type as him and every day I look in the mirror I just think "fucking scrawny faggot"

I hope girls look at me like that. I dont pay attention since I'm usually high.

What if the guy in pic never notices the girls mirin?
He will go home and go on Veeky Forums and feel like shit and will every day go to the gym, hoping one day he'll look like Arnold as the body dismorphia worsens as the fake nattys continue to post on instagram, and as Veeky Forums continues to call him a lanklet.

loool i'm DYEL and will be at this point in 3-4 months. Is that all it takes?

What would your lifts have to be like to look like that

I've been lifting for 4 years now and I can admit that his body is in the 1% of the population. Women love this body type. Lean but not shredded with solid delt, bicep, and chest mass.

t. every dyel ever

once at a basketball game 2 girls took a picture of me and their flash was on. I sperged out and didn't even say anything to them

They check him out like that because he has a handsome face and beautiful hair & healthy hairline

It's happened a couple of times to me, though I think it wasn't my gainz (they're only okay anyway), but the fact that I have nice viking hair and a 'decent' face, so there's this small subset of weird punk chicks who think I'm irresistible.

Feelsbadman when all the ladies who are into you are batshit insane.

>white guys finding our women hot

yes... good goy...

>replay stalker clear sky
>get yelled at by renegade veteran guy
>CHEEKI BREEKI
>after that no more cheeki breekis

Should've saved and sided with him. He was unique.

100% nobody was taking a photo of you.

You're just at that awkard teenager stage where you think every guy wants to fight you & every girl wants to fuck you.

In reality nobody noticed you.

No. This guy looks pretty avg (no homo) to me as well.

But purple doesn't even look like she is staring at him. Same with the others actually.

your lifts say shit about your aesthetics

>average
The actual average is a fucking trainwreck and you know that; that guy is way up there in those terms. That's a decent average physique for the gym, but definitely not goal body.

Besides, my goal body is lifting plates, not getting creepshots.
>implying

>will be at this point in 3-4 months
you know what, let us know when you get there m8

>live in Japan for a year
>become conversationally fluent in 3 months
>Japanese girls all become super friendly
>Japanese guys are kinda off with me
>girls all ask about wife/gf (lol none)
>girls all want to hang out or have me come round to their place to play
>get groped on the train, but I must be "imagining it" because that only happens in manga
>they all wanted to fug
>realise I watched too much HS slice-of-life anime
>realise I thought they were supposed to make me bentou and confess with love letters
>realise I have autism
>another year of virginity

pic related, it's basically my life

I have this "problem" as well - i have found that my appearance attracts short qt indie girls. I think i should just embrace it and exploit this fact to the fullest extend possible.

>healthy hairline
what the fuck

>what the fuck

??

who gives a shit about hairlines?

no one really 'gives you shit', but to deny that hairline plays a role in aesthetics is ridiculous

Tell her you want to Snapchat her hip to waist ratio