Tfw literally to intelligent to exercise

>tfw literally to intelligent to exercise

I hate that I'm literally the smartest person in the room no matter where I go. Nobody can even communacate on my level, especially not the troglodytic specimens as would be found in a commercial gymnasium. What's even the point of being apart of this human race if they're all so beneath me? I'm trying to better myself and roided up jocks around me just bring me down.

We need to call together other great minds and sequester ourselves from the normie blite. We'll create the perfect sosiety free of banal smalltalk, free of tedious rituals performed at the altar of the false god of "fitness", free of sex being the most importent goal, and free of distractions from truly understanding the universe.

Who's with me?

Clearly not a woman

>sosiety

>, and free

>importent

Fucking hell mate.

lol @ blite
2.5/10

>tfw you accidentally accidentally eat another 2kg's of peanut butter

fuck, I told my never again AND I STILL DID IT

*too

greater than tfw literally to intelligent? greater than what?

What is dunning kruger

I'm with (you)

an affect you clearly suffer from if your trying to correct me

you Sound like an idiot

>TFW two intelligent to be mind controlled by globalists

>two intelligent
>dos intelligente
NICEEE

Those subtle misspellings in combination with your overly formal manner of speech works pretty well. You'd probably get a lot of baited people if this were Facebook or something.

Go fuck yourself

I know that feel OP

140+ IQ physicist PhD and software entrepreneur who's also a voracious reader of philosophy and politics and speaker of 5 languages here

if you think you're too smart to exercise you're a fucking idiot and should kill yourself. Also, learn to enjoy other people. Become social. Make friends and deep relationships. Love someone. You sound very bitter, and I think it's because you're lacking that primal connection with other people.

>I'm literally the smartest person in the room no matter where I go
Because you never leave your parents house you faggot

>tfw too intelligent to not eat 20 cheeseburgers again

m8 everything in that picture is material that will be covered either as a freshman or a sophomore at any respectable college in your respective degree (the only exception might be the non-simple multi-convoluted mathematical surface, but then again I'm no mathematician so maybe this is covered in the first or second year I'm not sure)

anyways, my point is the things in that picture are not exclusive to overly smart people, your average engineer most likely knows 70-80% of the things in your picture

gotta fuel the brain

Extremely underrated
kek'd hard

it's supposed to be fun you autistic fuck

How many languages do you speak?
How much success are you having in life?
How popular are you?
Please consider these questions before you call yourself intelligent. Simply being good at understanding school-level math or science does not make you intelligent. You sound more arrogant than intelligent

Well it goes without saying that women have low IQ

>chubby bunny

>140 + IQ
>Taking the bait this hard
Dude no

>unironically taking the bait this hard

nah I know, no one who uses fancy words like the OP did in such a forced, clumsy way is actually intelligent.

fuck you imma eat your asshole alive you faggot

>74 66 77 20 74 72 61 6e 73 66 65 72 65 64 20 6d 69 6e 64 20 74 6f 20 61 20 63 6f 6d 70 75 74 65 72 20 74 6f 20 66 75 72 74 68 65 72 20 65 78 70 61 6e 64 20 69 74 5c 27 73 20 63 61 70 61 63 69 74 79 20 61 6e 64 20 6e 6f 20 6c 6f 6e 67 61 72 20 63 61 6e 20 73 70 65 61 6b 20 77 69 74 68 20 70 65 6f 70 6c 65